I just recently bought the NZXT HUE, but it acted weird, so i wrote the company i bought the unit from, and they send me a new unit the next day. So now i had two units. so i thought, hmm, maybe i can connect both of the LED Strips up to the same unit, and have double the amount of lights.
The NZXT HUE LED Strip has inputs on both ends, so what i figured was that i could just connect one end of the first LED strip to the other end of the next LED strip. I used an old needle that i knew would fit in the end, and cut 4 pieces.
Make sure to connect the + to the +, the R to the R, and so on, otherwise the strip is gonna act weird.
And here is the result. Can run around 2½ times around in my Define R4
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 2616 Active Users (535 Members and 2081 Guests)
- › [AMD Investor Presentation - August 2016] - Vega still 6-10 months... 54 seconds ago
- › [Official] NVIDIA GTX 1070 Owner's Club 2 minutes ago
- › Software for R9 285 bios edit 3 minutes ago
- › Logitech G Pro Gaming Mouse Review - by Ino 3 minutes ago
- › Corsair 780T Owners Club 3 minutes ago
- › WattMon: A simple tool that combines WattMan with VRM... 3 minutes ago
- › Acer XF270HU 1440 IPS 144 Hz Adaptive Sync Thread 3 minutes ago
- › [Official] Diablo III Information and Discussion Thread 4 minutes ago
- › NVidia Maxwell/Kepler BIOS editing thread. GTX 2XX to 9XX now... 4 minutes ago
- › [Official] VR Gaming - Thread 4 minutes ago
- › SteelSeries Rival FPS Optimized Optical Gaming Mouse by SuperZan
- › Kanto YU3 4" 2-Way Powered Bookshelf Speakers with aptX... by SightUp
- › Corsair Commander Mini by d0mini
- › Toshiba Satellite C55-B C55-B5296 15.6" LED (TruBrite)... by Skye12977
- › Fnatic Rush G1 by Paradigm84
- › Umi Max 4G Phablet by jojoenglish85
- › Tesoro Gram Spectrum by geggeg
- › Cooler Master Master Box 5 by WilliamGayde
- › be quiet! Dark Power Pro 11 by Jedson3614
- › HP Z27s 27-inch IPS UHD Display by WilliamGayde
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...
- › Intel Core i7 4790K Energy Efficiency
- › Multi Tasking on Intel Haswell CPU's
- › Intel Hyper Threading - Performance Scaling...
- › Intel Core i3 vs Core i5 vs Core i7: Gaming...
- › The Witcher 3 v1.08 - Performance Test
- › Overclock Labs - Community Review Program...