Tonight I ran the acid3 test on my Cr-48. The Chrome web browser gets a 100/100 flawlessly on this test. ChromeOS faired slightly worse.
It was able to get 100/100, but the first three tests got 99,98, and 95. It was slightly choppy, although that might have been because of the Atom, and not the rendering capabilities of the browser.
I have been having problems activating my Verizon 3G card, this has been deemed a non-issue after realizing I can tether my Android phone with no problems whatsoever. I will work on getting this problem fixed, so that I may test the full capabilities of this notebook and it new operating system.
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 2237 Active Users (497 Members and 1740 Guests)
- › [Official] Nvidia Shadowplay Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › [Corsair Blog] Corsair announces Corsair Link Commander Mini 2 minutes ago
- › Am I missing something? 3 minutes ago
- › Need help with picking out the best Water Cooling Case for 2 480mm... 3 minutes ago
- › [PCWorld] Intel's full speed ahead on Skylake chips for tablets,... 3 minutes ago
- › I am so tired of pre-orders and developers shoving them down our... 4 minutes ago
- › OCN Tube Addict Club -Gallery,featuring Aune T1 5 minutes ago
- › Multiple games crashing! Borderlands AND borderlands 2. 7 minutes ago
- › [Official] DotA 2 Information and Discussion Thread. 7 minutes ago
- › Question about a gpu? 8 minutes ago
- › DriveClub (PlayStation 4) by iARDAs
- › Tomb Raider Definitive Ed Ps4 by iARDAs
- › ASUS Rampage IV Black Edition Extended ATX Intel Motherboard by mllkn6
- › Razer Inc. Blade 2014 128GB by ledzepp3
- › Western Digital Caviar Black 2TB 3.5" SATA Internal Hard Drive... by Nfsdude0125
- › Intel Core i7-4790K Processor- BX80646I74790K by Stream12
- › Sapphire Radeon R9 280X VAPOR-X Video Card by tabascosauz
- › Philips 40" BDM4065UC 4K Monitor by sam66er
- › COOLER MASTER V700 RS700-AFBAG1-US 700W Power Supply by DVIELIS
- › Corsair Vengeance M65 Black Wired Laser Gaming Mouse by levalencia
- › Seasonic Fanless PSU Noise
- › The Minecraft Server "Ok" Minimum
- › nVidia/AMD Graphics Cards BSOD 116/1033 Fix |...
- › To built a 4k monitor gaming rig - what type...
- › What Could Have Been - The PlayStation 4 APU
- › How to Get Linux Ubuntu Working with a GTX970...
- › The 2014 Year In Tech
- › Editors Pick Deals - Black Friday 2014
- › How to Solder Electronics
- › Broken CM Storm Xornet scroll wheel