I just recently bought the NZXT HUE, but it acted weird, so i wrote the company i bought the unit from, and they send me a new unit the next day. So now i had two units. so i thought, hmm, maybe i can connect both of the LED Strips up to the same unit, and have double the amount of lights.
The NZXT HUE LED Strip has inputs on both ends, so what i figured was that i could just connect one end of the first LED strip to the other end of the next LED strip. I used an old needle that i knew would fit in the end, and cut 4 pieces.
Make sure to connect the + to the +, the R to the R, and so on, otherwise the strip is gonna act weird.
And here is the result. Can run around 2½ times around in my Define R4
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 2251 Active Users (292 Members and 1959 Guests)
- › Does 6950X cpu make a huge difference to FPS in Battlefield 1 2 minutes ago
- › Finalmouse Scream One Unveiled by Scream 3 minutes ago
- › Razer Gigantus Cloth pad 4 minutes ago
- › [AT] The Samsung Galaxy Note7 (S820) Review 4 minutes ago
- › The Official Cooler Master HAF X/932/922/912(+) Club 8 minutes ago
- › Gamedias M8 Gaming Mouse 8 minutes ago
- › Polaris Bios Editing ( RX480 / RX470 / RX460) 10 minutes ago
- › [Telegraph] Global internet outages continue as second wave of... 11 minutes ago
- › [Apple] iPhone 7 and 7 Plus announced 12 minutes ago
- › Silverstone Sugo SG13 Mini-ITX Owners Club 12 minutes ago
- › Corsair Hydro Series H55 Quiet CPU Coolers by AyyMD
- › Aodin Mini Smart Android Projector by jasonwell90
- › Macho X2 by AyyMD
- › Thermaltake Mini Typhoon by NotUrAvrgG33k
- › Nixeus 24in, 1920x1080, Full HD, 144Hz, FreeSync, LED Backlight... by bluedevil
- › Cherry MC 4000 by Ino.
- › DEMCiflex Dust Filter by The Sandman
- › ADATA Technology SU800 SSD Review by Jedson3614
- › be quiet! Silent Base 600 - Red by Duality92
- › AmazonBasics High-Speed HDMI Cable - 3 Feet (Latest Standard) by TheCautiousOne
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...
- › Intel Core i7 4790K Energy Efficiency
- › Multi Tasking on Intel Haswell CPU's
- › Intel Hyper Threading - Performance Scaling...
- › Intel Core i3 vs Core i5 vs Core i7: Gaming...
- › The Witcher 3 v1.08 - Performance Test
- › Overclock Labs - Community Review Program...