Found out the other day, as you can see that my computer shipped already.
Now I am NOT the one to waste money on shipping, I just don't think that it is worth it to pay a bunch of extra money on an already high bill, just so that I can get my grubby little fingers on the pieces a few days earlier.
I found out today that my shipment of computer parts will be here next week around Wednesday. Now me paying extra for shipping would simply have meant that my next installment to you my fans, would have simply been sooner......
But really I am so excited about the new computer that I wish now I had spend the extra money to get it this week .....
I will diligently have to wait until next week to get my computer.
*cries a little*
Currently, there are 1799 Active Users (233 Members and 1566 Guests)
- › Advice on Case Options 12 seconds ago
- › AMD Ryzen Threadripper Owners Club - 1950X | 1920X | 1900X 1 minute ago
- › Alphacool pump VPP755 review of noise issues and problems 10 minutes ago
- › ASUS ROG Zenith Extreme X399 ThreadRipper Overclocking / Support 10 minutes ago
- › FS: 1366 CPUs US48 10 minutes ago
- › [Official] OCN Headphones and Earphones Club 10 minutes ago
- › [Kickstarter] Pimax: The World's First 8K VR Headset 11 minutes ago
- › Thermaltake Core P3 Owner's Club 13 minutes ago
- › Gigabyte Z170x Overclocking 14 minutes ago
- › [Apple] iPhone X Reveal 17 minutes ago
- › Seasonic Flagship PRIME SERIES SSR-1200PD 1200W PLATINUM FULL... by mllrkllr88
- › Corsair Obsidian 750D Computer Case With Side Panel Window by The_Rocker
- › Asus Xonar Essence STX 124 dB SNR / Headphone AMP Card by The_Rocker
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by The_Rocker
- › Intel Core i7-5820K Haswell-E 6-Core 3.3GHz LGA 2011-v3 140W... by foofer1233
- › Intel Core i7-3930K 3.2 1 LGA 2011 Processor - BX80619I73930K by powerhouse
- › HDPLEX H5 Fanless Computer Chassis by michelme67
- › Nuance Power PDF Standard by Lady Fitzgerald
- › ID-COOLING SE214L Snow Edition CPU Heatsink by DaveLT
- › Team Dark 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 2400 (PC4 19200)... by ADmodz
- › Hands-On: TCL 55″ P-Series 4K HDR TV is...
- › (OPINION) AMD shot themselves in the foot by...
- › The Best CPUs of 1H 2017 (DRAFT)
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...