I just recently bought the NZXT HUE, but it acted weird, so i wrote the company i bought the unit from, and they send me a new unit the next day. So now i had two units. so i thought, hmm, maybe i can connect both of the LED Strips up to the same unit, and have double the amount of lights.
The NZXT HUE LED Strip has inputs on both ends, so what i figured was that i could just connect one end of the first LED strip to the other end of the next LED strip. I used an old needle that i knew would fit in the end, and cut 4 pieces.
Make sure to connect the + to the +, the R to the R, and so on, otherwise the strip is gonna act weird.
And here is the result. Can run around 2½ times around in my Define R4
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 3222 Active Users (416 Members and 2806 Guests)
- › [hexus] AMD set to slash FX CPU pricing on September 1 4 minutes ago
- › Intel Pentium G3258 Performance and Owners Thread 5 minutes ago
- › [Build Log] The Yeti - Phase Change, 4930k, RIVE BE, GTX 780 TI SLI 6 minutes ago
- › How good is crossfire these days? 6 minutes ago
- › GTX 760 4GB or R9 280X 3GB 6 minutes ago
- › [Sponsored] Sour Apple (photo heavy) 9 minutes ago
- › How much can a new video card boost an older PC? 10 minutes ago
- › [Official] AMD R9 290X / 290 Owners Club 10 minutes ago
- › August 2014 Foldathon (18th - 20th) 11 minutes ago
- › Steamroller? 19 minutes ago
- › LG Nexus 5 D820 16GB Unlocked GSM 4G LTE Quad-Core Android... by Biosht
- › EVGA SuperNOVA 850G2 80PLUS Gold Certified ATX12V/EPS12V 850W Power... by JackCY
- › Corsair Obsidian 350D by ganzosrevenge
- › Corsair RM Series 750 Watt ATX/EPS 80PLUS Gold-Certified Power... by Bavarianbeast
- › CORSAIR Hydro Series H100i Water Cooler by rtprimo
- › Audio-Technica AT2020 USB Condenser USB Microphone by jameyscott
- › BitFenix Comrade BFC-COM-100-WWXS1-RP Computer Case by melek-taus
- › Asus Rampage III Extreme Socket 1366/ Intel X58/ 3-Way SLI &... by XtachiX
- › Supermicro ATX DDR3 2133 LGA 1150 Motherboards C7Z97-OCE-O by Hukkel
- › Das Keyboard Black Wired Model S Professional Silent Keyboard by pdxracer
- › Stressful to Stress Free Moving
- › Travelling Made Easy: Simple Tips When You...
- › A Troubling Trend
- › The Truth About FPS
- › My First Case Mod!
- › GPU and CPU power connections
- › A Guide on how to fix Heat Problems
- › [Linux] How to enable backlight control and...
- › How To: Activate a 2012/2012 R2 Virtual Machine
- › Really long term project: Conversion from...