Just found out about this nifty blog feature on OCN and I thought I'd give it a go.
So I've been scouring both OCN and Craigslist for reference 2GB 6950's, and I found someone on Craigslist who seemed more than fond to get rid of his 6950, cheap. Price? It was $200 flat. In the listing, he said he wanted a card that was SLI capable. He also talked about how it was GDDR5 (I immediately thought... heh. Noob.) and how it was "EYEFINITY capable".
So I rang him up, and told him of a trade proposal - my MSI GTX 560 Ti (which I specifically mentioned has SLI support) for his Reference 2GB 6950. He seemed interested, and he left me a followup voicemail saying that he was definitely interested in the trade.
So now I'm happy, he's happy, right? Eh. I've currently got a chest tube due to a recent hospital procedure, and am confined to my bed for a few days (currently using my laptop), and I cannot leave the house any time soon. I'm scared of giving a random stranger my house address and I don't know whether or not he'll be able to get the card sold, and at $200, that 6950 really is a steal.
Help me OCN, you're my only hope!
Currently, there are 2271 Active Users (395 Members and 1876 Guests)
- › Extract and Flash GTX 970 and 980 Firmware - GPUz Test Build and... 1 minute ago
- › [Official] The Qnix/X-Star 1440p Monitor Club 2 minutes ago
- › Asus Rampage V Extreme Owners thread 2 minutes ago
- › [Official] NVIDIA GTX 970 Owner's Club 4 minutes ago
- › Mayhems users club 4 minutes ago
- › [Official] Asus Rampage IV Black Edition Owners Club! 4 minutes ago
- › Cannot manage to make use of fast boot (X79 mobo rampage IV BE,... 5 minutes ago
- › [Youtube] The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt ”The Trail” Intro 8 minutes ago
- › [BBC] Stem cells effective in killing brain cancer cells in mice 8 minutes ago
- › Help First Watercooled Build 9 minutes ago
- › Synology DiskStation 2-Bay (Diskless) Network Attached Storage DS713+ by easynator
- › EK Supremacy Evo CPU Block by vMax65
- › CORSAIR Hydro Series H80i Water Cooler by jumpy2219
- › Parvum Systems S2.0 by easynator
- › Intel Core i5-2500K 3.3 GHz 6 MB Cache Socket LGA1155 Processor by Rigwizard
- › Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO CPU Cooler (RR-212E-20PK-R1) by Skye12977
- › GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 660 GV-N660OC-2GD Video Card by Touhid Shohan
- › Half-Life 2 by andrews2547
- › BenQ XL2420TX Black-Red 24"" 5ms (2ms GTG) Widescreen... by cutty1998
- › Intel Core i5-3570K 3.4GHz LGA1155 by Skye12977
- › My Dream PC under $10,000 By: iRyanSparkz YT
- › How to Solder Electronics
- › Broken CM Storm Xornet scroll wheel
- › A Troubling Trend
- › The Truth About FPS
- › My First Case Mod!
- › GPU and CPU power connections
- › A Guide on how to fix Heat Problems
- › [Linux] How to enable backlight control and...
- › How To: Activate a 2012/2012 R2 Virtual Machine