Please stop making crap stain routers that don't know port forwarding from your own arses. When I forward ports I want them to be open, not completely closed as they were before Honestly 99% of all Brand name box routers suck. Heres the only router thats lasted me 3 years and doesn't require constant unplugging:
Yep it's the Netgear MR 814 802.11b. If you need faster speeds do this: DON'T USE WIRELESS!!! Get the mr814 , a smoothwall or ****!
Now if you'll excuse me, I gotta buy a stock pile of these routers so I don't have to be forced to buy what ever gimpy routers they have in the future >.<
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 2368 Active Users (380 Members and 1988 Guests)
- › [DSOG] AMD Radeon RX Vega 64 performs almost identically to the AMD... 7 seconds ago
- › I7 3770K Overclocking per core question 31 seconds ago
- › Gaming and mouse response BIOS optimization guide for modern PC... 1 minute ago
- › Vega Frontier / RX Vega Owners/Info thread. 2 minutes ago
- › The PPD Police 2 minutes ago
- › My experience with the Asus PRIME X370-Pro 4 minutes ago
- › To delid or not to delid 7700K 5 minutes ago
- › [WCCFTech] AMD’s RX Vega 56 and 64’s $399 and $499 Price Tag Was A... 5 minutes ago
- › ASUS X299 Motherboard Series - Official Support Thread 7 minutes ago
- › [eTeknix] Intel’s Core i9-7960X Takes 8 Out of 9 Records Versus... 7 minutes ago
- › Intel Core i7-3930K 3.2 1 LGA 2011 Processor - BX80619I73930K by powerhouse
- › HDPLEX H5 Fanless Computer Chassis by michelme67
- › Nuance Power PDF Standard by Lady Fitzgerald
- › ID-COOLING SE214L Snow Edition CPU Heatsink by DaveLT
- › Team Dark 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 2400 (PC4 19200)... by ADmodz
- › Logitech Wireless Keyboard K360 (Dark Silver) (920-003366) by enes13mes
- › PDF Studio 12 - Advanced PDF Editor for Windows - Pro Edition... by Lady Fitzgerald
- › Brand New Fujitsu ScanSnap ix500 Portable Document Scanner... by Lady Fitzgerald
- › Tecware Phantom Backlit Mechanical Keyboard (Red / White Backlit... by DaveLT
- › Allsop XL Mouse Pad- Raindrop Blue by neilyo
- › (OPINION) AMD shot themselves in the foot by...
- › The Best CPUs of 1H 2017 (DRAFT)
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...