...Aside from the hard drive crap at the moment that is... Otherwise, life is grand!
Compared to last year, this year at college I actually have not just 1 new friend but about 30-50 new friends. Not just people that say they are, but people I know I can trust. It's amazing how many awesome people are around and I'm glad I found my bunch. More specifically they are all into anime, manga, gaming, yugioh, and just overall hanging out and having fun. Already had tons of crazy road adventures with my smaller circle of friends from this bunch filled with tons of entertainment. I'm loving it.
Having a fairly succesful turnout with me as the president of Anime Club at my college this year and I'm glad to say so!
Already held our own Yu-Gi-Oh! Tournaments (Yes, thats right tons of people actually still play at my college! It surprised me so I dug out my old cards and bought a few bucks of new ones :3), enjoying and discussing the varieties of Anime and Manga that the members are bringing in...
And then to top all that off, the halloween party we are holding and Zenkaikon is coming up fast!
It should be fantastic. The halloween party is a costume party and since we're going both days to the 2day Zenkaikon anime convention on November 7th & 8th most people will probably use the same costume for 'em.
Sometimes things get slow, but as long as the members are happy thats whats important ^_^
Will probably post pictures of Zenkaikon and things there as it will be my first Anime Convention if you don't count the suncoast instore events My Bankai Ichigo Kurosaki w/ Hollow Mask costume is also almost complete as well.
I think... this is my time... to finally shine with my friends Goodbyeeee lonely days helloooooo friends!
Currently, there are 2081 Active Users (362 Members and 1719 Guests)
- › Vega Frontier / RX Vega Owners/Info thread. 2 minutes ago
- › Skylake-X/Kaby Lake-X Combined Discussion 2 minutes ago
- › [PCGAMER] Final Fantasy 15 hands-on: a sight to see in 4K, if... 2 minutes ago
- › [Official] RYZEN 7 1800X | 1700X |1700 Owners Club & 4GHz+ Club 3 minutes ago
- › Top 30 Unigine 'SUPERPOSITION' Benchmark 4 minutes ago
- › How to Request Your Folding Milestone Badge(s) 4 minutes ago
- › ASUS Z270 motherboards - North America Q/A thread 4 minutes ago
- › How To Get Voltage Slider In Afterburner Working On a 1080 Ti. 4 minutes ago
- › [XSPC] RayStorm Neo (AMD sTR4) Threadripper 6 minutes ago
- › NVIDIA GTX 1080 Ti Owner's Club 7 minutes ago
- › Intel Core i7-3930K 3.2 1 LGA 2011 Processor - BX80619I73930K by powerhouse
- › HDPLEX H5 Fanless Computer Chassis by michelme67
- › Nuance Power PDF Standard by Lady Fitzgerald
- › ID-COOLING SE214L Snow Edition CPU Heatsink by DaveLT
- › Team Dark 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 2400 (PC4 19200)... by ADmodz
- › Logitech Wireless Keyboard K360 (Dark Silver) (920-003366) by enes13mes
- › PDF Studio 12 - Advanced PDF Editor for Windows - Pro Edition... by Lady Fitzgerald
- › Brand New Fujitsu ScanSnap ix500 Portable Document Scanner... by Lady Fitzgerald
- › Tecware Phantom Backlit Mechanical Keyboard (Red / White Backlit... by DaveLT
- › Allsop XL Mouse Pad- Raindrop Blue by neilyo
- › (OPINION) AMD shot themselves in the foot by...
- › The Best CPUs of 1H 2017 (DRAFT)
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...