Tonight I ran the acid3 test on my Cr-48. The Chrome web browser gets a 100/100 flawlessly on this test. ChromeOS faired slightly worse.
It was able to get 100/100, but the first three tests got 99,98, and 95. It was slightly choppy, although that might have been because of the Atom, and not the rendering capabilities of the browser.
I have been having problems activating my Verizon 3G card, this has been deemed a non-issue after realizing I can tether my Android phone with no problems whatsoever. I will work on getting this problem fixed, so that I may test the full capabilities of this notebook and it new operating system.
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 3632 Active Users (722 Members and 2910 Guests)
- › [Official] Battlefield 4 Information & Discussion Thread 2 seconds ago
- › [STEAM] Autumn Sale Report 23 seconds ago
- › [Amazon] SanDisk Ultra II 240gb 74.99!!! 1 minute ago
- › [Official] AMD Radeon HD 7950/7970/7990 Owners Thread 1 minute ago
- › [Official] Counter Strike Global Offensive Thread 1 minute ago
- › Best price/performance GTX 970 1 minute ago
- › Single GPU Fire Strike Top 30 1 minute ago
- › [BGR] AT&T told to stop boasting about how ‘fast’ its 3Mbps service is 1 minute ago
- › [Overclockers] Gigabyte 3-way GTX 980 Water Force goes up for sale $$$ 2 minutes ago
- › Hello Everyone!!! 2 minutes ago
- › APEVIA X-Sniper X-SNIPER2-GN Computer Case With Side Panel Window by darkapollo
- › Noppoo "Lolita" Red Backlight Edition w/ Noppoo's... by DatLoudTyper
- › ROCCAT Kone Pure Core Performance 8200DPI Pro-Aim R3 Laser Sensor... by HengHoot
- › Ducky Zero Shine Zone DK2108SZ by HengHoot
- › Evercool SB-F1 Case Cooling Fan by Gareth Ward
- › TTPOD T1-E High Definition Dual Dynamic Professional In-ear... by hollowtek
- › Fractal Design FD-CA-ARC-XL-BL-W Computer Case by WilliamGayde
- › Aquacomputer Airplex Modularity System 360mm Radiator by sunyata
- › Phobya Balancer 250 Silver Nickel by sunyata
- › Bitspower 1/2" ID x 3/4" OD G1/4'' Compression... by sunyata
- › Editors Pick Deals - Black Friday 2014
- › How to Solder Electronics
- › Broken CM Storm Xornet scroll wheel
- › A Troubling Trend
- › The Truth About FPS
- › My First Case Mod!
- › GPU and CPU power connections
- › A Guide on how to fix Heat Problems
- › [Linux] How to enable backlight control and...
- › How To: Activate a 2012/2012 R2 Virtual Machine