I just recently bought the NZXT HUE, but it acted weird, so i wrote the company i bought the unit from, and they send me a new unit the next day. So now i had two units. so i thought, hmm, maybe i can connect both of the LED Strips up to the same unit, and have double the amount of lights.
The NZXT HUE LED Strip has inputs on both ends, so what i figured was that i could just connect one end of the first LED strip to the other end of the next LED strip. I used an old needle that i knew would fit in the end, and cut 4 pieces.
Make sure to connect the + to the +, the R to the R, and so on, otherwise the strip is gonna act weird.
And here is the result. Can run around 2½ times around in my Define R4
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 2320 Active Users (375 Members and 1945 Guests)
- › Keep my 270x Cf or trade up? 7 seconds ago
- › The Intel Devil's Canyon Owners Club 3 minutes ago
- › 5 Ghz Overclocks Vishera 4 minutes ago
- › Rampage iv extreme POST error code 5A & B2 8 minutes ago
- › My new Dell U2412M has very obvious IPS glow, can you recommend... 10 minutes ago
- › Sonicelectronix.com- Sennheiser Momentum over ear headphone $177 11 minutes ago
- › Help me optimize my airflow in my case. 11 minutes ago
- › [Official] Far Cry 4 Information & Discussion Thread 14 minutes ago
- › [TweakTown] AMD to release its Radeon R9 390X early next year, 20nm... 14 minutes ago
- › [Hardware.fr] AMD FreeSync ': Proposal adopted by VESA 14 minutes ago
- › Noppoo "Lolita" Red Backlight Edition w/ Noppoo's... by DatLoudTyper
- › ROCCAT Kone Pure Core Performance 8200DPI Pro-Aim R3 Laser Sensor... by HengHoot
- › Ducky Zero Shine Zone DK2108SZ by HengHoot
- › Evercool SB-F1 Case Cooling Fan by Gareth Ward
- › TTPOD T1-E High Definition Dual Dynamic Professional In-ear... by hollowtek
- › Fractal Design FD-CA-ARC-XL-BL-W Computer Case by WilliamGayde
- › Aquacomputer Airplex Modularity System 360mm Radiator by sunyata
- › Phobya Balancer 250 Silver Nickel by sunyata
- › Bitspower 1/2" ID x 3/4" OD G1/4'' Compression... by sunyata
- › Watercool Heatkiller MO-RA3 360 Core by sunyata
- › How to Solder Electronics
- › Broken CM Storm Xornet scroll wheel
- › A Troubling Trend
- › The Truth About FPS
- › My First Case Mod!
- › GPU and CPU power connections
- › A Guide on how to fix Heat Problems
- › [Linux] How to enable backlight control and...
- › How To: Activate a 2012/2012 R2 Virtual Machine
- › Really long term project: Conversion from...