Cool, well my 2nd HD3870 came in the mail today (thanks microman!) and I got my power supply all changed out and basically everything working up to sexyness.
On my first stock trial run (stock being the cards ,the proc was at 3.6) I scored a rather satisfying 18216, but I'm looking to take it higher.
I'm gonna see if I can push my chip to 3.8 tomorrow and if anyone can link me to the program that allows for ATI card shader overclocking, the plan is to go for 20k.
Help is appreciated.
Currently, there are 2456 Active Users (609 Members and 1847 Guests)
- › [Polygon] Blizzard is planning on World of Warcraft still being... 43 seconds ago
- › Mayhems users club 47 seconds ago
- › [HELP] Cannot write on external SD, Android 4.1 1 minute ago
- › [Official] Corsair Carbide Air 540/240 Owner's Club +Gallery 1 minute ago
- › Computer help: please help me figure out what needs replacing. 2 minutes ago
- › Will I need a new power supply if I crossfire my 290x in 2-way... 2 minutes ago
- › Sound crackling, Crossfire only 2 minutes ago
- › [SiSoftware] Details for Computer/Device AMD Gardenia Carrizo 3 minutes ago
- › [EVGA] Evga GTX 980 Classified Coming Soon 4 minutes ago
- › [Official] EVGA 780 Ti Classified K|NGP|N Owner's Club 4 minutes ago
- › MSI Z77A-G45 ATX Intel Motherboard with UEFI BIOS by USMCRD
- › OCZ Agility 3 AGT3-25SAT3-240G 2.5"" MLC Internal Solid... by USMCRD
- › Xigmatek LOKI SD963 92mm HYPRO Bearing CPU Cooler bracket included... by USMCRD
- › Corsair Carbide Series SPEC-03 Red Steel / Plastic ATX Mid Tower... by USMCRD
- › Intel Core i5-3570K 3.4GHz LGA1155 by USMCRD
- › Corsair Carbide Series Air 540 High Airflow ATX Cube Case... by Skye12977
- › Phanteks PWM Fan Hub Controller (PH-PWHUB_01) by DaveLT
- › Silverstone Tek 120 x120 x 25mm 1500 RPM Air Penetrator and Air... by DaveLT
- › Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz 8 MB Cache Socket LGA1155 Processor by JoeDirt
- › Prolimatech MK-26 Universal VGA Cooler (ATI and NVIDIA) by JoeDirt
- › My Dream PC under $10,000 By: iRyanSparkz YT
- › How to Solder Electronics
- › Broken CM Storm Xornet scroll wheel
- › A Troubling Trend
- › The Truth About FPS
- › My First Case Mod!
- › GPU and CPU power connections
- › A Guide on how to fix Heat Problems
- › [Linux] How to enable backlight control and...
- › How To: Activate a 2012/2012 R2 Virtual Machine