I just recently bought the NZXT HUE, but it acted weird, so i wrote the company i bought the unit from, and they send me a new unit the next day. So now i had two units. so i thought, hmm, maybe i can connect both of the LED Strips up to the same unit, and have double the amount of lights.
The NZXT HUE LED Strip has inputs on both ends, so what i figured was that i could just connect one end of the first LED strip to the other end of the next LED strip. I used an old needle that i knew would fit in the end, and cut 4 pieces.
Make sure to connect the + to the +, the R to the R, and so on, otherwise the strip is gonna act weird.
And here is the result. Can run around 2½ times around in my Define R4
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 2014 Active Users (276 Members and 1738 Guests)
- › OCN Beigemodders Club - From Trash to Treasure 34 seconds ago
- › [SPONSORED] [The Duality] [Dual System, Godavari & Skylake in a... 4 minutes ago
- › OCN Water Cooling Club And Picture Gallery 4 minutes ago
- › Looking for a decent AIO unit to replace a tower cooler, please advise 6 minutes ago
- › [EuroGamer] NX won't be sold at a loss 6 minutes ago
- › [ZDNet / PC Per] Microsoft retroactively removes ability of... 8 minutes ago
- › Gaming and mouse response BIOS optimization guide for modern PC... 10 minutes ago
- › [Official] Case PHANTEKS Case Club for lovers & owners 11 minutes ago
- › Upgrade to i7 3930k or 5820k 11 minutes ago
- › [Official] Playstation 4 Thread 13 minutes ago
- › Audio-technica ATH A900X by slickwilly
- › Nixeus MODA PRO MK-104BN16 (Kailh Brown Switches) by Duality92
- › Perfect Pixel WASABI MANGO UHD400 REAL 4K HDMI 2.0 40" UHD... by RollerCoaster9
- › Gigabyte XTREME Gaming Mouse (GM-XM300) by 44TZL
- › Alphacool Eisplateau Anti-Static Work- and Mounting Mat, 120x60cm by Ypsylon
- › Beyerdynamic DT 990 PRO Open Studio Headphones 250 Ohms by Farih
- › Logitech Wireless Illuminated Keyboard K800 by SundayGamer
- › Corsair Vengeance M65 Black Wired Laser Gaming Mouse by SundayGamer
- › EK Waterblocks EK-RES X4 250 by Ypsylon
- › Rosewill Gaming Keyboard (RIKB-11003) by Mingan
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...
- › Intel Core i7 4790K Energy Efficiency
- › Multi Tasking on Intel Haswell CPU's
- › Intel Hyper Threading - Performance Scaling...
- › Intel Core i3 vs Core i5 vs Core i7: Gaming...
- › The Witcher 3 v1.08 - Performance Test
- › Overclock Labs - Community Review Program...