I just recently bought the NZXT HUE, but it acted weird, so i wrote the company i bought the unit from, and they send me a new unit the next day. So now i had two units. so i thought, hmm, maybe i can connect both of the LED Strips up to the same unit, and have double the amount of lights.
The NZXT HUE LED Strip has inputs on both ends, so what i figured was that i could just connect one end of the first LED strip to the other end of the next LED strip. I used an old needle that i knew would fit in the end, and cut 4 pieces.
Make sure to connect the + to the +, the R to the R, and so on, otherwise the strip is gonna act weird.
And here is the result. Can run around 2½ times around in my Define R4
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 2425 Active Users (419 Members and 2006 Guests)
- › [Official] NVIDIA GTX 780 Owner's Club 32 seconds ago
- › [CNN] Mysterious crater baffles scientists 1 minute ago
- › 4K Monitors are worthless without Glossy? The huge $$$$ on a Matte... 2 minutes ago
- › Mechanical keyboard, just a gimmick or essential for gaming? 2 minutes ago
- › [Official] OCN Camera Thread 2 minutes ago
- › MSI R9 290 + Kraken G10 questions 2 minutes ago
- › [Official] Case PHANTEKS Club; Enthoo Primo, Enthoo Luxe & Enthoo... 2 minutes ago
- › [Tech Report] AMD posts Q2 financials, is still in the red 2 minutes ago
- › The Dilemma 3 minutes ago
- › $2000ish Gaming Build 3 minutes ago
- › Logitech Wireless Gaming Headset G930 with 7.1 Surround Sound by GorbazTheDragon
- › Phanteks Enthoo Pro Full Tower Chassis with Window Cases PH-ES614P by DaveLT
- › EVGA 120-G2-1300-XR SuperNOVA 1300 G2 1300W ATX 80+G Power Supply by jameyscott
- › Thinkpad X230, 12.5" Ultraportable by Chipp
- › Moto X - 16GB, White by Chipp
- › ROCCAT Ryos MK Pro by WilliamGayde
- › BitFenix Neos BFC-NEO-100-WWXKB-RP ATX Mid Tower Case by dman811
- › EVGA GeForce GTX 780 Ti Superclocked w/ACX Cooler 3GB GDDR5 384bit... by HeadlessKnight
- › ASUS M5A99X Evo - AM3+ - 990X - SATA 6Gbps and USB 3.0 - ATX DDR3... by LGxStarburst
- › ASUS M5A97 Evo - AM3+ - 970 - SATA 6Gbps and USB 3.0 - ATX AMD ATX... by LGxStarburst
- › Ulysse Nardin replica And briskly
- › The Truth About FPS
- › My First Case Mod!
- › GPU and CPU power connections
- › A tutorial on how to fix Heat Problems
- › [Linux] How to enable backlight control and...
- › Can not connect my LG Volt cell phone to my...
- › How To: Activate a 2012/2012 R2 Virtual Machine
- › Really long term project: Conversion from...
- › What I expect from Nvidia's Maxwell -...