I just recently bought the NZXT HUE, but it acted weird, so i wrote the company i bought the unit from, and they send me a new unit the next day. So now i had two units. so i thought, hmm, maybe i can connect both of the LED Strips up to the same unit, and have double the amount of lights.
The NZXT HUE LED Strip has inputs on both ends, so what i figured was that i could just connect one end of the first LED strip to the other end of the next LED strip. I used an old needle that i knew would fit in the end, and cut 4 pieces.
Make sure to connect the + to the +, the R to the R, and so on, otherwise the strip is gonna act weird.
And here is the result. Can run around 2½ times around in my Define R4
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 2149 Active Users (389 Members and 1760 Guests)
- › [BT] Seagate Ships First 8TB Hard Drives. 4 seconds ago
- › Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Root -- Help 5 seconds ago
- › CM 690 ii pedestal mod (Project Vertigo) 17 seconds ago
- › GTX 600 Series Unlocked Voltage Bios' downloads and tools. 31 seconds ago
- › The Intel Devil's Canyon Owners Club 43 seconds ago
- › [Official] The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Information and Discussion... 1 minute ago
- › Nvidia -VERYLoud High Pitched Whine 2 minutes ago
- › GPU COOL - The support thread 2 minutes ago
- › Help with CF 7970 Vapor X OC 3 minutes ago
- › [Official] Counter Strike Global Offensive Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Samsung 850 Pro 512GB SSD by WilliamGayde
- › Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 1866 2x4gb by oldcompgeek
- › CORSAIR CMPSU-750TX 750W Compatible with Core i7 Power Supply by TheN00bBuilder
- › AMD A4-3300 APU with AMD Radeon 6410 HD Graphics 2.5GHz Socket FM1... by newbiegeekie
- › Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 THX Certified Computer Speaker System (Black) by t522
- › powercom SMK-2000A UPS by Zero4549
- › SILVERSTONE ST45SF-G 450W Power Supply by xxroxx
- › EVGA GeForce GTX 780 Ti Superclocked w/ACX Cooler 3GB GDDR5 384bit... by xxroxx
- › Logitech Wireless Gaming Headset G930 with 7.1 Surround Sound by GorbazTheDragon
- › Phanteks Enthoo Pro Full Tower Chassis with Window Cases PH-ES614P by DaveLT
- › A Troubling Trend
- › The Truth About FPS
- › My First Case Mod!
- › GPU and CPU power connections
- › A tutorial on how to fix Heat Problems
- › [Linux] How to enable backlight control and...
- › How To: Activate a 2012/2012 R2 Virtual Machine
- › Really long term project: Conversion from...
- › What I expect from Nvidia's Maxwell -...
- › mmm...my old graphiccard ... trow it, no...