Sucks to be me right now. I decided a few weeks ago that it was time to replace my 98 Sebring convertible...it's getting a little long in the tooth. I settled on the Cadillac CTS, but they didn't have the exact one I wanted. So I ordered one...I don't like to settle.
And so of course, my car is now dead. I'm typing this on my BlackBerry, sitting in a dead car, in 40 degree weather, waiting for a tow truck and my wife to come rescue me. If I hadn't insisted on a black interior, I would be on my way to pick Super Mario Galaxy in total comfort right now...but NOOOOO!!!!!
And now I have to pay to fix this heap...I still need it for about five more weeks. Vulcan is NOT happy.
Currently, there are 2549 Active Users (677 Members and 1872 Guests)
- › [VC] GTX 980 benches 17 seconds ago
- › Hi everyone I'm from China 28 seconds ago
- › DSLR on a tiny budget 32 seconds ago
- › OCN RAM Addict Club-Gallery 55 seconds ago
- › Yamakasi Catleap Monitor Club 1 minute ago
- › Hi from cali 1 minute ago
- › [TT/HD] iPhone 6 Benchmarks Released, Barely Faster Than iPhone 5S 1 minute ago
- › [Build Log] Dell C1100 Case Swap 2 minutes ago
- › OCN's Fall ASIC Giveaway 2 minutes ago
- › [BLU-RAY.COM] 4K Blu-ray Confirmed, Coming in Late 2015 2 minutes ago
- › NO.1 S7 (MP0964) 5.0 inch 3G Smartphone MTK6582 Quad Core 1.3GHz... by voodooxxx
- › Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO CPU Cooler (RR-212E-20PK-R1) by Gavush
- › Thermaltake V3 Black Edition VL80001W2Z Computer Case With Side... by Gavush
- › Corsair K70 RGB Mechanical Keyboard (Cherry MX Red) by Sideways8LV
- › EPSON WorkForce 630 Wireless InkJet MFC / All-In-One Color Printer... by Thready
- › THL 5000 5" FHD IPS MTK6592T Octa Core Android 4.4 Phone 13MP... by voodooxxx
- › Logitech G600 by The Andoxico
- › Audioengine B1 Premium Bluetooth Music Receiver by WilliamGayde
- › Cooler Master Seidon 120V - PC CPU Liquid Water Cooling System,... by DaUn3rD0g
- › 120GB SSDNOW V300 SATA 3 2.5 W/ADAPTER by Crazycuda
- › How to Solder Electronics
- › Broken CM Storm Xornet scroll wheel
- › A Troubling Trend
- › The Truth About FPS
- › My First Case Mod!
- › GPU and CPU power connections
- › A Guide on how to fix Heat Problems
- › [Linux] How to enable backlight control and...
- › How To: Activate a 2012/2012 R2 Virtual Machine
- › Really long term project: Conversion from...