Just found out about this nifty blog feature on OCN and I thought I'd give it a go.
So I've been scouring both OCN and Craigslist for reference 2GB 6950's, and I found someone on Craigslist who seemed more than fond to get rid of his 6950, cheap. Price? It was $200 flat. In the listing, he said he wanted a card that was SLI capable. He also talked about how it was GDDR5 (I immediately thought... heh. Noob.) and how it was "EYEFINITY capable".
So I rang him up, and told him of a trade proposal - my MSI GTX 560 Ti (which I specifically mentioned has SLI support) for his Reference 2GB 6950. He seemed interested, and he left me a followup voicemail saying that he was definitely interested in the trade.
So now I'm happy, he's happy, right? Eh. I've currently got a chest tube due to a recent hospital procedure, and am confined to my bed for a few days (currently using my laptop), and I cannot leave the house any time soon. I'm scared of giving a random stranger my house address and I don't know whether or not he'll be able to get the card sold, and at $200, that 6950 really is a steal.
Help me OCN, you're my only hope!
Currently, there are 1949 Active Users (312 Members and 1637 Guests)
- › Time for a big upgrade? Advice needed on my build. 1 minute ago
- › ASUS North America - ASUS Z170 Motherboards Q&A Thread 2 minutes ago
- › New monitor suggestions? 144hz 2 minutes ago
- › 3D Fanboy Competition 2016: nVidia vs AMD 2 minutes ago
- › Team Competition Folders Needed! - 18 Vacancies 3 minutes ago
- › Forum Folding War 2016 - February 1st - 8th at Noon UTC 5 minutes ago
- › [Build Log] Deafboy's Rack 6 minutes ago
- › [Geek]Hulu may be forced to ditch next-day streaming 6 minutes ago
- › Rumors of G100s not being a good mouse have been highly exaggerated 8 minutes ago
- › [Guardian]‘Error 53’ fury mounts as Apple software update threatens... 11 minutes ago
- › Phanteks 850RPM Case Fan Blades 20030mm Fan Retail Cooling... by MadjinnSayan
- › BenQ XL2730Z 144Hz 1ms 27 inch Gaming Monitor with High Resolution... by Dargonplay
- › Swiftech H240-X CPU Liquid Cooling Kit by Nick-F
- › Lamptron Fan Controller FC-5 Black Version 2, Changeable Display... by Ultisym
- › TR TY-147 140 mm, 2 ball bearing fan, low noise emission. by MadjinnSayan
- › AeroCool Shark 140mm Case cooler by Alastair
- › BitFenix Spectre Pro BFF-LPRO-23030B-RP Blue LED Case Fan by Alastair
- › HD 429S - Headset ( Ohrenschale ) by obikenobi27
- › AMD FX-8320 3.5GHz (4.0GHz Turbo) Socket AM3+ Eight-Core Desktop... by MatthewGB
- › CORSAIR CX600M 600W Power Supply by MatthewGB
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...
- › Intel Core i7 4790K Energy Efficiency
- › Multi Tasking on Intel Haswell CPU's
- › Intel Hyper Threading - Performance Scaling...
- › Intel Core i3 vs Core i5 vs Core i7: Gaming...
- › The Witcher 3 v1.08 - Performance Test
- › Overclock Labs - Community Review Program...
- › P5K-VM chassis intrusion hardware fix