Let me start out by saying I have a bunch of random rants that I want to rant. I don't care your opinion on the matter and it won't change mine.
I've never been one to play a video game competitively. I play for fun and I simply do not find a game fun if I have to practice and treat it like I'll die in real life if I do ingame in order to be average at it. As a result I scoff at the typical online FPS, rarely buy 'em unless they have a campaign attached. I honestly cannot fathom how you guys find it fun. It feels like work to me.
Now, that is not the part of competitive gaming that irks me. I'm quite happy to just pretend it doesn't exist and play SP. Noooo, the part that does irk me is the people who think everyone should play competitively. I play TF2 online quite a bit, and every once in a while I'll run into one of these Grade F toolboxes. I don't care that you like to play it but I don't and I never will. I don't play for anything except fun, and I don't play anything I don't find fun, so shut the hell up when I leave the TF2 server because it's starting to piss me off.
This brings me to updates and QQing. Recently Valve updated CSS. Many of the toolboxes I mentioned in the above paragraph are now QQing because x exploit they spent years, literally, perfecting the abuse of is fixed. Or maybe Y mechanic was tweaked. Or maybe they don't like achievements.
QQ moar, will ya? Things change. Get used to it. You aren't supposed to be exploiting things like Bhopping anyways. IF you put even half the time into actually playing it right as you did exploiting that damned glitch you'd never need to Bhop again. Good riddance to an exploit that should have been patched YEARS ago.
Now if you guys will excuse me I'm going to go have fun in a video game. Some of you can't understand how I can have 'fun' in a game if I'm not playing it competitively, but trust me it happens.
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 1850 Active Users (245 Members and 1605 Guests)
- › ROG Crosshair VI overclocking thread 32 seconds ago
- › EVGA Supernova G2 650w 80+ Gold vs Seasonic Prime 650w 80+ Gold 53 seconds ago
- › [eTeknix] Intel’s Core i9-7960X Takes 8 Out of 9 Records Versus... 4 minutes ago
- › [Official] OCN Headphones and Earphones Club 4 minutes ago
- › recomend an aio cooler if i want to use the rad later for watercooling 4 minutes ago
- › CPU Clock drops 300 mhz when I'm in a game. 5 minutes ago
- › [Official] Delidded Club / Guide 6 minutes ago
- › [eTeknix] Intel Core i9-7960X 16 cores, 32 threads Geekbench Scores... 7 minutes ago
- › Fractal Design HF-14: what is the point? 8 minutes ago
- › [WCCFTech] AMD’s RX Vega 56 and 64’s $399 and $499 Price Tag Was A... 9 minutes ago
- › HDPLEX H5 Fanless Computer Chassis by michelme67
- › Nuance Power PDF Standard by Lady Fitzgerald
- › ID-COOLING SE214L Snow Edition CPU Heatsink by DaveLT
- › Team Dark 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 2400 (PC4 19200)... by ADmodz
- › Logitech Wireless Keyboard K360 (Dark Silver) (920-003366) by enes13mes
- › PDF Studio 12 - Advanced PDF Editor for Windows - Pro Edition... by Lady Fitzgerald
- › Brand New Fujitsu ScanSnap ix500 Portable Document Scanner... by Lady Fitzgerald
- › Tecware Phantom Backlit Mechanical Keyboard (Red / White Backlit... by DaveLT
- › Allsop XL Mouse Pad- Raindrop Blue by neilyo
- › Manjaro Linux XFCE 64bit (Latest Version) Arch based linux by AlphaC
- › (OPINION) AMD shot themselves in the foot by...
- › The Best CPUs of 1H 2017 (DRAFT)
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...