Asus and to those who are reading this.....
You seriously fail with this market...
Im sick of buying a product from your company and using it for a week one whole week seven days and nights
and then all hell breaks loose on the computers i use
i barely get to use them at that and when i do i barely do any technical stuff to it
I am very sad that i buy a very nice EEE PC and after a week the AUDIO and Wireless just stop working completely and yes this is under windows 7 ultimate...So asus i will not be supporting you anymore until i hear that you have dropped out of the market and decided to make quality products that work for the price you sell them at ....
So if you read this REPLACE MY 600 DOLLARS YOU THIEVING BASTARDS...
or at least send a proper machine that will work for more than a week one that will last me till my death
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 2462 Active Users (456 Members and 2006 Guests)
- › Is a 4690 (non K) a bottleneck for my 1080Ti? 11 seconds ago
- › Vega Frontier / RX Vega Owners/Info thread. 17 seconds ago
- › [Various] RX Vega 64 & 56 Reviews 30 seconds ago
- › Skylake-X/Kaby Lake-X Combined Discussion 33 seconds ago
- › [Build log] The Fast Learner - CaseLabs SMA8 Sober Data science -... 57 seconds ago
- › Brass Bottom Boys 1 minute ago
- › [ST] Bitcoin Price Update: OVER $2,200! 1 minute ago
- › My experience with the Asus PRIME X370-Pro 1 minute ago
- › What to do with a half destroyed E540 2 minutes ago
- › [eTeknix] Intel Core i9-7960X 16 cores, 32 threads Geekbench Scores... 2 minutes ago
- › HDPLEX H5 Fanless Computer Chassis by michelme67
- › Nuance Power PDF Standard by Lady Fitzgerald
- › ID-COOLING SE214L Snow Edition CPU Heatsink by DaveLT
- › Team Dark 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 2400 (PC4 19200)... by ADmodz
- › Logitech Wireless Keyboard K360 (Dark Silver) (920-003366) by enes13mes
- › PDF Studio 12 - Advanced PDF Editor for Windows - Pro Edition... by Lady Fitzgerald
- › Brand New Fujitsu ScanSnap ix500 Portable Document Scanner... by Lady Fitzgerald
- › Tecware Phantom Backlit Mechanical Keyboard (Red / White Backlit... by DaveLT
- › Allsop XL Mouse Pad- Raindrop Blue by neilyo
- › Manjaro Linux XFCE 64bit (Latest Version) Arch based linux by AlphaC
- › (OPINION) AMD shot themselves in the foot by...
- › The Best CPUs of 1H 2017 (DRAFT)
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...