Ah well, It was a long break, a long one indeed. Many fun things took place, hanging with friends not seen in a while.... making new friends, and more.
However fun like that doesn't always last forever and as that chapter in this story of life comes to a close, the next opens...
Two days ago I finally came back to college.
My second semester begins and I have to focus and make up for the mistakes I made last semester. Now I am behind in two classes but I cannot change the past. I can only move forward and push on.
This semester I vow to do my best no matter what, and also balance the schedule in my life a hell of a lot better. Sure my parents were dissappointed with the two classes mentioned earlier, but this time I'll do them proud, as well as myself and all my friends that support me.
Heh, funny thing about college. Once it starts up, you find out which of your old friends are really your friends. Some grow distant never to talk or hang out with you again, while others stick there and keep in touch. Sure everyone goes their different paths and gets in with different crowds but
a friend is a friend, always there thick and thin, despite distances and changes in life. Friends are like the chocolate chips on the cookie of life.
Where I'm going with this i have no idea, I guess its sort of the same with life. You never know 100% what path your choices you make will lead you down until your there, then you must make more choices. Life is all about choices and I suppose its time I get back into that groove once tommorow swings around.
Fun is always in the air... just like bumblebee tuna...
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 1868 Active Users (309 Members and 1559 Guests)
- › [Various] AMD ThreadRipper Reviews 50 seconds ago
- › Kaby Lake Overclocking Guide [With Statistics] 54 seconds ago
- › [XSPC] RayStorm Neo (AMD sTR4) Threadripper 2 minutes ago
- › Nixeus EDG 27" IPS 144Hz FreeSync Gaming Monitor 4 minutes ago
- › [Build Log] Return of the Primo. 4 minutes ago
- › AMD Ryzen Threadripper Owners Club - 1950X | 1920X | 1900X 5 minutes ago
- › Post a pic of your setup :) 5 minutes ago
- › Acoustic treatment for room. 9 minutes ago
- › Ryzen Threadripper 1950X in my sights 10 minutes ago
- › [Build Log] Zen, the Ying Yang Build, couple questions as well! 11 minutes ago
- › Intel Core i7-3930K 3.2 1 LGA 2011 Processor - BX80619I73930K by powerhouse
- › HDPLEX H5 Fanless Computer Chassis by michelme67
- › Nuance Power PDF Standard by Lady Fitzgerald
- › ID-COOLING SE214L Snow Edition CPU Heatsink by DaveLT
- › Team Dark 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 2400 (PC4 19200)... by ADmodz
- › Logitech Wireless Keyboard K360 (Dark Silver) (920-003366) by enes13mes
- › PDF Studio 12 - Advanced PDF Editor for Windows - Pro Edition... by Lady Fitzgerald
- › Brand New Fujitsu ScanSnap ix500 Portable Document Scanner... by Lady Fitzgerald
- › Tecware Phantom Backlit Mechanical Keyboard (Red / White Backlit... by DaveLT
- › Allsop XL Mouse Pad- Raindrop Blue by neilyo
- › (OPINION) AMD shot themselves in the foot by...
- › The Best CPUs of 1H 2017 (DRAFT)
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...