So after a month of continually looking for work, I finally have one. I was lucky enough to get a job with the same company I was working for before when I got laid off. Im at a new location. It is in down town Sacramento. This shop works on an appointment only program because of the amount of work they receive.
I am glad to know that I will go to work, knowing I will have work to do. I'm not sure if that sounds right, but to me, it sounds great. I will miss being able to sit back and play on the computer all day long. Trying out new games, chatting with friends, and just plain messing around.
I was lucky enough to be able to finish my loop while out of work. With the kindness of friends and family, I was able to complete my project.
A down side to this is going back to work after such a major accident. I was in a boating accident last Saturday and am still feeling like crap. The people that I work for know, and don't care, they will take it easy on me till I'm at full strength, because when I produce, they know my work and respect the type of work I do. I was good to hear them say it, and almost flattering, almost. I know when I put my good foot forward, that I do well, I strive to do well.
As for the accident, It is in a thread I wrote last week. You can also find it in the news by typing delta, boat, crash, 6 in any search engine. The title will be discovery boat crash, 6 sent to hospital. It was a horrid experience, but with great luck, and good graces, we are all ok, and doing better. Everyone can walk, although slow, and the worst injury so far is a broken wrist which will get a screw in it later.
Thanks for reading.
Currently, there are 1781 Active Users (207 Members and 1574 Guests)
- › Macho Rev B orientation 3 minutes ago
- › Logitech G303 Daedalus Apex Gaming Mouse 4 minutes ago
- › [Official] Creative Sound Blaster Z, Zx & ZxR Series Club 5 minutes ago
- › i don't see a problem with my database, but it can't be opened 6 minutes ago
- › [Official] RYZEN 7 1800X | 1700X |1700 Owners Club & 4GHz+ Club 7 minutes ago
- › Cryorig M9i will be enough for 8700K stock? 8 minutes ago
- › Cheers to all from UK :) 9 minutes ago
- › Did my new PSU mess up my MB or processor? and WARNING - Do not buy... 15 minutes ago
- › OCN Aquaero Owners Club 17 minutes ago
- › Is this PSU good enough for my rig? 21 minutes ago
- › Intel Broadwell Core i7-5775C 3.3 4 NA BX80658i75775C by TwilightRavens
- › Cougar Revenger S by vanir1337
- › Intel Core i7-4770K LGA1150 by gonX
- › Toshiba P300 3TB by TwoCables
- › AIM SC808 by Morti
- › Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Ultra Gaming by vMax65
- › INTEL Core i5-8600K by vMax65
- › Ninox Venator - Black by vanir1337
- › Seasonic FOCUS Plus Series SSR-650FX 650W 80+ Gold ATX12V &... by AlphaC
- › Tt eSPORTS Ventus R by vanir1337
- › Hands-On: TCL 55″ P-Series 4K HDR TV is...
- › (OPINION) AMD shot themselves in the foot by...
- › The Best CPUs of 1H 2017 (DRAFT)
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...