I just recently bought the NZXT HUE, but it acted weird, so i wrote the company i bought the unit from, and they send me a new unit the next day. So now i had two units. so i thought, hmm, maybe i can connect both of the LED Strips up to the same unit, and have double the amount of lights.
The NZXT HUE LED Strip has inputs on both ends, so what i figured was that i could just connect one end of the first LED strip to the other end of the next LED strip. I used an old needle that i knew would fit in the end, and cut 4 pieces.
Make sure to connect the + to the +, the R to the R, and so on, otherwise the strip is gonna act weird.
And here is the result. Can run around 2½ times around in my Define R4
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 3432 Active Users (687 Members and 2745 Guests)
- › [Official] AMD R9 290X / 290 Owners Club 35 seconds ago
- › EX240 vs Monsta 120 1 minute ago
- › OCN Aquaero Owners Club 1 minute ago
- › Watercooling n00b 2 minutes ago
- › [techland] Dying Light CPU Optimization Patch on its way! 2 minutes ago
- › GTX 970s can only use 3.5GB of 4GB VRAM issue 2 minutes ago
- › [Official] DotA 2 Information and Discussion Thread. 2 minutes ago
- › NVidia Maxwell/Kepler BIOS editing thread. GTX 2XX to 9XX now... 3 minutes ago
- › [The Guardian] Ancient planetary system with its own sun-like star... 4 minutes ago
- › Msi x99s xpower and Samsung XP941 m.2 pcie Ssd only 2X 4 minutes ago
- › Intel Pentium G2030 / 3 GHz processor by Kosenator
- › XSPC Raystorm CPU Block for Intel Socket LGA 775, 1156, 1155, 1366,... by ffhammack
- › XSPC D5 reservoir by ffhammack
- › XSPC EX240 by ffhammack
- › FinalMouse 2015 by kaptchka
- › EVGA GeForce GTX 770 Classified Video Card by vargus14
- › Xfx Radeon HD 4870x2 by cvin
- › VisionTek USB Pocket SSD 120GB by WilliamGayde
- › Intel Core i5-4440 3.1GHz (3.3GHz Turbo) LGA 1150 Quad-Core Desktop... by dennphill
- › Intel Core i7-4930K 3.4GHz LGA 2011 Six-Core Desktop Processor by DamselinDistres
- › The Minecraft Server "Ok" Minimum
- › nVidia/AMD Graphics Cards BSOD 116/1033 Fix |...
- › To built a 4k monitor gaming rig - what type...
- › What Could Have Been - The PlayStation 4 APU
- › How to Get Linux Ubuntu Working with a GTX970...
- › The 2014 Year In Tech
- › Editors Pick Deals - Black Friday 2014
- › How to Solder Electronics
- › Broken CM Storm Xornet scroll wheel
- › A Troubling Trend