Yes i know we already have the Phenom 9500,9600, and 9600 Black Edition.
But im talking about the real Phenoms, hopefully that will pack alot more punch and help AMD out, as we all know they need some help.
As i have been noticing, AMD has come out with a slew of new Chipsets (740,770,780G,790X,790FX) One of the interesting things is the newly devolped SB700 as well, which seems to support 1 IDE and 6 SATA. Pretty good, considering its on all the new AMD/ATi Chipsets. As well, ATi has designed a chip for AMD AM2+ (AMD 780G) which features DX10 Graphics on the motehrboard, as well as the ability to crossfire the onboard ATi Radeon HD 3200 Graphics unit with any other ATi card. So while you may only have one PCIe 2.0 slot, you can crossfire with the chipset. Neat. Being a ECS fanboy, i always check their new products. They now have a 780G Motherboard that is marked "Black Series". This motherboard looks of higher quality that that of its former models. I only hope that this "Black Series" carries onto the AMD790FX chip. As well as AMD releasing all of these new chipsets, they are pulling the 90nm Athlon X2s like crazy. Leading me to believe that the release of the Phenoms are soon to be.
This is only based on my observations and opinions, but i hope AMD can come up with some new meat to chew on.
Currently, there are 2428 Active Users (443 Members and 1985 Guests)
- › GEFORCE GTX logo colour change on Titan 2 minutes ago
- › What to do with a half destroyed E540 2 minutes ago
- › Worth getting hybrid drive as secondary? 5 minutes ago
- › NVIDIA GTX 1080 Ti Owner's Club 6 minutes ago
- › [Official] RYZEN 7 1800X | 1700X |1700 Owners Club & 4GHz+ Club 6 minutes ago
- › [WCCFTech] AMD’s RX Vega 56 and 64’s $399 and $499 Price Tag Was A... 6 minutes ago
- › VRM on the new AM4 motherboards 6 minutes ago
- › My experience with the Asus PRIME X370-Pro 9 minutes ago
- › Is a 4690 (non K) a bottleneck for my 1080Ti? 9 minutes ago
- › ASUS X99 Motherboard Series - Official Support Thread (North... 10 minutes ago
- › HDPLEX H5 Fanless Computer Chassis by michelme67
- › Nuance Power PDF Standard by Lady Fitzgerald
- › ID-COOLING SE214L Snow Edition CPU Heatsink by DaveLT
- › Team Dark 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 2400 (PC4 19200)... by ADmodz
- › Logitech Wireless Keyboard K360 (Dark Silver) (920-003366) by enes13mes
- › PDF Studio 12 - Advanced PDF Editor for Windows - Pro Edition... by Lady Fitzgerald
- › Brand New Fujitsu ScanSnap ix500 Portable Document Scanner... by Lady Fitzgerald
- › Tecware Phantom Backlit Mechanical Keyboard (Red / White Backlit... by DaveLT
- › Allsop XL Mouse Pad- Raindrop Blue by neilyo
- › Manjaro Linux XFCE 64bit (Latest Version) Arch based linux by AlphaC
- › (OPINION) AMD shot themselves in the foot by...
- › The Best CPUs of 1H 2017 (DRAFT)
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...