Soooo... Yeah, I've made 21 posts already and I just so happened to realize...
I've never introduced myself!!!
Let's get the basics done first shall we?
//Booting from Z:/Mike/??????
//Begin Background Information
^^ I is a ninja, remember that. K? Thanks.
Main Nationalitys: 50% Italian, 25% irish, 25% a buncha other stuff.
Height/Weight: 5' 8"/123lbs(fast metabolism OM NOM NOM)
My real name is Mike and I go by the name of Karasu or Karasu416(also my aim s/n and xbl gamertag if you want to add me). I was born April 16th 1990.
I'm 18, and now a freshman at my local community college in Pennsylvania. I've been into gaming since I was younger and computers since I was like 6. Though I never started my first build until this past few months, which is why I initially joined OCN because it seemed like an amazing community for this kind of stuff and I love this place. It's like another home.
I'm taking Communications Design in college as my major because later it gets into 3D Computer Animation, and other sorts of stuff like that. What I want to do someday is be part of a game making company/team. Thats been my dream since I started gaming.
I currently work at an Exxon/Subway 4 minutes from my house part-time to pay for college and other such stuff.
I enjoy skateboarding(not as much as i use to sadly), hanging with my friends, gaming, drawing, and the likes.
I'm currently working on my first build and intend to OC once it's finished. hopefully I can game with some of you sometime, it'll be a blast!
I also have a girlfriend who I love more then anything.
The systems I have/had are as follows:
Sega Genesis - with CD drive added on
Oh, well my favorite bands you can find in a previous blog post of mine, my favorite color is green, and my favorite movie is The Matrix (the first one).
I'm too lazy to say more about myself. Soo... I'm glad to be a part of this amazing community and can't wait to take part in it even more.
LONG LIVE OCN!
//Error: End of System File
//You now know the basic stuff about me and etc. etc. Blah blah.
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 1583 Active Users (248 Members and 1335 Guests)
- › ASUS ROG GTX 1080 Ti Poseidon 38 seconds ago
- › Skylake-X/Kaby Lake-X Combined Discussion 2 minutes ago
- › Gigabyte AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Owner's Thread 5 minutes ago
- › [TT] ASUS B250 Mining Expert board: support for 19 x GPUs 6 minutes ago
- › Ryzen ovc while saving power features on X370 K7 GB Mobo 8 minutes ago
- › [DSOG] AMD Radeon RX Vega 64 performs almost identically to the AMD... 12 minutes ago
- › Ryzen Threadripper 1950X in my sights 14 minutes ago
- › AMD X399 (Socket TR4) VRM thread 17 minutes ago
- › [Various] Gamescom 2017 Gameplay Videos and Trailers 20 minutes ago
- › Massive Frame Drops While Gaming 23 minutes ago
- › Intel Core i7-3930K 3.2 1 LGA 2011 Processor - BX80619I73930K by powerhouse
- › HDPLEX H5 Fanless Computer Chassis by michelme67
- › Nuance Power PDF Standard by Lady Fitzgerald
- › ID-COOLING SE214L Snow Edition CPU Heatsink by DaveLT
- › Team Dark 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 2400 (PC4 19200)... by ADmodz
- › Logitech Wireless Keyboard K360 (Dark Silver) (920-003366) by enes13mes
- › PDF Studio 12 - Advanced PDF Editor for Windows - Pro Edition... by Lady Fitzgerald
- › Brand New Fujitsu ScanSnap ix500 Portable Document Scanner... by Lady Fitzgerald
- › Tecware Phantom Backlit Mechanical Keyboard (Red / White Backlit... by DaveLT
- › Allsop XL Mouse Pad- Raindrop Blue by neilyo
- › (OPINION) AMD shot themselves in the foot by...
- › The Best CPUs of 1H 2017 (DRAFT)
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...