I just recently bought the NZXT HUE, but it acted weird, so i wrote the company i bought the unit from, and they send me a new unit the next day. So now i had two units. so i thought, hmm, maybe i can connect both of the LED Strips up to the same unit, and have double the amount of lights.
The NZXT HUE LED Strip has inputs on both ends, so what i figured was that i could just connect one end of the first LED strip to the other end of the next LED strip. I used an old needle that i knew would fit in the end, and cut 4 pieces.
Make sure to connect the + to the +, the R to the R, and so on, otherwise the strip is gonna act weird.
And here is the result. Can run around 2½ times around in my Define R4
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 2465 Active Users (322 Members and 2143 Guests)
- › [Toms] EFF Sues U.S. Government So People Can Tinker With Their... 27 seconds ago
- › Virtual super resolution freesync monitor question 38 seconds ago
- › In Win 303 Owners Club 1 minute ago
- › [Official] NVIDIA GTX 970 Owner's Club 1 minute ago
- › [WCCF] Nvidia's Volta could launch as early as 2H 2017 ON 16nm node 2 minutes ago
- › [PCWorld] Microsoft faces two new lawsuits over aggressive Windows... 3 minutes ago
- › Build for gaming at 1920x1080/60fps 3 minutes ago
- › [Official] OCN Headphones and Earphones Club 4 minutes ago
- › [Kitguru] Sapphire RX Nitro+ OC Review (with benchmarks) 4 minutes ago
- › [Official] NVIDIA GTX 1070 Owner's Club 5 minutes ago
- › Silverstone SX700-LPT SFX-L PSU by geggeg
- › Dell S2817Q 28" 4K Monitor by WilliamGayde
- › Zotac 1070 Amp! Extreme by Ur64n 50ulj4h
- › Bitspower Water Tank Z-Multi 150 Reservoir, Clear Tube, White POM Cap by TheCautiousOne
- › Bitspower Z-Multi 250 Water Tank by TheCautiousOne
- › ASUS VG248QE 24" 144Hz 1ms (GTG) Widescreen LED Backlight LCD... by TheCautiousOne
- › Highspeed PC XL-ATX Top Deck Tech Station by Jedson3614
- › Enermax Platimax 1350W by Jedson3614
- › SCOTTeVEST Performance POLO by Jedson3614
- › 1st Player Steampunk Keyboard by TheN00bBuilder
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...
- › Intel Core i7 4790K Energy Efficiency
- › Multi Tasking on Intel Haswell CPU's
- › Intel Hyper Threading - Performance Scaling...
- › Intel Core i3 vs Core i5 vs Core i7: Gaming...
- › The Witcher 3 v1.08 - Performance Test
- › Overclock Labs - Community Review Program...