Sucks to be me right now. I decided a few weeks ago that it was time to replace my 98 Sebring convertible...it's getting a little long in the tooth. I settled on the Cadillac CTS, but they didn't have the exact one I wanted. So I ordered one...I don't like to settle.
And so of course, my car is now dead. I'm typing this on my BlackBerry, sitting in a dead car, in 40 degree weather, waiting for a tow truck and my wife to come rescue me. If I hadn't insisted on a black interior, I would be on my way to pick Super Mario Galaxy in total comfort right now...but NOOOOO!!!!!
And now I have to pay to fix this heap...I still need it for about five more weeks. Vulcan is NOT happy.
Currently, there are 2943 Active Users (400 Members and 2543 Guests)
- › gtx780ti sli power usage? 3 seconds ago
- › [Official] Corsair Graphite Club [780T/760T/730T/600T/380T/230T] 26 seconds ago
- › [PCR] AMD: Our FreeSync gaming monitors will be $100 cheaper than... 1 minute ago
- › Korean QNIX QX2710 Evolution ll 27" 2560x1440 Matte Samsung PLS... 2 minutes ago
- › XBOX 360 Mod Gaming PC 2 minutes ago
- › Frys.com 4790k $279 shipping. available!!!!! 2 minutes ago
- › need help deciding on basic on grahic cards/gpu what is best to use 2 minutes ago
- › [Official] Starcraft 2 Strategy & Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Fractal Design Case Club 3 minutes ago
- › The epic "what languages do you *regularly* code in" thead: 4 minutes ago
- › Noctua NF-P14s redux 1500 PWM 140mm 1500 RPM 25.8 dBA 4-pin SSO by vallonen
- › NZXT HUE RGB Led Controller by abstiffler
- › NZXT Phantom 530 CA-PH530-W1 Computer Case With Side Panel Window by ldewitt
- › Razer Orbweaver Mechanical PC Gaming Keypad by Thready
- › Intel Core i5-2500K 3.3 GHz 6 MB Cache Socket LGA1155 Processor by SRICE4904
- › Intel Core i7-3820 Sandy Bridge-E 3.6GHz LGA 2011 by SRICE4904
- › COOLER MASTER CM Storm Series Trooper (SGC-5000-KKN1) Black... by CrazyElf
- › ZALMAN ZM-T2 Computer Case by M3nta1
- › SeaSonic SS-350ET Bronze 350W Power Supply by jsc1973
- › Crucial MX100 512GB SATA 2.5" 7mm (with 9.5mm adapter)... by Sensei Andrew
- › Broken CM Storm Xornet scroll wheel
- › A Troubling Trend
- › The Truth About FPS
- › My First Case Mod!
- › GPU and CPU power connections
- › A Guide on how to fix Heat Problems
- › [Linux] How to enable backlight control and...
- › How To: Activate a 2012/2012 R2 Virtual Machine
- › Really long term project: Conversion from...
- › What I expect from Nvidia's Maxwell -...