Just found out about this nifty blog feature on OCN and I thought I'd give it a go.
So I've been scouring both OCN and Craigslist for reference 2GB 6950's, and I found someone on Craigslist who seemed more than fond to get rid of his 6950, cheap. Price? It was $200 flat. In the listing, he said he wanted a card that was SLI capable. He also talked about how it was GDDR5 (I immediately thought... heh. Noob.) and how it was "EYEFINITY capable".
So I rang him up, and told him of a trade proposal - my MSI GTX 560 Ti (which I specifically mentioned has SLI support) for his Reference 2GB 6950. He seemed interested, and he left me a followup voicemail saying that he was definitely interested in the trade.
So now I'm happy, he's happy, right? Eh. I've currently got a chest tube due to a recent hospital procedure, and am confined to my bed for a few days (currently using my laptop), and I cannot leave the house any time soon. I'm scared of giving a random stranger my house address and I don't know whether or not he'll be able to get the card sold, and at $200, that 6950 really is a steal.
Help me OCN, you're my only hope!
Currently, there are 2311 Active Users (386 Members and 1925 Guests)
- › System compare. FX8350 w/ 12gb vs dual e5404 server w 8gb 57 seconds ago
- › ASUS X99 Motherboard Series - Official Support Thread (North... 1 minute ago
- › PSA: unlocked 8core for x79.. if you cared. 1 minute ago
- › OCN Water Cooling Club And Picture Gallery 2 minutes ago
- › Nvidia GTX 900 cards custom bios (upon request ) 2 minutes ago
- › Nixeus REVEL [It's here!] 3 minutes ago
- › [Official] OCN Headphones and Earphones Club 4 minutes ago
- › echo "The `uname` Club" (NEW POLL) 6 minutes ago
- › In Win 303 Owners Club 7 minutes ago
- › [tftcentral] Samsung CF791 Ultra-wide with 100Hz VA Panel and FreeSync 8 minutes ago
- › SteelSeries Rival FPS Optimized Optical Gaming Mouse by SuperZan
- › Kanto YU3 4" 2-Way Powered Bookshelf Speakers with aptX... by SightUp
- › Corsair Commander Mini by d0mini
- › Toshiba Satellite C55-B C55-B5296 15.6" LED (TruBrite)... by Skye12977
- › Fnatic Rush G1 by Paradigm84
- › Umi Max 4G Phablet by jojoenglish85
- › Tesoro Gram Spectrum by geggeg
- › Cooler Master Master Box 5 by WilliamGayde
- › be quiet! Dark Power Pro 11 by Jedson3614
- › HP Z27s 27-inch IPS UHD Display by WilliamGayde
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...
- › Intel Core i7 4790K Energy Efficiency
- › Multi Tasking on Intel Haswell CPU's
- › Intel Hyper Threading - Performance Scaling...
- › Intel Core i3 vs Core i5 vs Core i7: Gaming...
- › The Witcher 3 v1.08 - Performance Test
- › Overclock Labs - Community Review Program...