Just found out about this nifty blog feature on OCN and I thought I'd give it a go.
So I've been scouring both OCN and Craigslist for reference 2GB 6950's, and I found someone on Craigslist who seemed more than fond to get rid of his 6950, cheap. Price? It was $200 flat. In the listing, he said he wanted a card that was SLI capable. He also talked about how it was GDDR5 (I immediately thought... heh. Noob.) and how it was "EYEFINITY capable".
So I rang him up, and told him of a trade proposal - my MSI GTX 560 Ti (which I specifically mentioned has SLI support) for his Reference 2GB 6950. He seemed interested, and he left me a followup voicemail saying that he was definitely interested in the trade.
So now I'm happy, he's happy, right? Eh. I've currently got a chest tube due to a recent hospital procedure, and am confined to my bed for a few days (currently using my laptop), and I cannot leave the house any time soon. I'm scared of giving a random stranger my house address and I don't know whether or not he'll be able to get the card sold, and at $200, that 6950 really is a steal.
Help me OCN, you're my only hope!
Currently, there are 2807 Active Users (425 Members and 2382 Guests)
- › [Official] OCN Headphones and Earphones Club 4 seconds ago
- › [Official] NVIDIA GTX 1070 Owner's Club 32 seconds ago
- › Gigabyte X99 Ultra Gaming Owners Thread 47 seconds ago
- › 2 different flow rate pumps in the same loop 1 minute ago
- › Worth to upgrade 1 minute ago
- › [Official] NVIDIA GTX 970 Owner's Club 2 minutes ago
- › [Official] Battlefield: 1 Information and Discussion Thread 4 minutes ago
- › [Official] Diablo III Information and Discussion Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Nvidia Driver Questions 5 minutes ago
- › [Official] Fractal Design Case Club 5 minutes ago
- › Corsair Hydro Series H55 Quiet CPU Coolers by AyyMD
- › Aodin Mini Smart Android Projector by jasonwell90
- › Macho X2 by AyyMD
- › Thermaltake Mini Typhoon by NotUrAvrgG33k
- › Nixeus 24in, 1920x1080, Full HD, 144Hz, FreeSync, LED Backlight... by bluedevil
- › Cherry MC 4000 by Ino.
- › DEMCiflex Dust Filter by The Sandman
- › ADATA Technology SU800 SSD Review by Jedson3614
- › be quiet! Silent Base 600 - Red by Duality92
- › AmazonBasics High-Speed HDMI Cable - 3 Feet (Latest Standard) by TheCautiousOne
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...
- › Intel Core i7 4790K Energy Efficiency
- › Multi Tasking on Intel Haswell CPU's
- › Intel Hyper Threading - Performance Scaling...
- › Intel Core i3 vs Core i5 vs Core i7: Gaming...
- › The Witcher 3 v1.08 - Performance Test
- › Overclock Labs - Community Review Program...