I was at a BBQ yesterday and we was getting a wee bit drunk....
Well my mate, deciding that he was GOING to get smashed, downed about 7 can's of cider and beer in about half an hour....BAD MOVE!
He passed out....
Now in order to wake him up, what we did, was get a load of ice cream and the new galaxy counters and we smothered him in the ice cream.... it was vanilla mixed with WKD ice cream... and then placed galaxy counters on various parts of his face...
What's worse, he seemed to enjoy it!
So tell me, have you had anything happen to you like this when you were drunk, or have you even done this to someone
Currently, there are 3719 Active Users (713 Members and 3006 Guests)
- › bst's gaming mouse 40 seconds ago
- › [Official] Nintendo Wii U Owners Club 1 minute ago
- › Purchased a TV off from TigerDirect 1 minute ago
- › [OFFICIAL] Dragon Age Inquisition 1 minute ago
- › [Official] Far Cry 4 Information & Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › [Buildlog] / Project "Industrial Silence" / 900D / Ivy Bridge-E /... 1 minute ago
- › Best OS for Gaming 1 minute ago
- › Gigabyte 980GTX G1-Multi-monitor issues 1 minute ago
- › SSD not showing AHCI in device manager 2 minutes ago
- › Are SSD's backwards compatible to Sata I? 2 minutes ago
- › CORSAIR Hydro Series H100i Water Cooler by MunchenOC
- › Far Cry 4 by Thready
- › Corsair Commander Mini by aka13
- › Phanteks PH-TC14PE_BK by geggeg
- › AOC E1759fwu 17-Inch Class, USB 3.0 Powered, Portable LCD / LED... by WilliamGayde
- › MSI Z97-Gaming 5 ATX Intel Motherboard by MunchenOC
- › ACER 28IN LED 3840X2160 B286HK YMJDPPRZ HDMI DVI BLK 2MS /... by Ironman517
- › Corsair Carbide Series Air 540 CC-9011034-WLED Computer Case by bilbs84
- › EK Waterblocks EK-FC770 GTX - Nickel by bilbs84
- › Phobya Balancer 250 Silver Nickel by bilbs84
- › Editors Pick Deals - Black Friday 2014
- › How to Solder Electronics
- › Broken CM Storm Xornet scroll wheel
- › A Troubling Trend
- › The Truth About FPS
- › My First Case Mod!
- › GPU and CPU power connections
- › A Guide on how to fix Heat Problems
- › [Linux] How to enable backlight control and...
- › How To: Activate a 2012/2012 R2 Virtual Machine