Just found out about this nifty blog feature on OCN and I thought I'd give it a go.
So I've been scouring both OCN and Craigslist for reference 2GB 6950's, and I found someone on Craigslist who seemed more than fond to get rid of his 6950, cheap. Price? It was $200 flat. In the listing, he said he wanted a card that was SLI capable. He also talked about how it was GDDR5 (I immediately thought... heh. Noob.) and how it was "EYEFINITY capable".
So I rang him up, and told him of a trade proposal - my MSI GTX 560 Ti (which I specifically mentioned has SLI support) for his Reference 2GB 6950. He seemed interested, and he left me a followup voicemail saying that he was definitely interested in the trade.
So now I'm happy, he's happy, right? Eh. I've currently got a chest tube due to a recent hospital procedure, and am confined to my bed for a few days (currently using my laptop), and I cannot leave the house any time soon. I'm scared of giving a random stranger my house address and I don't know whether or not he'll be able to get the card sold, and at $200, that 6950 really is a steal.
Help me OCN, you're my only hope!
Currently, there are 2453 Active Users (484 Members and 1969 Guests)
- › [tech republic] How much would a Windows 10 subscription cost? 7 seconds ago
- › Corsair 350D Owners Club 8 seconds ago
- › [Kit Guru] AMD to limit performance of Radeon GPUs in games to... 15 seconds ago
- › [Official] Star Citizen Information & Discussion Thread 25 seconds ago
- › Silverstone Sugo SG08 / SG08-Lite Owners Club 56 seconds ago
- › Quick memory question 1 minute ago
- › Are BenQ monitors really easier on the eyes? 1 minute ago
- › Official Computer Room Pics 2 minutes ago
- › ==G.SKILL DDR4 Owners Club == 2 minutes ago
- › Destiny Information & Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Fractal Design Define R4 with Window Arctic White Silent ATX Mid... by azanimefan
- › CORSAIR Hydro Series H100i Water Cooler by MunchenOC
- › Far Cry 4 by Thready
- › Corsair Commander Mini by aka13
- › Phanteks PH-TC14PE_BK by geggeg
- › AOC E1759fwu 17-Inch Class, USB 3.0 Powered, Portable LCD / LED... by WilliamGayde
- › MSI Z97-Gaming 5 ATX Intel Motherboard by MunchenOC
- › ACER 28IN LED 3840X2160 B286HK YMJDPPRZ HDMI DVI BLK 2MS /... by Ironman517
- › Corsair Carbide Series Air 540 CC-9011034-WLED Computer Case by bilbs84
- › EK Waterblocks EK-FC770 GTX - Nickel by bilbs84
- › Editors Pick Deals - Black Friday 2014
- › How to Solder Electronics
- › Broken CM Storm Xornet scroll wheel
- › A Troubling Trend
- › The Truth About FPS
- › My First Case Mod!
- › GPU and CPU power connections
- › A Guide on how to fix Heat Problems
- › [Linux] How to enable backlight control and...
- › How To: Activate a 2012/2012 R2 Virtual Machine