Cool, well my 2nd HD3870 came in the mail today (thanks microman!) and I got my power supply all changed out and basically everything working up to sexyness.
On my first stock trial run (stock being the cards ,the proc was at 3.6) I scored a rather satisfying 18216, but I'm looking to take it higher.
I'm gonna see if I can push my chip to 3.8 tomorrow and if anyone can link me to the program that allows for ATI card shader overclocking, the plan is to go for 20k.
Help is appreciated.
Currently, there are 2232 Active Users (445 Members and 1787 Guests)
- › [Official] OCN Headphones and Earphones Club 18 seconds ago
- › Swith to Intel from AMD or get a GTX 980? 20 seconds ago
- › 4790k price climb???? Broadwell? 47 seconds ago
- › Cheapest build for sc2 - needs to perform the game flawlessly and... 47 seconds ago
- › [Engadget] Samsung asks the US government to block NVIDIA's chips 48 seconds ago
- › [WCCFTech]PlanetSide 2 Dev Says PS4 CPU is a Bottleneck – “We’re... 1 minute ago
- › [Official] NZXT PHANTOM Owner's Club 3 minutes ago
- › [EVGA] Evga GTX 980 Classified 3 minutes ago
- › motherboard 4 minutes ago
- › QNIX QX323QHD New monitor discussion 4 minutes ago
- › Noppoo "Lolita" Red Backlight Edition w/ Noppoo's... by DatLoudTyper
- › ROCCAT Kone Pure Core Performance 8200DPI Pro-Aim R3 Laser Sensor... by HengHoot
- › Ducky Zero Shine Zone DK2108SZ by HengHoot
- › Evercool SB-F1 Case Cooling Fan by Gareth Ward
- › TTPOD T1-E High Definition Dual Dynamic Professional In-ear... by hollowtek
- › Fractal Design FD-CA-ARC-XL-BL-W Computer Case by WilliamGayde
- › Aquacomputer Airplex Modularity System 360mm Radiator by sunyata
- › Phobya Balancer 250 Silver Nickel by sunyata
- › Bitspower 1/2" ID x 3/4" OD G1/4'' Compression... by sunyata
- › Watercool Heatkiller MO-RA3 360 Core by sunyata
- › How to Solder Electronics
- › Broken CM Storm Xornet scroll wheel
- › A Troubling Trend
- › The Truth About FPS
- › My First Case Mod!
- › GPU and CPU power connections
- › A Guide on how to fix Heat Problems
- › [Linux] How to enable backlight control and...
- › How To: Activate a 2012/2012 R2 Virtual Machine
- › Really long term project: Conversion from...