I'm not fully satisfied with my new iPhone 3G that I've had for a week now. The battery life just plain sucks. It doesn't even last as long as my year old iPhone. And the reception is only marginally better if that. Other than that they do the same thing, the 3G has some nice features, but I don't live in a 3G reception area and I haven't had to use GPS yet.
So anyway... I post on the apple discussion forms and pretty much say what everyone's been thinking... that it is possible that we were lied to about battery life etc. The 3G is supposed to be so much better than the original, it is faster, cheaper has cool features and is a 2nd go so apple should be refining the process not taking a step backwards.
Now, Last night I got a few apple fanboys get on and tell me that I wasn't doing things properly, I needed to turn things off... which I expected I mean after all it is apple forums. But when I just got up to see about 10 posts I go to the forum to read it and the tread has been completely deleted. ***! :swearing: there wasn't anything bad there, it was an honest discussion between apple users like myself who aren't fully satisfied with our overpriced apple products and some fanboys. No one was swearing (apple censors...lol found that out yesterday when I typed ***) and no one was (well yet) attacking anyone personally. It just really pisses me off that the forum mods instead of taking the time to try to help an unsatisfied customer they just delete the thread.
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 2376 Active Users (310 Members and 2066 Guests)
- › [Official] RYZEN 7 1800X | 1700X |1700 Owners Club & 4GHz+ Club 13 seconds ago
- › [Official] OCN Headphones and Earphones Club 13 seconds ago
- › razer basilisk 1 minute ago
- › [Official] Heatkiller Club 2 minutes ago
- › [Various] 6C Coffee Lake Lineup: i7-8700K & i5-8600K / CPU-Z +... 2 minutes ago
- › Creative Sound BlasterX AE-5 - Driver Issues (Update: Much Improved) 3 minutes ago
- › [Official] 5GHz Overclock Club 3 minutes ago
- › ASUS ROG GTX 1080 Ti Poseidon 4 minutes ago
- › NVIDIA GTX 750Ti / 750 (Maxwell) Owner's club 4 minutes ago
- › Cross Country Rockit Delid Tool Extravaganza 5 minutes ago
- › Phanteks PH-F140MP_BBK_PWM 140mm fan by AlphaC
- › Seasonic Flagship PRIME SERIES SSR-1200PD 1200W PLATINUM FULL... by mllrkllr88
- › Corsair Obsidian 750D Computer Case With Side Panel Window by The_Rocker
- › Asus Xonar Essence STX 124 dB SNR / Headphone AMP Card by The_Rocker
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by The_Rocker
- › Intel Core i7-5820K Haswell-E 6-Core 3.3GHz LGA 2011-v3 140W... by foofer1233
- › Intel Core i7-3930K 3.2 1 LGA 2011 Processor - BX80619I73930K by powerhouse
- › HDPLEX H5 Fanless Computer Chassis by michelme67
- › Nuance Power PDF Standard by Lady Fitzgerald
- › ID-COOLING SE214L Snow Edition CPU Heatsink by DaveLT
- › Hands-On: TCL 55″ P-Series 4K HDR TV is...
- › (OPINION) AMD shot themselves in the foot by...
- › The Best CPUs of 1H 2017 (DRAFT)
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...