I just recently bought the NZXT HUE, but it acted weird, so i wrote the company i bought the unit from, and they send me a new unit the next day. So now i had two units. so i thought, hmm, maybe i can connect both of the LED Strips up to the same unit, and have double the amount of lights.
The NZXT HUE LED Strip has inputs on both ends, so what i figured was that i could just connect one end of the first LED strip to the other end of the next LED strip. I used an old needle that i knew would fit in the end, and cut 4 pieces.
Make sure to connect the + to the +, the R to the R, and so on, otherwise the strip is gonna act weird.
And here is the result. Can run around 2½ times around in my Define R4
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 2632 Active Users (462 Members and 2170 Guests)
- › Will I benefit from switching to watercooling in my case? 16 seconds ago
- › [OFFICIAL] FX-8320/FX-8350 Vishera Owners Club 54 seconds ago
- › [Youtube] Introducing Amazon Go and the world’s most advanced... 2 minutes ago
- › [UnOfficial] ASUS 970 Pro Gaming/AURA Owner's Club 3 minutes ago
- › NVIDIA GTX 750Ti / 750 (Maxwell) Owner's club 3 minutes ago
- › Storm Scout 2 Fan placement 3 minutes ago
- › [Official] Battlefield: 1 Information and Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › [Official] NVIDIA GTX 1080 Owner's Club 4 minutes ago
- › Build Log - [Millennium] - Mercury S8S 5 minutes ago
- › Modding the Hp-dv6 laptop (Model 6199) to reduce the high temperature 5 minutes ago
- › ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1050 Ti OC Edition 4GB GDDR5 128-bit DL-DVI... by Jedson3614
- › Creative Sound BlasterX Katana by WilliamGayde
- › LG 29UC88-B UltraWide IPS LED HDMI X 2 Monitor by AlphaC
- › LG Electronics UM67 29UM67 29-Inch Screen LED-lit Monitor by AlphaC
- › Lumsing Harmonica Series Dual-USB Portable Battery Charger 13000... by KipH
- › Corsair Hydro Series H55 Quiet Edition Liquid CPU Cooler... by AyyMD
- › Western Digital Black 1TB (WD1002FAEX-00Y9A0) 7200rpm, 64mb cache... by Walitorax
- › Thermalright TRUE Spirit 140 Direct by AyyMD
- › Rajintek 240 AIO by Jedson3614
- › be quiet! Pure Rock by Dan-H
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...
- › Intel Core i7 4790K Energy Efficiency
- › Multi Tasking on Intel Haswell CPU's
- › Intel Hyper Threading - Performance Scaling...
- › Intel Core i3 vs Core i5 vs Core i7: Gaming...
- › The Witcher 3 v1.08 - Performance Test
- › Overclock Labs - Community Review Program...