As a lot of you may have read on my one previous thread, we had a major discussion on which O.S. I should buy.
First, I was thinking that Vista still might be a good idea and I was having people compare Vista Ultimate and 7 Ultimate. Very few people voted for Vista Ultimate but a lot of people turned me on to the idea that 7 Ultimate isn't as great as say 7 Premium of 7 Professional. So I decided if I'm gonna buy 7, I'll probably go with 7 Premium.
Second, I also started a debate as to whether I should purchase an OEM copy of Windows 7 Premium or the Full copy of 7 Premium. OEM is much cheaper and that is the one I'm leading towards. The bad things about having an OEM copy is that you supposedly can't use that disk on two systems. The Full on the other hand, you can. I am still a bit puzzled as to which I should buy but I'll figure it out soon.
The bad news of this whole deal is that when I told my mother I was planning on purchasing Windows 7 Premium 64bit she responded, "No. I don't have it yet so why should you?" She has two computers (1 laptop with 2GB of RAM and 1 desktop with 1GB of RAM) with Vista. I responded "So? What's the big deal?" She said I can purchase Vista if I wanted to but I can't get 7. She thinks there is a whole bunch of problems and bugs with 7. I told here that I haven't read one single bad review about 7. So I might not even be aloud to get 7.
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 2349 Active Users (406 Members and 1943 Guests)
- › My experience with the Asus PRIME X370-Pro 1 minute ago
- › Skylake-X/Kaby Lake-X Combined Discussion 1 minute ago
- › [Official] OCN Headphones and Earphones Club 1 minute ago
- › [VG24/7] Valve will no longer automatically fulfil key requests... 2 minutes ago
- › Nvidia GTX 900 cards custom bios (upon request ) 4 minutes ago
- › [Various] 6C Coffee Lake Lineup: i7-8700K & i5-8600K / CPU-Z +... 4 minutes ago
- › [Bios Mod] Asus Prime X370-Pro | Asus Strix X370-F Gaming 4 minutes ago
- › Preliminary view of AMD VEGA Bios 7 minutes ago
- › ROG Crosshair VI overclocking thread 7 minutes ago
- › Waited for Vega... Then bought 1080ti 9 minutes ago
- › Intel Core i7-3930K 3.2 1 LGA 2011 Processor - BX80619I73930K by powerhouse
- › HDPLEX H5 Fanless Computer Chassis by michelme67
- › Nuance Power PDF Standard by Lady Fitzgerald
- › ID-COOLING SE214L Snow Edition CPU Heatsink by DaveLT
- › Team Dark 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 2400 (PC4 19200)... by ADmodz
- › Logitech Wireless Keyboard K360 (Dark Silver) (920-003366) by enes13mes
- › PDF Studio 12 - Advanced PDF Editor for Windows - Pro Edition... by Lady Fitzgerald
- › Brand New Fujitsu ScanSnap ix500 Portable Document Scanner... by Lady Fitzgerald
- › Tecware Phantom Backlit Mechanical Keyboard (Red / White Backlit... by DaveLT
- › Allsop XL Mouse Pad- Raindrop Blue by neilyo
- › (OPINION) AMD shot themselves in the foot by...
- › The Best CPUs of 1H 2017 (DRAFT)
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...