Sucks to be me right now. I decided a few weeks ago that it was time to replace my 98 Sebring convertible...it's getting a little long in the tooth. I settled on the Cadillac CTS, but they didn't have the exact one I wanted. So I ordered one...I don't like to settle.
And so of course, my car is now dead. I'm typing this on my BlackBerry, sitting in a dead car, in 40 degree weather, waiting for a tow truck and my wife to come rescue me. If I hadn't insisted on a black interior, I would be on my way to pick Super Mario Galaxy in total comfort right now...but NOOOOO!!!!!
And now I have to pay to fix this heap...I still need it for about five more weeks. Vulcan is NOT happy.
Currently, there are 2384 Active Users (345 Members and 2039 Guests)
- › [BUILD LOG] Green Lantern -- Mercury S8 rebuild 40 seconds ago
- › OCN Water Cooling Club And Picture Gallery 1 minute ago
- › [Official] Mechanical Keyboard Club - Because saving money is boring. 5 minutes ago
- › Razer Deathadder Elite (2016) 6 minutes ago
- › [Engadget] Logitech's newest webcam is for the livestreamers 7 minutes ago
- › Corsair M65 Pro RGB, heard of it? 9 minutes ago
- › [Official] Case Labs Owners Club 10 minutes ago
- › Logitech G Pro Gaming Mouse announced 11 minutes ago
- › [WCCFTECH] Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti Launching In January With 10.8... 11 minutes ago
- › Will a 6600k bottleneck 2 Fury X GPUs? 12 minutes ago
- › ADATA Technology SU800 SSD Review by Jedson3614
- › be quiet! Silent Base 600 - Red by Duality92
- › AmazonBasics High-Speed HDMI Cable - 3 Feet (Latest Standard) by TheCautiousOne
- › Microsoft Internet Keyboard PS/2 by Mingan
- › Cherry MX 6.0 Keyboard by geggeg
- › Seagate Barracuda XT 4TB ST4000DM000 by Pawelr98
- › Corsair Air Series SP 140 LED Blue High Static Pressure Fan Cooling... by Alastair
- › ASUS ROG Eagle Eye GX1000 by jordehn
- › Mondo Rez by jordehn
- › ASRock H170 Performance/Hyper by Xaltar
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...
- › Intel Core i7 4790K Energy Efficiency
- › Multi Tasking on Intel Haswell CPU's
- › Intel Hyper Threading - Performance Scaling...
- › Intel Core i3 vs Core i5 vs Core i7: Gaming...
- › The Witcher 3 v1.08 - Performance Test
- › Overclock Labs - Community Review Program...