I was just reading some reviews and comments on the new Nvidia and ATI cards, both of which are in the $700 price range. Lots of debates about which is better, yada yada yada. The real question is who give's a rat's butt? They cost $700!!! That's a ridiculous amount of money for a video card, folks. You will NOT realize $700 of value from these products, no matter how much you try to convince yourself that you will.
Cripes...you could buy a more affordable video card that runs hi-res very well, or maybe an XBox 360 or PS3, and anywhere from 6 to 8 games for $700.
A fool and his money...
Currently, there are 1990 Active Users (357 Members and 1633 Guests)
- › [Official] RYZEN 5 1600X | 1600 | 1500X | 1400 Owners Club 48 seconds ago
- › best gtx 1080ti for water cooling? 5 minutes ago
- › ASUS X299 Motherboard Series - Official Support Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Official Computer Room Pics 7 minutes ago
- › My experience with the Asus PRIME X370-Pro 7 minutes ago
- › [Various] RX Vega 64 & 56 Reviews 7 minutes ago
- › [Official] ASUS RoG Swift PG348Q Owners Club 8 minutes ago
- › Audio Upgrade - Premium Asus/Creative card or external AV receiver? 10 minutes ago
- › [Official] OCN Headphones and Earphones Club 11 minutes ago
- › Possible new Ryzen build 12 minutes ago
- › Intel Core i7-3930K 3.2 1 LGA 2011 Processor - BX80619I73930K by powerhouse
- › HDPLEX H5 Fanless Computer Chassis by michelme67
- › Nuance Power PDF Standard by Lady Fitzgerald
- › ID-COOLING SE214L Snow Edition CPU Heatsink by DaveLT
- › Team Dark 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 2400 (PC4 19200)... by ADmodz
- › Logitech Wireless Keyboard K360 (Dark Silver) (920-003366) by enes13mes
- › PDF Studio 12 - Advanced PDF Editor for Windows - Pro Edition... by Lady Fitzgerald
- › Brand New Fujitsu ScanSnap ix500 Portable Document Scanner... by Lady Fitzgerald
- › Tecware Phantom Backlit Mechanical Keyboard (Red / White Backlit... by DaveLT
- › Allsop XL Mouse Pad- Raindrop Blue by neilyo
- › (OPINION) AMD shot themselves in the foot by...
- › The Best CPUs of 1H 2017 (DRAFT)
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...