Ok, theories theories theories...
I'll give you 3 guesses to whom my favourite character is. If you guessed and are awaiting the answer... fail...
Anyway, here is my theory.
Warning: If you're not up to date on Bleach there might be some spoilers!!!!!!!
Ok, we all know Urahara made the Hyougekyou (WHAT?!) along with a whackload of awesome stuff. But ultimately it is the Hyougekyou that got him out of Soul Society.
But... if the way Ichigo got bankai gave him his Vaizard abilities (chains eating down to his soul, anybody?) and Urahara used the same technique on himself (took him only a few days) then could he be a vaizard himself? Interesting thought...
Also, when training with Sado he says his bankai isn't suited to training others. What does this suggest? Well, let's look back to "turn back the pendulum". After his even the 'old man' the boss gives respect to Urahara, even though he also understands that Urahara is naive in the ways of captain hood. So why would he demonstrate this respectful attitude? Why do the other captains give him as much respect as they do?
Well, we know that Urahara is, in short, a genius. Also, we know that he has a really powerful shikai. He can use his blood mist as a shield - and possible as a weapon. He can use getsuga-like beams that he can shoot in formations that cancel out other attacks. Hell, his shikai is practically bankai-like in power.
And bankai, conventionally, exponentially adds power.
So, what could this bankai possible be? It has to be phenomenal. Hell, if he is also a vaizard, his power may know no bounds.
But here's the biggest catch. Don't read this part unless you're up to date on the manga too.
The arrancar have a shikai-like change, and a bankai-like change. These powers also exponentially increase their abilities and strengths.
Ulquihara (hopefully I spelt that right) has a 'second stage' as he called it. This is like having a stage beyond bankai. (If you look back to when Ichigo defeats his inner hollow, his hollow says that he won't be able to master his abilities if he dies before he comes back; in MY reading of this, the hollow is not really defeated yet, just slightly controlled. So Ichigo is currently only a 'half-assed' vaizard. I think he'll end up losing to Ulquihara in a Kenpachi-fight-like-way and defeat his inner hollow and THEN have the power to face Ulquihara. Anyways, that was off-topic) So, maybe in his years of research Urahara doesn't only have a really powerful bankai, but maybe he developed a method to further his bankai and created a 'second stage' to his bankai.
Well now, I guess I rambled long enough, if you follow Bleach, I hope you enjoyed it. If not, start watching it now!
Currently, there are 1788 Active Users (234 Members and 1554 Guests)
- › Massive Frame Drops While Gaming 2 minutes ago
- › Need advice on spacing rads 5 minutes ago
- › Asrock X370 Taichi Overclocking Thread 6 minutes ago
- › [GamersNexus] Noctua Fan Investigation & the Internet Outrage Engine 9 minutes ago
- › MSI GTX 1080 Ti Lightning Z owner's club 10 minutes ago
- › Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX 11 minutes ago
- › [Various] RX Vega 64 & 56 Reviews 11 minutes ago
- › [PC Gamer] Age of Empires IV announced 15 minutes ago
- › Schiit DAC/AMP Owner's Discussions 16 minutes ago
- › Lian-Li PC-O11WGX ROG 17 minutes ago
- › Intel Core i7-3930K 3.2 1 LGA 2011 Processor - BX80619I73930K by powerhouse
- › HDPLEX H5 Fanless Computer Chassis by michelme67
- › Nuance Power PDF Standard by Lady Fitzgerald
- › ID-COOLING SE214L Snow Edition CPU Heatsink by DaveLT
- › Team Dark 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 2400 (PC4 19200)... by ADmodz
- › Logitech Wireless Keyboard K360 (Dark Silver) (920-003366) by enes13mes
- › PDF Studio 12 - Advanced PDF Editor for Windows - Pro Edition... by Lady Fitzgerald
- › Brand New Fujitsu ScanSnap ix500 Portable Document Scanner... by Lady Fitzgerald
- › Tecware Phantom Backlit Mechanical Keyboard (Red / White Backlit... by DaveLT
- › Allsop XL Mouse Pad- Raindrop Blue by neilyo
- › (OPINION) AMD shot themselves in the foot by...
- › The Best CPUs of 1H 2017 (DRAFT)
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...