I just recently bought the NZXT HUE, but it acted weird, so i wrote the company i bought the unit from, and they send me a new unit the next day. So now i had two units. so i thought, hmm, maybe i can connect both of the LED Strips up to the same unit, and have double the amount of lights.
The NZXT HUE LED Strip has inputs on both ends, so what i figured was that i could just connect one end of the first LED strip to the other end of the next LED strip. I used an old needle that i knew would fit in the end, and cut 4 pieces.
Make sure to connect the + to the +, the R to the R, and so on, otherwise the strip is gonna act weird.
And here is the result. Can run around 2½ times around in my Define R4
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 3101 Active Users (518 Members and 2583 Guests)
- › Intel Broadwell-C Ownership Club 19 seconds ago
- › Alphacool VPP755 noise 19 seconds ago
- › Frequently Asked Sleeving Questions 38 seconds ago
- › ROG Crosshair VI overclocking thread 1 minute ago
- › NVIDIA GTX 1080 Ti Owner's Thread 1 minute ago
- › anyone have experience with the hex 2.0? 1 minute ago
- › *OFFICIAL* Parvum Systems Owners Club 3 minutes ago
- › Broadwell-E thread 3 minutes ago
- › [Youtube] Destiny 2 Reveal Trailer 3 minutes ago
- › AMD Ryzen Motherboard Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX Computer Case - Tempered Glass Edition,... by AyyMD
- › Microsoft IntelliMouse Optical 1.1A by carlrogersmc
- › CORSAIR CX600M 600W Power Supply by ColumbusBye
- › ASUS GeForce GTX 1080 8GB ROG STRIX OC Edition Graphic Card... by toast
- › Alphacool Lighttower All-in-One Reservoir/Pump Combo w/Phobya... by EcksMega
- › ASUS Prime B350-Plus AMD Ryzen AM4 DDR4 HDMI DVI VGA M.2 USB 3.1... by OldNerd
- › MyDigitalSSD BPX 80mm (2280) M.2 PCI Express 3.0 x4 (PCIe Gen3 x4)... by Jedson3614
- › NZXT Kraken X52 All-in-One CPU Liquid Cooling System Cooling, Black... by Duality92
- › Nixeus REVEL Gaming Mouse - PixArt PMW 3360 Sensor with 8 Preset... by Duality92
- › Logitech Wireless Illuminated Keyboard K800 by Khalaharee
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...
- › Intel Core i7 4790K Energy Efficiency
- › Multi Tasking on Intel Haswell CPU's
- › Intel Hyper Threading - Performance Scaling...