Hmm...almost three months since I last posted here? And what have I got to show for it?
I'm done with Portal. I did all of the bonus levels and got the "easy" achievements, but they aren't fun enough to want to go back and earn the harder achievements.
Played GTA4:L&D for maybe an hour, haven't touched it since.
Played Mario for maybe three or four hours since January. I think I'm in the middle of world 2.
I got Final Fantasy 13 for Xmas...haven't even put the disc in the Xbox yet, want to finish Dragon Age first. I don't like playing more than one RPG at once.
Basically, the only game I'm really playing at all is Dragon Age:Origins, maybe 30-60 minutes per session three or four times a week. I've just been too busy to do much gaming...spending more time with my son, plus getting ready for the new baby coming in a few months...gaming has kind of taken a back seat of late.
So to be truthful, I have to take everything but Dragon Age off of my currently playing list. I won't bother making a bullet-point list this time, since it's just the one game!
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 2199 Active Users (385 Members and 1814 Guests)
- › [Twitter] JayzTwoCents: "I no longer recommend Radeon" 31 seconds ago
- › [Build log] Custom Desk PC/ PC in Desk (Building Stage) 2 minutes ago
- › [YT] Dragonball Z 2D Fighter For PC: Hyper DRAGONBALL Z Announced!... 2 minutes ago
- › EK-Predator Club & Discussion Thread 5 minutes ago
- › My experience with the Asus PRIME X370-Pro 6 minutes ago
- › [Pre-order] [Amazon] Xbox Project Scorpio 8 minutes ago
- › Ryzen Threadripper 1950X in my sights 9 minutes ago
- › ROG Crosshair VI overclocking thread 10 minutes ago
- › [Official] NVIDIA GTX 1080 Owner's Club 14 minutes ago
- › [Newegg] HTC Vive $599 18 minutes ago
- › Intel Core i7-3930K 3.2 1 LGA 2011 Processor - BX80619I73930K by powerhouse
- › HDPLEX H5 Fanless Computer Chassis by michelme67
- › Nuance Power PDF Standard by Lady Fitzgerald
- › ID-COOLING SE214L Snow Edition CPU Heatsink by DaveLT
- › Team Dark 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 2400 (PC4 19200)... by ADmodz
- › Logitech Wireless Keyboard K360 (Dark Silver) (920-003366) by enes13mes
- › PDF Studio 12 - Advanced PDF Editor for Windows - Pro Edition... by Lady Fitzgerald
- › Brand New Fujitsu ScanSnap ix500 Portable Document Scanner... by Lady Fitzgerald
- › Tecware Phantom Backlit Mechanical Keyboard (Red / White Backlit... by DaveLT
- › Allsop XL Mouse Pad- Raindrop Blue by neilyo
- › (OPINION) AMD shot themselves in the foot by...
- › The Best CPUs of 1H 2017 (DRAFT)
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...