Alright so I just found out that she lent the computer to her brother (most likely he who overclocked it) before giving it to her son. This isn't good news since he most likely didn't know what he was doing. Luckily for me, now I know that I am not responsible for the damage that was done.
In the end the tech shop confirms to me that the computer was overclocked (not by me) but by her brother If she chooses to contact me than I will be more than happy to help her out as long as she knows that I had nothing to do with the cause of all her problems.
The key terms described to me of the problem is:
-motherboard is fried
-high clocks (fixed by tech shop)
I don't know which of the following is the actual problem. If its crashing than I can easily fix that, but if the motherboard is fried then RMA time for her
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 2515 Active Users (406 Members and 2109 Guests)
- › [Official] OCN Headphones and Earphones Club 1 minute ago
- › Mayhems users club 1 minute ago
- › Looking for Laptop 2 minutes ago
- › 8GB module work in Rampage 3 Gene x58? 2 minutes ago
- › [OFFICIAL] PLAYERUNKNOWN's Battlegrounds Information & Discussion... 5 minutes ago
- › Skylake-X Binning 6 minutes ago
- › [Digitimes] Intel reschedules Cannon Lake launch to year-end 2018,... 6 minutes ago
- › [guru3d] AMD RTG Raja Koduri Takes A Temporary Leave 7 minutes ago
- › [Official] OCN Retro - The Overclock.net Retrogaming Club 7 minutes ago
- › Need new card......HELP!! 9 minutes ago
- › Seasonic Flagship PRIME SERIES SSR-1200PD 1200W PLATINUM FULL... by mllrkllr88
- › Corsair Obsidian 750D Computer Case With Side Panel Window by The_Rocker
- › Asus Xonar Essence STX 124 dB SNR / Headphone AMP Card by The_Rocker
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by The_Rocker
- › Intel Core i7-5820K Haswell-E 6-Core 3.3GHz LGA 2011-v3 140W... by foofer1233
- › Intel Core i7-3930K 3.2 1 LGA 2011 Processor - BX80619I73930K by powerhouse
- › HDPLEX H5 Fanless Computer Chassis by michelme67
- › Nuance Power PDF Standard by Lady Fitzgerald
- › ID-COOLING SE214L Snow Edition CPU Heatsink by DaveLT
- › Team Dark 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 2400 (PC4 19200)... by ADmodz
- › Hands-On: TCL 55″ P-Series 4K HDR TV is...
- › (OPINION) AMD shot themselves in the foot by...
- › The Best CPUs of 1H 2017 (DRAFT)
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...