Just found out about this nifty blog feature on OCN and I thought I'd give it a go.
So I've been scouring both OCN and Craigslist for reference 2GB 6950's, and I found someone on Craigslist who seemed more than fond to get rid of his 6950, cheap. Price? It was $200 flat. In the listing, he said he wanted a card that was SLI capable. He also talked about how it was GDDR5 (I immediately thought... heh. Noob.) and how it was "EYEFINITY capable".
So I rang him up, and told him of a trade proposal - my MSI GTX 560 Ti (which I specifically mentioned has SLI support) for his Reference 2GB 6950. He seemed interested, and he left me a followup voicemail saying that he was definitely interested in the trade.
So now I'm happy, he's happy, right? Eh. I've currently got a chest tube due to a recent hospital procedure, and am confined to my bed for a few days (currently using my laptop), and I cannot leave the house any time soon. I'm scared of giving a random stranger my house address and I don't know whether or not he'll be able to get the card sold, and at $200, that 6950 really is a steal.
Help me OCN, you're my only hope!
Currently, there are 1970 Active Users (380 Members and 1590 Guests)
- › The PPD Police 10 seconds ago
- › First Water cooling build- Need Help! 21 seconds ago
- › ASUS X99 Motherboard Series - Official Support Thread (North... 2 minutes ago
- › [techalook] Lian Li chassis new concept, is an X-Men Blackbird 2 minutes ago
- › [Official] Radeon RX480/470/460 Owners Club 2 minutes ago
- › Delidded failure on a 6700k, at least it appears that way, wont post 3 minutes ago
- › [Computerbase] - 3gb vs 4gb vs 6gb vs 8gb GDDR5 VRAM Frametime Testing 5 minutes ago
- › Any opinions or reviews on the new Dell S2417DG? 6 minutes ago
- › Caselabs S3 w/Pedestal (Full White and Windowed) Reine de Blanche... 9 minutes ago
- › NVIDIA GTX 960 Owners Club 11 minutes ago
- › ADATA Technology SU800 SSD Review by Jedson3614
- › be quiet! Silent Base 600 - Red by Duality92
- › AmazonBasics High-Speed HDMI Cable - 3 Feet (Latest Standard) by TheCautiousOne
- › Microsoft Internet Keyboard PS/2 by Mingan
- › Cherry MX 6.0 Keyboard by geggeg
- › Seagate Barracuda XT 4TB ST4000DM000 by Pawelr98
- › Corsair Air Series SP 140 LED Blue High Static Pressure Fan Cooling... by Alastair
- › ASUS ROG Eagle Eye GX1000 by jordehn
- › Mondo Rez by jordehn
- › ASRock H170 Performance/Hyper by Xaltar
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...
- › Intel Core i7 4790K Energy Efficiency
- › Multi Tasking on Intel Haswell CPU's
- › Intel Hyper Threading - Performance Scaling...
- › Intel Core i3 vs Core i5 vs Core i7: Gaming...
- › The Witcher 3 v1.08 - Performance Test
- › Overclock Labs - Community Review Program...