Cool, well my 2nd HD3870 came in the mail today (thanks microman!) and I got my power supply all changed out and basically everything working up to sexyness.
On my first stock trial run (stock being the cards ,the proc was at 3.6) I scored a rather satisfying 18216, but I'm looking to take it higher.
I'm gonna see if I can push my chip to 3.8 tomorrow and if anyone can link me to the program that allows for ATI card shader overclocking, the plan is to go for 20k.
Help is appreciated.
Currently, there are 2631 Active Users (625 Members and 2006 Guests)
- › [Forbes] New Samsung Galaxy S5 Plus Launched 2 seconds ago
- › 1000w too much? 1 minute ago
- › [GSMArena] AT&T doesn't play nice, locks the Apple SIM 1 minute ago
- › water pump for chiller 2 minutes ago
- › Upgrading from i7 950. Go 4790K, a Haswell-E Variant or wait? ... 2 minutes ago
- › GTX 970 SLI Questions 3 minutes ago
- › [Official] NVIDIA GTX 970 Owner's Club 3 minutes ago
- › Why do 1090t's/1100t's still re-sale for so much? 3 minutes ago
- › ASUS X99 Motherboard Series - Official Support Thread (North America) 4 minutes ago
- › How does my custom loop look? And flow meter question? 5 minutes ago
- › Synology DiskStation 2-Bay (Diskless) Network Attached Storage DS713+ by easynator
- › EK Supremacy Evo CPU Block by vMax65
- › CORSAIR Hydro Series H80i Water Cooler by jumpy2219
- › Parvum Systems S2.0 by easynator
- › Intel Core i5-2500K 3.3 GHz 6 MB Cache Socket LGA1155 Processor by Rigwizard
- › Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO CPU Cooler (RR-212E-20PK-R1) by Skye12977
- › GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 660 GV-N660OC-2GD Video Card by Touhid Shohan
- › Half-Life 2 by andrews2547
- › BenQ XL2420TX Black-Red 24"" 5ms (2ms GTG) Widescreen... by cutty1998
- › Intel Core i5-3570K 3.4GHz LGA1155 by Skye12977
- › My Dream PC under $10,000 By: iRyanSparkz YT
- › How to Solder Electronics
- › Broken CM Storm Xornet scroll wheel
- › A Troubling Trend
- › The Truth About FPS
- › My First Case Mod!
- › GPU and CPU power connections
- › A Guide on how to fix Heat Problems
- › [Linux] How to enable backlight control and...
- › How To: Activate a 2012/2012 R2 Virtual Machine