lately things have been extremely interesting to say the least. I get hired part time, a few weeks later, wife gets laid off. Then I get a job offer for full time at another place- they end up not calling back after officially "hiring" me. So I still have my part time work at least.
But that's only part of it. I've noticed that whenever my wife and are able to get some extra money, something always happens to take it away! I'm not joking here lol. I mean it, every time we've had extra cash, something bad usually happens. Take for example, every time I save up enough to upgrade my computer parts, something comes up financially that we have to dip into savings.
I should probably stop right there. I have a feeling that some outside cosmic forces are trying to prevent us from making bad decisions. I've noticed this too. Whenever we have the opportunity to make purchases on "materialistic" things, that is, anything that we don't need. Something happens prior to that which always prevents us from being able to get it! It's so weird!
I honestly think the universe is trying to teach us a lesson in preparing for the worst and keeps reinforcing it upon us until we can make smart long term decisions on our own.
My wife completely agrees with me on this one. It really seems that listening to the stars has benefited us in every situation I could think of to date... There has been one too many times where I've told my wife that if we get something *we don't need* we'll be left hanging if something were to happen. And they always have a habit of revealing themselves prior to our spending.
I suppose it's best for us to simplify our lives even more than we already have. I'm all about simplicity, so it's only appropriate that I take my own advice!
It seems to me that they're telling us "what you have is already enough".
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 1837 Active Users (236 Members and 1601 Guests)
- › *Official* Intel DDR4 24/7 Memory Stability Thread 1 second ago
- › Samsung SM961 NVMe Thread 2 seconds ago
- › [Official] RYZEN 5 1600X | 1600 | 1500X | 1400 Owners Club 12 seconds ago
- › NVIDIA GTX 1080 Ti Owner's Club 1 minute ago
- › Old W7 install, peripherals not recognised. Stuck in login screen 4 minutes ago
- › Lian-Li PC-O11WGX ROG 5 minutes ago
- › Vega Frontier / RX Vega Owners/Info thread. 10 minutes ago
- › GIGABYTE X299 OVERCLOCKING THREAD 12 minutes ago
- › ROG Crosshair VI overclocking thread 15 minutes ago
- › [Official] AMD R9 290X / 290 Owners Club 21 minutes ago
- › Intel Core i7-3930K 3.2 1 LGA 2011 Processor - BX80619I73930K by powerhouse
- › HDPLEX H5 Fanless Computer Chassis by michelme67
- › Nuance Power PDF Standard by Lady Fitzgerald
- › ID-COOLING SE214L Snow Edition CPU Heatsink by DaveLT
- › Team Dark 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 2400 (PC4 19200)... by ADmodz
- › Logitech Wireless Keyboard K360 (Dark Silver) (920-003366) by enes13mes
- › PDF Studio 12 - Advanced PDF Editor for Windows - Pro Edition... by Lady Fitzgerald
- › Brand New Fujitsu ScanSnap ix500 Portable Document Scanner... by Lady Fitzgerald
- › Tecware Phantom Backlit Mechanical Keyboard (Red / White Backlit... by DaveLT
- › Allsop XL Mouse Pad- Raindrop Blue by neilyo
- › (OPINION) AMD shot themselves in the foot by...
- › The Best CPUs of 1H 2017 (DRAFT)
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...