I just recently bought the NZXT HUE, but it acted weird, so i wrote the company i bought the unit from, and they send me a new unit the next day. So now i had two units. so i thought, hmm, maybe i can connect both of the LED Strips up to the same unit, and have double the amount of lights.
The NZXT HUE LED Strip has inputs on both ends, so what i figured was that i could just connect one end of the first LED strip to the other end of the next LED strip. I used an old needle that i knew would fit in the end, and cut 4 pieces.
Make sure to connect the + to the +, the R to the R, and so on, otherwise the strip is gonna act weird.
And here is the result. Can run around 2½ times around in my Define R4
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 2280 Active Users (291 Members and 1989 Guests)
- › Temporary Case Order Suspension – August 1st 6 minutes ago
- › [Sponsored] Logitech G Pro Gaming Mouse Review - by Ino 9 minutes ago
- › [Build Log] - Aviant Snow - Desk PC 9 minutes ago
- › [Build Log] 20th anniversary super computer - Thermaltake P3 10 minutes ago
- › Concerns regarding my AOC G4260PG 10 minutes ago
- › [Official] NVIDIA GTX 970 Owner's Club 12 minutes ago
- › [benchmark.pl] Forza Horizon 3 benchmark 13 minutes ago
- › [AT] AMD Zen Microarchitecture: Dual Schedulers, Micro-Op Cache and... 18 minutes ago
- › MBT 1.36 and GM200 BIOS - Voltage sliders missing 22 minutes ago
- › Good 1440p monitor for gaming 22 minutes ago
- › ADATA Technology SU800 SSD Review by Jedson3614
- › be quiet! Silent Base 600 - Red by Duality92
- › AmazonBasics High-Speed HDMI Cable - 3 Feet (Latest Standard) by TheCautiousOne
- › Microsoft Internet Keyboard PS/2 by Mingan
- › Cherry MX 6.0 Keyboard by geggeg
- › Seagate Barracuda XT 4TB ST4000DM000 by Pawelr98
- › Corsair Air Series SP 140 LED Blue High Static Pressure Fan Cooling... by Alastair
- › ASUS ROG Eagle Eye GX1000 by jordehn
- › Mondo Rez by jordehn
- › ASRock H170 Performance/Hyper by Xaltar
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...
- › Intel Core i7 4790K Energy Efficiency
- › Multi Tasking on Intel Haswell CPU's
- › Intel Hyper Threading - Performance Scaling...
- › Intel Core i3 vs Core i5 vs Core i7: Gaming...
- › The Witcher 3 v1.08 - Performance Test
- › Overclock Labs - Community Review Program...