Sucks to be me right now. I decided a few weeks ago that it was time to replace my 98 Sebring convertible...it's getting a little long in the tooth. I settled on the Cadillac CTS, but they didn't have the exact one I wanted. So I ordered one...I don't like to settle.
And so of course, my car is now dead. I'm typing this on my BlackBerry, sitting in a dead car, in 40 degree weather, waiting for a tow truck and my wife to come rescue me. If I hadn't insisted on a black interior, I would be on my way to pick Super Mario Galaxy in total comfort right now...but NOOOOO!!!!!
And now I have to pay to fix this heap...I still need it for about five more weeks. Vulcan is NOT happy.
Currently, there are 2263 Active Users (451 Members and 1812 Guests)
- › BOINCers Gone Bonkers #47 - January 5th-8th 2 seconds ago
- › CM 140xl Corsair 500r 1 minute ago
- › New motherboard and no XMP option in Bios 1 minute ago
- › Memory Utilization 2 minutes ago
- › What do you do with your second gaming rig? 2 minutes ago
- › Hey There 2 minutes ago
- › 4930k Will Not Run Above 1.9 GHZ 4 minutes ago
- › Noctua NH-D15 vs AIO coolers 4 minutes ago
- › [LegitReviews] DEEPCOOL CAPTAIN CPU Liquid Coolers Announced 4 minutes ago
- › am010 vs 3310 4 minutes ago
- › Fractal Design Define R4 with Window Arctic White Silent ATX Mid... by azanimefan
- › Far Cry 4 by Thready
- › Corsair Commander Mini by aka13
- › Phanteks PH-TC14PE_BK by geggeg
- › AOC E1759fwu 17-Inch Class, USB 3.0 Powered, Portable LCD / LED... by WilliamGayde
- › MSI Z97-Gaming 5 ATX Intel Motherboard by MunchenOC
- › ACER 28IN LED 3840X2160 B286HK YMJDPPRZ HDMI DVI BLK 2MS /... by Ironman517
- › Corsair Carbide Series Air 540 CC-9011034-WLED Computer Case by bilbs84
- › EK Waterblocks EK-FC770 GTX - Nickel by bilbs84
- › Phobya Balancer 250 Silver Nickel by bilbs84
- › Editors Pick Deals - Black Friday 2014
- › How to Solder Electronics
- › Broken CM Storm Xornet scroll wheel
- › A Troubling Trend
- › The Truth About FPS
- › My First Case Mod!
- › GPU and CPU power connections
- › A Guide on how to fix Heat Problems
- › [Linux] How to enable backlight control and...
- › How To: Activate a 2012/2012 R2 Virtual Machine