Cool, well my 2nd HD3870 came in the mail today (thanks microman!) and I got my power supply all changed out and basically everything working up to sexyness.
On my first stock trial run (stock being the cards ,the proc was at 3.6) I scored a rather satisfying 18216, but I'm looking to take it higher.
I'm gonna see if I can push my chip to 3.8 tomorrow and if anyone can link me to the program that allows for ATI card shader overclocking, the plan is to go for 20k.
Help is appreciated.
Currently, there are 2378 Active Users (330 Members and 2048 Guests)
- › [OFFICIAL] FX-8320/FX-8350 Vishera Owners Club 8 seconds ago
- › ROG Crosshair VI overclocking thread 39 seconds ago
- › [The Intercept] The Senate Just Voted to Sell You Out to Advertisers 1 minute ago
- › [Official] RYZEN 7 1800X | 1700X |1700 Owners Club & 4GHz+ Club 1 minute ago
- › NZXT S340 Club 3 minutes ago
- › [Bloomberg] Uber to Suspend Autonomous Tests After Arizona Accident 3 minutes ago
- › Why is SLI "Dead" 4 minutes ago
- › OMEN X by HP 35 Curved Gaming Display with NVIDIA G-SYNC Thread 5 minutes ago
- › First Watercooling Loop, 40c idle with only CPU and 420mm rad. 5 minutes ago
- › [videocard, Youtube] AMD Tech Summit 2017 Vega 6 minutes ago
- › Nixeus REVEL Gaming Mouse - PixArt PMW 3360 Sensor with 8 Preset... by Duality92
- › Logitech Wireless Illuminated Keyboard K800 by Khalaharee
- › Creative Labs K08 & M04 by Jedson3614
- › G.Skill Mechanical Gaming Keyboard, Full RGB (RIPJAWS KM570 RGB,... by Duality92
- › Phononic HEX 2.0 Thermoelectric CPU Cooler, Black by Duality92
- › BitFenix Shogun E-ATX Dual Tempered Glass Gaming Case with Asus... by Duality92
- › Nidec UltraFlo 120x120x38mm by MasakakiKairi
- › Delta PFM1412DE 140x38mm 7.5A 350CFM by MasakakiKairi
- › Nidec 120mm x 38mm 12V 40W Super High Speed Fan, Extreme Air Flow... by MasakakiKairi
- › SCYTHE D1225C12B7AP-29 GENTLE TYPHOON 120 MM FAN 3000RPM by MasakakiKairi
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...
- › Intel Core i7 4790K Energy Efficiency
- › Multi Tasking on Intel Haswell CPU's
- › Intel Hyper Threading - Performance Scaling...