I just recently bought the NZXT HUE, but it acted weird, so i wrote the company i bought the unit from, and they send me a new unit the next day. So now i had two units. so i thought, hmm, maybe i can connect both of the LED Strips up to the same unit, and have double the amount of lights.
The NZXT HUE LED Strip has inputs on both ends, so what i figured was that i could just connect one end of the first LED strip to the other end of the next LED strip. I used an old needle that i knew would fit in the end, and cut 4 pieces.
Make sure to connect the + to the +, the R to the R, and so on, otherwise the strip is gonna act weird.
And here is the result. Can run around 2½ times around in my Define R4
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 2679 Active Users (494 Members and 2185 Guests)
- › [TinyBuild] G2A sold $450k worth of our game keys that we received... 12 seconds ago
- › EK releases ASUS GeForce GTX 1080 Strix Full-Cover water block 1 minute ago
- › [Razer] Razer Core External GPU 2 minutes ago
- › [Official] Nvidia GTX 980 Ti Owners Club 2 minutes ago
- › [C++] Serializing a custom object failing.... 2 minutes ago
- › [WCCF] AMD RX 480 Can Hit 1.5Ghz+, New Overclocking Tool With... 4 minutes ago
- › [Fudzilla]GTX 1080 Best-selling high card in history sources claim 5 minutes ago
- › Asus Rampage V Extreme Owners thread 6 minutes ago
- › Did I Just Win the Silicone Lottery??? 6 minutes ago
- › Extract and Flash GTX 970 and 980 Firmware - Zoson's H2O and AIR... 7 minutes ago
- › PNY CS2211 by Jedson3614
- › Ubuntu MATE 16.04 by DownshiftArtist
- › Netgear Nighthawk x4 AC2200 by Jedson3614
- › PNY Anarchy X 16GB 2800MHz by Jedson3614
- › Asus X99-A II by ondoy
- › Samson Meteor Mic USB Studio Microphone (Chrome) by Plastic Noise
- › Creative Sound Blaster X H5 by Jedson3614
- › PNY GTX 960 XLR8 by Jedson3614
- › Corsair K70 RGB Rapidfire Mechanical Keyboard by WilliamGayde
- › Sound Blaster X G5 by Jedson3614
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...
- › Intel Core i7 4790K Energy Efficiency
- › Multi Tasking on Intel Haswell CPU's
- › Intel Hyper Threading - Performance Scaling...
- › Intel Core i3 vs Core i5 vs Core i7: Gaming...
- › The Witcher 3 v1.08 - Performance Test
- › Overclock Labs - Community Review Program...