Sucks to be me right now. I decided a few weeks ago that it was time to replace my 98 Sebring convertible...it's getting a little long in the tooth. I settled on the Cadillac CTS, but they didn't have the exact one I wanted. So I ordered one...I don't like to settle.
And so of course, my car is now dead. I'm typing this on my BlackBerry, sitting in a dead car, in 40 degree weather, waiting for a tow truck and my wife to come rescue me. If I hadn't insisted on a black interior, I would be on my way to pick Super Mario Galaxy in total comfort right now...but NOOOOO!!!!!
And now I have to pay to fix this heap...I still need it for about five more weeks. Vulcan is NOT happy.
Currently, there are 2102 Active Users (290 Members and 1812 Guests)
- › I can't figure this out... 4 minutes ago
- › Alienware Alpha Owners Club! 4 minutes ago
- › On a single player PC game binge. Recommend me some titles. 4 minutes ago
- › Playstation 4 PRO Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Any opinions or reviews on the new Dell S2417DG? 6 minutes ago
- › iARDAs' Humble Bundle Extravaganza...2 Game(s) Available. The most... 6 minutes ago
- › The Official Cooler Master Storm Trooper / Storm Stryker Club 7 minutes ago
- › Finalmouse Scream One 9 minutes ago
- › Skylake Overclocking Guide [With Statistics] 13 minutes ago
- › Samsung monitors of 2016 introduced (Curved, High Resolution,... 15 minutes ago
- › LG 29UC88-B UltraWide IPS LED HDMI X 2 Monitor by AlphaC
- › LG Electronics UM67 29UM67 29-Inch Screen LED-lit Monitor by AlphaC
- › Lumsing Harmonica Series Dual-USB Portable Battery Charger 13000... by KipH
- › Corsair Hydro Series H55 Quiet Edition Liquid CPU Cooler... by AyyMD
- › Western Digital Black 1TB (WD1002FAEX-00Y9A0) 7200rpm, 64mb cache... by Walitorax
- › Thermalright TRUE Spirit 140 Direct by AyyMD
- › Rajintek 240 AIO by Jedson3614
- › be quiet! Pure Rock by Dan-H
- › Thermaltake Poseidon Z RGB keyboard by Jedson3614
- › AMD Athlon X4 845 and Near-Silent 95W AMD Thermal Solution... by SuperZan
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...
- › Intel Core i7 4790K Energy Efficiency
- › Multi Tasking on Intel Haswell CPU's
- › Intel Hyper Threading - Performance Scaling...
- › Intel Core i3 vs Core i5 vs Core i7: Gaming...
- › The Witcher 3 v1.08 - Performance Test
- › Overclock Labs - Community Review Program...