I just recently bought the NZXT HUE, but it acted weird, so i wrote the company i bought the unit from, and they send me a new unit the next day. So now i had two units. so i thought, hmm, maybe i can connect both of the LED Strips up to the same unit, and have double the amount of lights.
The NZXT HUE LED Strip has inputs on both ends, so what i figured was that i could just connect one end of the first LED strip to the other end of the next LED strip. I used an old needle that i knew would fit in the end, and cut 4 pieces.
Make sure to connect the + to the +, the R to the R, and so on, otherwise the strip is gonna act weird.
And here is the result. Can run around 2½ times around in my Define R4
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 3470 Active Users (827 Members and 2643 Guests)
- › Logitech G402 Hyperion Fury Gaming Mouse review - by Ino 9 seconds ago
- › Advice on headphones + dac+amp? 1 minute ago
- › Cooler Master Gaming Mice Owners Club 2 minutes ago
- › i7-860 or FX-6300? 2 minutes ago
- › [OFFICIAL] Asus Maximus VI Hero Owners and Overclocking Club 2 minutes ago
- › [YouTube] Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 8: Engine Power 2 minutes ago
- › [ipon] Shadow of Mordor: 6GB of VRAM for ultra textures 3 minutes ago
- › [Verge] Liveblog of Windows 9 Press Event - Hosted by Tom Warren 4 minutes ago
- › Intel Pentium G3258 Performance and Owners Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Club for those with beastly mATX/ITX rigs. 4 minutes ago
- › DOOGEE PIXELS DG350 MTK6582 Quad Core 1.3GHz 1GB RAM 4GB ROM... by LukePilot152
- › PlayStation 4 by Thready
- › Microsoft Surface Pro 3 - 256GB / Intel i5 by BigMack70
- › ASUS A88XM-PLUS/CSM Micro ATX AMD Motherboard by jumpy2219
- › Nixeus MODA Mechanical Keyboard - Brown Switch (Silent Tactile) by Jixr
- › Kingsing S2 Mtk6582 Quad Core Phone White by voodooxxx
- › Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO CPU Cooler (RR-212E-20PK-R1) by Gavush
- › Thermaltake V3 Black Edition VL80001W2Z Computer Case With Side... by Gavush
- › Corsair K70 RGB Mechanical Keyboard (Cherry MX Red) by Sideways8LV
- › EPSON WorkForce 630 Wireless InkJet MFC / All-In-One Color Printer... by Thready
- › Custom Desk Buil Log
- › My Dream PC under $10,000 By: iRyanSparkz YT
- › How to Solder Electronics
- › Broken CM Storm Xornet scroll wheel
- › A Troubling Trend
- › The Truth About FPS
- › My First Case Mod!
- › GPU and CPU power connections
- › A Guide on how to fix Heat Problems
- › [Linux] How to enable backlight control and...