I just recently bought the NZXT HUE, but it acted weird, so i wrote the company i bought the unit from, and they send me a new unit the next day. So now i had two units. so i thought, hmm, maybe i can connect both of the LED Strips up to the same unit, and have double the amount of lights.
The NZXT HUE LED Strip has inputs on both ends, so what i figured was that i could just connect one end of the first LED strip to the other end of the next LED strip. I used an old needle that i knew would fit in the end, and cut 4 pieces.
Make sure to connect the + to the +, the R to the R, and so on, otherwise the strip is gonna act weird.
And here is the result. Can run around 2½ times around in my Define R4
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 2161 Active Users (252 Members and 1909 Guests)
- › NVIDIA GTX 1080 Ti Owner's Club 11 seconds ago
- › How do I read/modify/flash SPD/XMP profiles on DDR4 EEPROM? 1 minute ago
- › [TweakTown]AMD delayed Radeon RX Vega until July? 2 minutes ago
- › MSI B350M Mortar - is the best mATX AM4 board ? 2 minutes ago
- › Rebuilding an old X58 system, need advice. 2 minutes ago
- › [Official] Alphacool Eisbaer Thread 3 minutes ago
- › communication with Case Labs 5 minutes ago
- › *Official* Intel DDR4 24/7 Memory Stability Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Ninox Venator 3360 10 minutes ago
- › Kaby Lake Overclocking Guide [With Statistics] 10 minutes ago
- › LIVA UHD Intel Latest 2.4Ghz Apollo Lake Dual LAN WIFI BT Palm... by Duality92
- › ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1080 Ti AMP Edition 11GB GDDR5X 352-bit PCIe 3.0... by bluedevil
- › PHANTEKS PH-TC14PE_RD 5 x ?8mm Dual Heat-Pipes, Dual 140mm Premium... by dirtyred
- › Kasda Networks KA1900 Dual Band Wireless Router by AyyMD
- › Thermaltake Contac Silent 12 by Chaosrender
- › Pixxo ML-G235U Black Wired Laser Mouse by nickCrowe
- › ARCTIC Freezer i32 - CPU Cooler with 120 mm PWM Fan for Intel with... by XaRGR
- › Logitech G9x Black Wired Laser Gaming Mouse by ramonamiller
- › AMD YD1700BBAEBOX Ryzen 7 1700 Processor with Wraith Spire LED Cooler by Hefny
- › Gigabyte GA-AX370-Gaming K7 AM4 AMD X370 RGB FUSION SMART FAN 5... by ThaWatcher
- › The Best CPUs of 1H 2017 (DRAFT)
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...
- › Intel Core i7 4790K Energy Efficiency