Tonight I ran the acid3 test on my Cr-48. The Chrome web browser gets a 100/100 flawlessly on this test. ChromeOS faired slightly worse.
It was able to get 100/100, but the first three tests got 99,98, and 95. It was slightly choppy, although that might have been because of the Atom, and not the rendering capabilities of the browser.
I have been having problems activating my Verizon 3G card, this has been deemed a non-issue after realizing I can tether my Android phone with no problems whatsoever. I will work on getting this problem fixed, so that I may test the full capabilities of this notebook and it new operating system.
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 2025 Active Users (277 Members and 1748 Guests)
- › HGST/Hitachi (HUA723020ALA641) 9 seconds ago
- › Upcoming HDR monitors 2 minutes ago
- › NVIDIA GTX 1080 Ti Owner's Club 3 minutes ago
- › Polaris Bios Editing ( RX5xx / RX4xx ) 3 minutes ago
- › The [Official] Thermalright Silver Arrow / SB-E Club 5 minutes ago
- › How To Flash A Different BIOS On Your 1080 Ti. 6 minutes ago
- › [Official] - X58 Xeon Club - 7 minutes ago
- › Screwless stand offs 10 minutes ago
- › [DSOgaming] AMD confirms that it will showcase its new Radeon RX... 10 minutes ago
- › If you are dropping $500 on a monitor - Which one would you buy? 13 minutes ago
- › LIVA UHD Intel Latest 2.4Ghz Apollo Lake Dual LAN WIFI BT Palm... by Duality92
- › ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1080 Ti AMP Edition 11GB GDDR5X 352-bit PCIe 3.0... by bluedevil
- › PHANTEKS PH-TC14PE_RD 5 x ?8mm Dual Heat-Pipes, Dual 140mm Premium... by dirtyred
- › Kasda Networks KA1900 Dual Band Wireless Router by AyyMD
- › Thermaltake Contac Silent 12 by Chaosrender
- › Pixxo ML-G235U Black Wired Laser Mouse by nickCrowe
- › ARCTIC Freezer i32 - CPU Cooler with 120 mm PWM Fan for Intel with... by XaRGR
- › Logitech G9x Black Wired Laser Gaming Mouse by ramonamiller
- › AMD YD1700BBAEBOX Ryzen 7 1700 Processor with Wraith Spire LED Cooler by Hefny
- › Gigabyte GA-AX370-Gaming K7 AM4 AMD X370 RGB FUSION SMART FAN 5... by ThaWatcher
- › The Best CPUs of 1H 2017 (DRAFT)
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...
- › Intel Core i7 4790K Energy Efficiency