The computer originally was purchased on May 17, 2010, it was originally a Gateway DX4300-15e.
Upgrades and Overclocks:
On June 16, an ATI Radeon HD5550 Was purchased
On July 29, an ATI Radeon HD5670 was purchased to replace the HD5550.
On Septemper 29, an Ultra LSP550 550-Watt Power Supply/ATX/SLI-Ready was purchased.
On November 17, an ATI Radeon HD5770 and AMD Athlon II X4 635 @ 2.9GHz was purchased. On the same day that it was installed the HD5770 gave me the BSoD (Blue Screen)
On November 18, the ATI Radeon HD5770 was returned to Tiger Direct.
On November 19, another ATI Radeon HD5770 was purchased from Tiger Direct. The 5770 was installed and again gave the blue screen of death.
On November 20, The 5770 was exchanged for a EVGA Geforce GTS450 1GB Superclocked Edition. After the GTS450 was purchased I discovered that the reason why the HD5770's would'nt work was because of the Drivers.
On December 9, A Danger Den Torture Rack Acrylic Case was purchased.
On December 10, The OEM Motherboard was replaced with a ASUS M3A78-EM Micro ATX AM2+ AMD 780G Motherboard.
On January 21, The GTS 450 was Overclocked to a stable clock of 1009MHz Core Clock 4501MHz Memory clock and 2280MHz Shader Clock and 2280MHz Memory Bus.
No one is perfect. I had made some very n00b mistakes in the past because I was not very well at the time with computers.
On June 2, an PNY Nvidia Geforce 9800GTX+ 512mb was purchased, the 9800GTX+ Required an Power Supply watt power of At Least 500Watts. The Computer's power supply at the time was 300Watts. The 9800GTX+ was returned.
Currently, there are 2269 Active Users (296 Members and 1973 Guests)
- › ASUS X299 Motherboard Series - Official Support Thread 1 minute ago
- › New build. 1 minute ago
- › [Various] 6C Coffee Lake Lineup: i7-8700K & i5-8600K / CPU-Z +... 6 minutes ago
- › Hello 2 day! 7 minutes ago
- › Acer Predator XB272-HDR and Asus ROG Swift PG27UQ ( 4K 27" 144Hz... 7 minutes ago
- › [Official] RYZEN 7 1800X | 1700X |1700 Owners Club & 4GHz+ Club 8 minutes ago
- › [WCCF] AMD Announces 2nd Gen Ryzen & Vega Coming Next Year On 12nm 9 minutes ago
- › [PCG/Hexus] DDR5 memory is twice as fast as DDR4 and slated for 2019 10 minutes ago
- › AMD Ryzen Threadripper Owners Club - 1950X | 1920X | 1900X 11 minutes ago
- › Creative Sound BlasterX AE-5 - Driver Issues (Update: Much Improved) 16 minutes ago
- › Phanteks PH-F140MP_BBK_PWM 140mm fan by AlphaC
- › Seasonic Flagship PRIME SERIES SSR-1200PD 1200W PLATINUM FULL... by mllrkllr88
- › Corsair Obsidian 750D Computer Case With Side Panel Window by The_Rocker
- › Asus Xonar Essence STX 124 dB SNR / Headphone AMP Card by The_Rocker
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by The_Rocker
- › Intel Core i7-5820K Haswell-E 6-Core 3.3GHz LGA 2011-v3 140W... by foofer1233
- › Intel Core i7-3930K 3.2 1 LGA 2011 Processor - BX80619I73930K by powerhouse
- › HDPLEX H5 Fanless Computer Chassis by michelme67
- › Nuance Power PDF Standard by Lady Fitzgerald
- › ID-COOLING SE214L Snow Edition CPU Heatsink by DaveLT
- › Hands-On: TCL 55″ P-Series 4K HDR TV is...
- › (OPINION) AMD shot themselves in the foot by...
- › The Best CPUs of 1H 2017 (DRAFT)
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...