I was at a BBQ yesterday and we was getting a wee bit drunk....
Well my mate, deciding that he was GOING to get smashed, downed about 7 can's of cider and beer in about half an hour....BAD MOVE!
He passed out....
Now in order to wake him up, what we did, was get a load of ice cream and the new galaxy counters and we smothered him in the ice cream.... it was vanilla mixed with WKD ice cream... and then placed galaxy counters on various parts of his face...
What's worse, he seemed to enjoy it!
So tell me, have you had anything happen to you like this when you were drunk, or have you even done this to someone
Currently, there are 2421 Active Users (400 Members and 2021 Guests)
- › Skylake-X/Kaby Lake-X Combined Discussion 5 seconds ago
- › [Videocards] X399 Motherboard partners detail their products 18 seconds ago
- › [OFFICIAL] PLAYERUNKNOWN's Battlegrounds Information & Discussion... 29 seconds ago
- › Anti Virus Question 35 seconds ago
- › Is it true it's best to never use in game mouse sensitivity sliders ? 1 minute ago
- › Overclocking Athlon II x4 640 , im new to this 2 minutes ago
- › [OFFICIAL] FX-8320/FX-8350 Vishera Owners Club 2 minutes ago
- › PSA: 6700k Strange OC with XMP.on. 5 minutes ago
- › [DSOG] AMD will showcase its upcoming RX Vega GPU to the public for... 6 minutes ago
- › [Official] NVIDIA Titan Xp Owners' Club 7 minutes ago
- › Manjaro Linux XFCE 64bit (Latest Version) Arch based linux by AlphaC
- › Gigabyte GA-AX370-Gaming K7 AM4 AMD X370 RGB FUSION SMART FAN 5... by Radical Vision
- › MSI ProSeries AMD Ryzen B350 DDR4 VR Ready HDMI USB 3 micro-ATX... by CriticalOne
- › Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 DRAM 3200MHz (PC4-25600)... by CriticalOne
- › EVGA SuperNOVA 850 P2 80+ PLATINUM, 850W ECO Mode Fully Modular... by Radical Vision
- › Winnja Cable by SightUp
- › In Win Classic Series, 80 Plus Platinum Certified, Fully Modular... by Wally West
- › Intel 750 Series AIC 800GB PCI Express 3.0 MLC Solid State Drive... by Spykerv
- › ID-COOLING Auraflow 240 RGB AIO Cooler by DaveLT
- › Noctua NH-D14 SE2011 Quiet CPU Cooler for Intel LGA 2011 Socket... by DontDoCovfefe
- › The Best CPUs of 1H 2017 (DRAFT)
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...
- › Intel Core i7 4790K Energy Efficiency