A very generous amigo allowed my to borrow hos copy of Crysis the other day so I could play through the campaign. Thus far, I enjoy it immensely. Probably have not had this much fun with a single player FPS since Half Life 2 - and that says a lot. The AI is great, they don't seem to have that "I am programmed to find you and kill you regardless of circumstance" feel that so many other games do, even if they mess something up occasionally. The soundtrack is outstanding - keeps me on the edge of my chair when I need to be, but is never intrusive or interrupting to whatever is currently going on. Graphics are pretty self explanatory - not that I pay too much attention to them while playing. I'm running everything on Medium except textures at 1280x1024. I've currently blown up about 10 AA guns, so that's getting just a bit repetitive, but the tools I have access to change enough to keep it interesting, and the full day/night cycles are a godsend. It's like having two different games, two different strategies to use.
I'll keep you guys posted as I play through the rest of the campaign; but so far this one's got the Chipp Seal of Approval.
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 1543 Active Users (260 Members and 1283 Guests)
- › [Intel] Ice Lake to be the successor to 8th gen Intel Core processors 24 seconds ago
- › [eTeknix] Intel Core i9-7960X 16 cores, 32 threads Geekbench Scores... 3 minutes ago
- › [WCCFTech] AMD’s RX Vega 56 and 64’s $399 and $499 Price Tag Was A... 4 minutes ago
- › Vega Frontier / RX Vega Owners/Info thread. 6 minutes ago
- › ASUS X99 Sabertooth Owners Thread 6 minutes ago
- › [Various] RX Vega 64 & 56 Reviews 7 minutes ago
- › 2 GIGABYTE 980Ti G1 Gaming OC Edition 7 minutes ago
- › GTX 1070 SC only using x8 PCI-E lanes instead of x16 8 minutes ago
- › Recommend 16 port SAS/SATA PCIe card for JBOD 8 minutes ago
- › Bequiet 800/900 vs Fractal Design R5 9 minutes ago
- › HDPLEX H5 Fanless Computer Chassis by michelme67
- › Nuance Power PDF Standard by Lady Fitzgerald
- › ID-COOLING SE214L Snow Edition CPU Heatsink by DaveLT
- › Team Dark 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 2400 (PC4 19200)... by ADmodz
- › Logitech Wireless Keyboard K360 (Dark Silver) (920-003366) by enes13mes
- › PDF Studio 12 - Advanced PDF Editor for Windows - Pro Edition... by Lady Fitzgerald
- › Brand New Fujitsu ScanSnap ix500 Portable Document Scanner... by Lady Fitzgerald
- › Tecware Phantom Backlit Mechanical Keyboard (Red / White Backlit... by DaveLT
- › Allsop XL Mouse Pad- Raindrop Blue by neilyo
- › Manjaro Linux XFCE 64bit (Latest Version) Arch based linux by AlphaC
- › (OPINION) AMD shot themselves in the foot by...
- › The Best CPUs of 1H 2017 (DRAFT)
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...