I just recently bought the NZXT HUE, but it acted weird, so i wrote the company i bought the unit from, and they send me a new unit the next day. So now i had two units. so i thought, hmm, maybe i can connect both of the LED Strips up to the same unit, and have double the amount of lights.
The NZXT HUE LED Strip has inputs on both ends, so what i figured was that i could just connect one end of the first LED strip to the other end of the next LED strip. I used an old needle that i knew would fit in the end, and cut 4 pieces.
Make sure to connect the + to the +, the R to the R, and so on, otherwise the strip is gonna act weird.
And here is the result. Can run around 2½ times around in my Define R4
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 2670 Active Users (617 Members and 2053 Guests)
- › [Ars] Comcast plans YouTube-like online video service 20 seconds ago
- › [Scratch Build] Duality's The Tiny Tower (14L, R-ITX, ATX PSU,... 28 seconds ago
- › The Intel Devil's Canyon Owners Club 57 seconds ago
- › New Logitech G502 Proteus Core ! 1 minute ago
- › Brass Bottom Boys 2 minutes ago
- › Finalmouse 2015 2 minutes ago
- › [VC] AMD Fiji 'Hot-Chips' presentation in late August 3 minutes ago
- › New watercooling loop, soo excited. 3 minutes ago
- › [Official] - Xeon X5660-X58 Review & Discussion [and Xeon L5639... 4 minutes ago
- › [Official] Mechanical Keyboard Guide 4 minutes ago
- › MSI Graphics Card R9 290X LIGHTNING by numbrs
- › Nixeus MODA Mechanical Keyboard - Brown Switch (Silent Tactile) by Tohru Rokuno
- › Samsung 850 EVO 250GB 2.5-Inch SATA III Internal SSD (MZ-75E250B/AM) by sam66er
- › Intel Core i7-4790K Processor- BX80646I74790K by numbrs
- › ASRock Fatal1ty FM2A88X+ Killer ATX AMD Motherboard by rebaygsda
- › Intel Core i7-5960X Processor by superericla
- › Intel Core i7-5930K Processor by Kylar182
- › BIOSTAR H81MHV3 Micro ATX Intel Motherboard by Elektro
- › Dell UltraSharp U2515H 25-Inch Screen LED-Lit Monitor by Manticorp
- › QNIX QX2710 LED Evolution ll 27" 2560x1440 WQHD PLS (LG IPS)... by Checkm8
- › loading sound card into PCIe Slot
- › A collection of thoughts about graphics cards...
- › Intel Haswell CPU review - Core i7 4790K,...
- › Seasonic Fanless PSU Noise
- › The Minecraft Server "Ok" Minimum
- › nVidia/AMD Graphics Cards BSOD 116/1033 Fix |...
- › To built a 4k monitor gaming rig - what type...
- › What Could Have Been - The PlayStation 4 APU
- › How to Get Linux Ubuntu Working with a GTX970...
- › The 2014 Year In Tech