Tonight I ran the acid3 test on my Cr-48. The Chrome web browser gets a 100/100 flawlessly on this test. ChromeOS faired slightly worse.
It was able to get 100/100, but the first three tests got 99,98, and 95. It was slightly choppy, although that might have been because of the Atom, and not the rendering capabilities of the browser.
I have been having problems activating my Verizon 3G card, this has been deemed a non-issue after realizing I can tether my Android phone with no problems whatsoever. I will work on getting this problem fixed, so that I may test the full capabilities of this notebook and it new operating system.
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 1965 Active Users (385 Members and 1580 Guests)
- › Logitech G303 Daedalus Apex Gaming Mouse 11 seconds ago
- › How much would you pay, tops, for a VPN? 1 minute ago
- › Coolant...? 1 minute ago
- › Never seen a keyboard cause swamp cursor till the Steelseries 6gv2 1 minute ago
- › Intel and AMD GFLOPs data thread. *LOOKING FOR SANDYBRIDGE TOO* 3 minutes ago
- › [ WIRED]Storage Breakthrough Will Improve SSD Capacity Tenfold 4 minutes ago
- › [GAMESPOT] Dark Souls II Remaster on PC Will Cost You $20, $30,... 4 minutes ago
- › I Need Help 4 minutes ago
- › ASUS X99 Motherboard Series - Official Support Thread (North... 4 minutes ago
- › GTX960 performance thread 6 minutes ago
- › AMD FX-8300 FD8300WMW8KHK CPU Processor 3.3GHz (Max 4.2GHz) 8-core... by Agent Smith1984
- › ASRock Fatal1ty 970 Performance AM3+/AM3 Super Alloy Motherboard by Agent Smith1984
- › Philips Fidelio X1/28 Premium Over-Ear Headphones by 8bitG33k
- › GeForce GTX Titan X by DimmyK
- › Logitech's G710+ Mechanical Keyboard by obikenobi27
- › Razer DeathAdder Chroma - Multi-Color Ergonomic Gaming Mouse by obikenobi27
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 by ghost_z
- › Sennheiser CX 3.00 Red In-Ear Canal Headphone by Nfsdude0125
- › Battlefield Hardline - PC by wes1099
- › Audio-Technica ATH-AD900X Audiophile Open-Air Headphones by WilliamGayde
- › GM releasing software that tattles on teen...
- › Seasonic Fanless PSU Noise
- › The Minecraft Server "Ok" Minimum
- › nVidia/AMD Graphics Cards BSOD 116/1033 Fix |...
- › To built a 4k monitor gaming rig - what type...
- › What Could Have Been - The PlayStation 4 APU
- › How to Get Linux Ubuntu Working with a GTX970...
- › The 2014 Year In Tech
- › Editors Pick Deals - Black Friday 2014
- › How to Solder Electronics