Cool, well my 2nd HD3870 came in the mail today (thanks microman!) and I got my power supply all changed out and basically everything working up to sexyness.
On my first stock trial run (stock being the cards ,the proc was at 3.6) I scored a rather satisfying 18216, but I'm looking to take it higher.
I'm gonna see if I can push my chip to 3.8 tomorrow and if anyone can link me to the program that allows for ATI card shader overclocking, the plan is to go for 20k.
Help is appreciated.
Currently, there are 2886 Active Users (740 Members and 2146 Guests)
- › [Official] Noctua NH-D14 Club 25 seconds ago
- › [Official] The Overclock.net RuneScape Club! 49 seconds ago
- › [Official] Asus Rampage IV Black Edition Owners Club! 1 minute ago
- › The Intel Devil's Canyon Owners Club 1 minute ago
- › [Official] Nvidia GeForce GTX TITAN Owners' club 1 minute ago
- › Bored in Skyrim, need new mods to enhance my boredom. 1 minute ago
- › Swiftech H220/H320/H220X and CM Glacer 240L/360L Owners' Club 2 minutes ago
- › NVIDIA GTX 750Ti / 750 (Maxwell) Owner's club 2 minutes ago
- › OC stability testing with Prime95 2 minutes ago
- › Any good newer Role-Playing Shooters(FPS/RPG)? 2 minutes ago
- › Enermax Revolution87+ 1000 Watts Gold Certified Power Supply... by Gregory14
- › Samsung 850 Pro 512GB SSD by WilliamGayde
- › Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 1866 2x4gb by oldcompgeek
- › CORSAIR CMPSU-750TX 750W Compatible with Core i7 Power Supply by TheN00bBuilder
- › AMD A4-3300 APU with AMD Radeon 6410 HD Graphics 2.5GHz Socket FM1... by newbiegeekie
- › Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 THX Certified Computer Speaker System (Black) by t522
- › powercom SMK-2000A UPS by Zero4549
- › SILVERSTONE ST45SF-G 450W Power Supply by xxroxx
- › EVGA GeForce GTX 780 Ti Superclocked w/ACX Cooler 3GB GDDR5 384bit... by xxroxx
- › Logitech Wireless Gaming Headset G930 with 7.1 Surround Sound by GorbazTheDragon
- › A Troubling Trend
- › The Truth About FPS
- › My First Case Mod!
- › GPU and CPU power connections
- › A tutorial on how to fix Heat Problems
- › [Linux] How to enable backlight control and...
- › How To: Activate a 2012/2012 R2 Virtual Machine
- › Really long term project: Conversion from...
- › What I expect from Nvidia's Maxwell -...
- › mmm...my old graphiccard ... trow it, no...