Sucks to be me right now. I decided a few weeks ago that it was time to replace my 98 Sebring convertible...it's getting a little long in the tooth. I settled on the Cadillac CTS, but they didn't have the exact one I wanted. So I ordered one...I don't like to settle.
And so of course, my car is now dead. I'm typing this on my BlackBerry, sitting in a dead car, in 40 degree weather, waiting for a tow truck and my wife to come rescue me. If I hadn't insisted on a black interior, I would be on my way to pick Super Mario Galaxy in total comfort right now...but NOOOOO!!!!!
And now I have to pay to fix this heap...I still need it for about five more weeks. Vulcan is NOT happy.
Currently, there are 2203 Active Users (473 Members and 1730 Guests)
- › NVIDIA GTX 750Ti / 750 (Maxwell) Owner's club 7 seconds ago
- › [Official] ASUS sabertooth AMD Owners Club 37 seconds ago
- › [Official] The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Information and Discussion... 46 seconds ago
- › SSD Newb Question 1 minute ago
- › question for COD black ops 1 players 1 minute ago
- › How do i mount these HDD's? Used NZXT case with no hdd brackets 1 minute ago
- › UK adopts Open Document Format 1 minute ago
- › [Official] AMD R9 290X / 290 Owners Club 1 minute ago
- › long time computer builder needing assistance with a computer build! 2 minutes ago
- › Still in Beta 3 minutes ago
- › Swiftech H220-X CPU Liquid Cooling Kit by WilliamGayde
- › Enermax Revolution87+ 1000 Watts Gold Certified Power Supply... by Gregory14
- › Samsung 850 Pro 512GB SSD by WilliamGayde
- › Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 1866 2x4gb by oldcompgeek
- › CORSAIR CMPSU-750TX 750W Compatible with Core i7 Power Supply by TheN00bBuilder
- › AMD A4-3300 APU with AMD Radeon 6410 HD Graphics 2.5GHz Socket FM1... by newbiegeekie
- › Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 THX Certified Computer Speaker System (Black) by t522
- › powercom SMK-2000A UPS by Zero4549
- › SILVERSTONE ST45SF-G 450W Power Supply by xxroxx
- › EVGA GeForce GTX 780 Ti Superclocked w/ACX Cooler 3GB GDDR5 384bit... by xxroxx
- › A Troubling Trend
- › The Truth About FPS
- › My First Case Mod!
- › GPU and CPU power connections
- › A tutorial on how to fix Heat Problems
- › [Linux] How to enable backlight control and...
- › How To: Activate a 2012/2012 R2 Virtual Machine
- › Really long term project: Conversion from...
- › What I expect from Nvidia's Maxwell -...
- › mmm...my old graphiccard ... trow it, no...