Well, finally I've managed to put myself together, and a new system will soon be born.
After a lot of back and forth I've choosen the parts, placed the orderes, and now it's just the painfull wait to get everything in house so the build can start.
I'm kind of excited since this will be my first real build that's made form the ground. Earlier I've mostly just upgraded finished build systems, but decided that I've put the whole self build computer on hold for far to long, so now it's finally time to get the finger out of my butt and do something about it!
Hopefully it will all go well without to many painfull experience, and the most will work nicely without having to spend to many hours searching and fixing errors. Building computers isn't in any way rocketscience, but it can still give you a huge headache sometimes.
Anyways, here are the components and parts I've ended up with, at least so far. I'm planing to add some more later on this year, and possibly upgrading from single graphic card to crossfire, but time will tell. More on that later.
So, the ordered stuff is as followed...
Lian Li PC-P80B
Asus P6T6 WS Revolution, x58
Intel Core™ i7 Quad i7920
Asus Radeon HD4870X2 2GB GDDR5
Corsair 1KW Black
Asus Xonar HDAV1.3 Deluxe HDMI 1.3
OCZ DDR3 PC3-12800 Gold Low-Voltage Triple Channel
ASUS VW266H, 26" widescreen 1920x1200
ASUS DVD burner 22X14 black front ATA (DRW-22B1S/BLK/G/AS)
Roccat Valo Gaming (pre-ordered | will just be using an old keyboard while waiting for the release)
Water cooling reserator
Zalman Reserator XT BK
WD VelociRaptor 150GB S-ATA
Windows Vista 64-bit
Finally all the pieces has arrived so the stuff can be thrown together and started. Still missing the GPU water block, but the delivery date is put a month ahead from now, so I'll just throw that in when I have it. Anyways... I'll throw up some more information on the components and pics before the end of the week, this will be exciting!
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 2153 Active Users (315 Members and 1838 Guests)
- › The BCLK Klub (FSB & HTT Welcome) 9 seconds ago
- › Any news on EK-MLC modular AIO ? 1 minute ago
- › Optimus Water Cooling is giving away TWO i7-8700k, GTX 1080 Ti,... 1 minute ago
- › [OCN Labs] Case Labs BH8 Giveaway! 2 minutes ago
- › PC trips circuit breaker while gaming 5 minutes ago
- › Silverstone Raven RVZ01 / RVZ02 / ML07 / ML08 / FTZ01 Owners Club 5 minutes ago
- › [Official] Case Labs Owners Club 7 minutes ago
- › [OFFICIAL] PLAYERUNKNOWN's Battlegrounds Information & Discussion... 9 minutes ago
- › Wish me luck! 9 minutes ago
- › Official Computer Room Pics 10 minutes ago
- › Toshiba P300 3TB by TwoCables
- › AIM SC808 by Morti
- › Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Ultra Gaming by vMax65
- › INTEL Core i5-8600K by vMax65
- › Ninox Venator - Black by vanir1337
- › Seasonic FOCUS Plus Series SSR-650FX 650W 80+ Gold ATX12V &... by AlphaC
- › Tt eSPORTS Ventus R by vanir1337
- › Cooler Master GX - 750W 80 PLUS Bronze Power Supply (RS750-ACAAD3-US) by Micss
- › ZOWIE GEAR ZA12 GAMING MOUSE by vanir1337
- › Corsair Hydro Series H115i Extreme Performance Liquid CPU Cooler ,... by SightUp
- › Hands-On: TCL 55″ P-Series 4K HDR TV is...
- › (OPINION) AMD shot themselves in the foot by...
- › The Best CPUs of 1H 2017 (DRAFT)
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...