A brief update:
I’ve not been active on the blogosphere lately. Life has happened while I was busy making other plans, to pinch a line from John Lennon. All of my blogs have seen a reduction in activity.
This will soon change, especially on this particular blog.
Very soon, this blog (which will be cross-posted on my Joe-Pinions: Art of Tech Wordpress blog) will be quite a bit more active than it has ever been. I can’t say precisely yet how or why this is going to happen, except to drop the hint that the substantial increase in activity will be due to the involvement of a well-known, highly-regarded PC accessories manufacturer.
Discretion demands I not reveal precisely the name of the manufacturer at this time; some details have not yet been finalized, and some T’s need to be crossed and some I’s need to be dotted. What I CAN say, however, is that this is something akin to a realization of a personal dream for me. What’s coming up, hopefully imminently, is so much COOLER than cool, I’m just dying to let the cat out of the bag. It’s taking all of my self-control to MASTER my excitement over what is coming soon.
This blog will still be about overclocking as well as the art of technology, how something you don’t necessarily associate with aesthetics and beautiful can still be wondrous to the senses. Technology and design will always be a melding of art and science for me, and so I will try to express things I put into this blog in that specific context.
So, yeah, please be patient, my dear reader. We’re turning the page and starting a new chapter in this blog. I know it’s going to be a great adventure, and I can only hope that you will be there with me.
Currently, there are 1918 Active Users (238 Members and 1680 Guests)
- › ASUS X299 Motherboard Series - Official Support Thread 27 seconds ago
- › [Official] AMD Ryzen DDR4 24/7 Memory Stability Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Anyway to tell through software what the D5 Pump RPMs? 5 minutes ago
- › [Various] 6C Coffee Lake Lineup: i7-8700K & i5-8600K / 4.7GHz... 5 minutes ago
- › New products from Monsoon cooling 6 minutes ago
- › AMD Ryzen Threadripper Owners Club - 1950X | 1920X | 1900X 13 minutes ago
- › [PCG/Hexus] DDR5 memory is twice as fast as DDR4 and slated for 2019 18 minutes ago
- › Raid 0 2x WD 6TB blacks. TERRIBLE Write Speed. Please help! 22 minutes ago
- › 4.8 GHz Core i7-7820X. 24 minutes ago
- › Creating a RAID from one HDD 24 minutes ago
- › Phanteks PH-F140MP_BBK_PWM 140mm fan by AlphaC
- › Seasonic Flagship PRIME SERIES SSR-1200PD 1200W PLATINUM FULL... by mllrkllr88
- › Corsair Obsidian 750D Computer Case With Side Panel Window by The_Rocker
- › Asus Xonar Essence STX 124 dB SNR / Headphone AMP Card by The_Rocker
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by The_Rocker
- › Intel Core i7-5820K Haswell-E 6-Core 3.3GHz LGA 2011-v3 140W... by foofer1233
- › Intel Core i7-3930K 3.2 1 LGA 2011 Processor - BX80619I73930K by powerhouse
- › HDPLEX H5 Fanless Computer Chassis by michelme67
- › Nuance Power PDF Standard by Lady Fitzgerald
- › ID-COOLING SE214L Snow Edition CPU Heatsink by DaveLT
- › Hands-On: TCL 55″ P-Series 4K HDR TV is...
- › (OPINION) AMD shot themselves in the foot by...
- › The Best CPUs of 1H 2017 (DRAFT)
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...