Ran the puter yesteday with the RAM (now 8G) at 1920Mhz and the CPU clocking 4.4Ghz without a hitch, doing everything i have this system set up to do.
Then i run the IntelBurn Test and get BSOD. Suddenly i can't get it to run stable at the above settings no matter how i tweak everything else.
It did something like this before and i did the same this time as last, bit it became stable at 3.86Ghz right away this time instead of having to creep back up on it. Weird.
Jacking the RAM speed from 1600 to 1920 only gave it about a 1-2% increase in performance anyhow.
Currently, there are 2268 Active Users (328 Members and 1940 Guests)
- › Intel Broadwell-C Ownership Club 55 seconds ago
- › [YT] The State of Hawaii announces action to address predatory... 1 minute ago
- › [NASA] Solar System's First Interstellar Visitor Dazzles Scientiests. 6 minutes ago
- › New Ryzen 1700 + GigabyteAX370 Gaming K3 but PC crashes 7 minutes ago
- › [OFFICIAL] Samsung 34" CF791 Curved (21:9, VA, Freesync) 10 minutes ago
- › ASUS X99 Motherboard Series - Official Support Thread (North... 11 minutes ago
- › Z370 / Z390 VRM Discussion Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Hello from Thailand 12 minutes ago
- › Ryzen DRAM Calculator (overclocking DRAM ) 12 minutes ago
- › Draw a logic circuit diagram to implement the following Boolean... 12 minutes ago
- › AIM SC808 by Morti
- › Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Ultra Gaming by vMax65
- › INTEL Core i5-8600K by vMax65
- › Ninox Venator - Black by vanir1337
- › Seasonic FOCUS Plus Series SSR-650FX 650W 80+ Gold ATX12V &... by AlphaC
- › Tt eSPORTS Ventus R by vanir1337
- › Cooler Master GX - 750W 80 PLUS Bronze Power Supply (RS750-ACAAD3-US) by Micss
- › ZOWIE GEAR ZA12 GAMING MOUSE by vanir1337
- › Corsair Hydro Series H115i Extreme Performance Liquid CPU Cooler ,... by SightUp
- › ASRock X370 Killer SLI/ac by gopackersjt
- › Hands-On: TCL 55″ P-Series 4K HDR TV is...
- › (OPINION) AMD shot themselves in the foot by...
- › The Best CPUs of 1H 2017 (DRAFT)
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...