I just recently bought the NZXT HUE, but it acted weird, so i wrote the company i bought the unit from, and they send me a new unit the next day. So now i had two units. so i thought, hmm, maybe i can connect both of the LED Strips up to the same unit, and have double the amount of lights.
The NZXT HUE LED Strip has inputs on both ends, so what i figured was that i could just connect one end of the first LED strip to the other end of the next LED strip. I used an old needle that i knew would fit in the end, and cut 4 pieces.
Make sure to connect the + to the +, the R to the R, and so on, otherwise the strip is gonna act weird.
And here is the result. Can run around 2½ times around in my Define R4
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 3483 Active Users (827 Members and 2656 Guests)
- › [Official] NVIDIA GTX 980 Owner's Club 9 seconds ago
- › Designing a programming language 20 seconds ago
- › My build what do you think. 52 seconds ago
- › Logitech G502 Accelleration? 57 seconds ago
- › Firestrike Ultra Top 30 1 minute ago
- › [PCGH] Ryse Son of Rome Benchmarks 1 minute ago
- › Looking for suggestions on a Custom loop. Should I even? 1 minute ago
- › [Official] NVIDIA GTX 970 Owner's Club 1 minute ago
- › Destiny Information & Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › [twitter] Steam Overlay now supported in Mantle games with the... 1 minute ago
- › BenQ XL2420TX Black-Red 24"" 5ms (2ms GTG) Widescreen... by cutty1998
- › Intel Core i5-3570K 3.4GHz LGA1155 by Skye12977
- › AMD A10-7850K 3.7GHz Socket FM2+ Quad-Core Desktop Processor by MCCSolutions
- › AMD FX-9590 5.0GHz Socket AM3+ Eight-Core Desktop Processor by MCCSolutions
- › ASUS Crosshair V Formula-Z ATX AMD Gaming Motherboard by MCCSolutions
- › TP-Link TL-WN727N 11NGB 150MB Wireless N USB Adapter by KenLautner
- › AMD Athlon X4 860K 3.7GHz Socket FM2+ Desktop Processor (BLACK... by PhillyB
- › Destiny by iARDAs
- › ASUS MAXIMUS VII HERO ATX Intel Motherboard by jojoharalds
- › Intel Core i7-920 2.66GHz LGA 1366 Quad-Core Processor by DR4G00N
- › My Dream PC under $10,000 By: iRyanSparkz YT
- › How to Solder Electronics
- › Broken CM Storm Xornet scroll wheel
- › A Troubling Trend
- › The Truth About FPS
- › My First Case Mod!
- › GPU and CPU power connections
- › A Guide on how to fix Heat Problems
- › [Linux] How to enable backlight control and...
- › How To: Activate a 2012/2012 R2 Virtual Machine