Some days I'm proactive; other days laziness grabs me by the throat, throttles me, and just saps all my energy and drains me of all motivation to do anything constructive.
Today was one such day. Saturday the 23rd was a dog day of a mild summer. Though the temperatures here in Southern California really didn't hit triple digits, the temperature in my bedroom got a bit close. The peak I saw in my room thermometer was a toasty 32.5 degrees C. That's 90.5 degrees Fahrenheit.
Even though my knees, both of which have seen their share of athletics-induced injuries, were pain-free (compared to the rest of the previous week and a half, when both had been hurting quite seriously) for most of the day, I didn't feel any strong motivation to do necessary errands.
I didn't do my laundry.
I didn't get a new battery for my car.
Admittedly, the laundry can be done next week, but I prefer to do it just before it is absolutely necessary. So it will be done tomorrow.
My car, though, really needs a new battery. So this must also be done tomorrow.
Other things I'd wanted to do today but didn't include building my server machine, as well as resetting the CMOS on my dedicated overclocking/testing machine.
Thank goodness all of these things are not life and death matters.
Currently, there are 2200 Active Users (291 Members and 1909 Guests)
- › [Official] Vega Frontier / RX Vega Owners Thread 42 seconds ago
- › Performance-PCs.com Support 54 seconds ago
- › ASUS X299 Motherboard Series - Official Support Thread 1 minute ago
- › VRM on the new AM4 motherboards 3 minutes ago
- › [Various] 6C Coffee Lake Lineup: i7-8700K & i5-8600K / CPU-Z +... 4 minutes ago
- › Australia pump and res help! 12 minutes ago
- › S8 solid top rigidity 15 minutes ago
- › No more OC.net 16 minutes ago
- › 5 GHz 24/7 OC Club 17 minutes ago
- › Roccat Kone Pure Owl-Eye (2017) - 3361 - 88g 18 minutes ago
- › Phanteks PH-F140MP_BBK_PWM 140mm fan by AlphaC
- › Seasonic Flagship PRIME SERIES SSR-1200PD 1200W PLATINUM FULL... by mllrkllr88
- › Corsair Obsidian 750D Computer Case With Side Panel Window by The_Rocker
- › Asus Xonar Essence STX 124 dB SNR / Headphone AMP Card by The_Rocker
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by The_Rocker
- › Intel Core i7-5820K Haswell-E 6-Core 3.3GHz LGA 2011-v3 140W... by foofer1233
- › Intel Core i7-3930K 3.2 1 LGA 2011 Processor - BX80619I73930K by powerhouse
- › HDPLEX H5 Fanless Computer Chassis by michelme67
- › Nuance Power PDF Standard by Lady Fitzgerald
- › ID-COOLING SE214L Snow Edition CPU Heatsink by DaveLT
- › Hands-On: TCL 55″ P-Series 4K HDR TV is...
- › (OPINION) AMD shot themselves in the foot by...
- › The Best CPUs of 1H 2017 (DRAFT)
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...