Tonight I ran the acid3 test on my Cr-48. The Chrome web browser gets a 100/100 flawlessly on this test. ChromeOS faired slightly worse.
It was able to get 100/100, but the first three tests got 99,98, and 95. It was slightly choppy, although that might have been because of the Atom, and not the rendering capabilities of the browser.
I have been having problems activating my Verizon 3G card, this has been deemed a non-issue after realizing I can tether my Android phone with no problems whatsoever. I will work on getting this problem fixed, so that I may test the full capabilities of this notebook and it new operating system.
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 2261 Active Users (576 Members and 1685 Guests)
- › [XIM] XIM4 released. Use your Keyboard and Mouse on XBONE and PS4 16 seconds ago
- › [Official] EVGA Classified Owner's Club 22 seconds ago
- › Swiftech H220/H320/H220X and CM Glacer 240L/360L Owners' Club 38 seconds ago
- › 8350 motherboard 1 minute ago
- › ~~The GTX 670 Overclocking Master-Guide~~ 1 minute ago
- › 1100T, ready to throw in the towel @ 3.7g :( 2 minutes ago
- › Coollaboratory Liquid Ultra vs Liquid Pro vs Phobya Liquid Metal 2 minutes ago
- › [Official] - Xeon X5660-X58 Full Review, Discussion & Comparison to... 3 minutes ago
- › Help deciding between memories 3 minutes ago
- › Corsair Obsidian 250D Club 3 minutes ago
- › Lian Li PC-Q03B Computer Case by magic8192
- › USM EASYSWAP Storage Bay Adapter - Internal - Black by Pleco
- › Swiftech H220-X CPU Liquid Cooling Kit by WilliamGayde
- › Enermax Revolution87+ 1000 Watts Gold Certified Power Supply... by Gregory14
- › Samsung 850 Pro 512GB SSD by WilliamGayde
- › Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 1866 2x4gb by oldcompgeek
- › CORSAIR CMPSU-750TX 750W Compatible with Core i7 Power Supply by TheN00bBuilder
- › AMD A4-3300 APU with AMD Radeon 6410 HD Graphics 2.5GHz Socket FM1... by newbiegeekie
- › Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 THX Certified Computer Speaker System (Black) by t522
- › powercom SMK-2000A UPS by Zero4549
- › A Troubling Trend
- › The Truth About FPS
- › My First Case Mod!
- › GPU and CPU power connections
- › A Guide on how to fix Heat Problems
- › [Linux] How to enable backlight control and...
- › How To: Activate a 2012/2012 R2 Virtual Machine
- › Really long term project: Conversion from...
- › What I expect from Nvidia's Maxwell -...
- › mmm...my old graphiccard ... trow it, no...