Cool, well my 2nd HD3870 came in the mail today (thanks microman!) and I got my power supply all changed out and basically everything working up to sexyness.
On my first stock trial run (stock being the cards ,the proc was at 3.6) I scored a rather satisfying 18216, but I'm looking to take it higher.
I'm gonna see if I can push my chip to 3.8 tomorrow and if anyone can link me to the program that allows for ATI card shader overclocking, the plan is to go for 20k.
Help is appreciated.
Currently, there are 3817 Active Users (759 Members and 3058 Guests)
- › I just swapped i7 DCs (RMA) and now static shock every time I touch... 1 second ago
- › [FPHD] Dell working on a U2515H: A 25-inch 1440p Monitor 8 seconds ago
- › How a dead GFX Card is made alive professionally 28 seconds ago
- › Top 30 3DMark11 Scores for Single/Dual/Tri/Quad 1 minute ago
- › [Official] OCN Camera Thread 1 minute ago
- › Amd problem 1 minute ago
- › [ScienceDaily] Instant-start computers possible with new breakthrough 1 minute ago
- › WRT54G and VPN 1 minute ago
- › [SP] Microsoft & Google Threaten to Sue Adblock Plus Creator 1 minute ago
- › GTX 970 G1 - Overclocking help 1 minute ago
- › Fractal Design Define R4 with Window Arctic White Silent ATX Mid... by azanimefan
- › Far Cry 4 by Thready
- › Corsair Commander Mini by aka13
- › Phanteks PH-TC14PE_BK by geggeg
- › AOC E1759fwu 17-Inch Class, USB 3.0 Powered, Portable LCD / LED... by WilliamGayde
- › MSI Z97-Gaming 5 ATX Intel Motherboard by MunchenOC
- › ACER 28IN LED 3840X2160 B286HK YMJDPPRZ HDMI DVI BLK 2MS /... by Ironman517
- › Corsair Carbide Series Air 540 CC-9011034-WLED Computer Case by bilbs84
- › EK Waterblocks EK-FC770 GTX - Nickel by bilbs84
- › Phobya Balancer 250 Silver Nickel by bilbs84
- › Editors Pick Deals - Black Friday 2014
- › How to Solder Electronics
- › Broken CM Storm Xornet scroll wheel
- › A Troubling Trend
- › The Truth About FPS
- › My First Case Mod!
- › GPU and CPU power connections
- › A Guide on how to fix Heat Problems
- › [Linux] How to enable backlight control and...
- › How To: Activate a 2012/2012 R2 Virtual Machine