Tonight I ran the acid3 test on my Cr-48. The Chrome web browser gets a 100/100 flawlessly on this test. ChromeOS faired slightly worse.
It was able to get 100/100, but the first three tests got 99,98, and 95. It was slightly choppy, although that might have been because of the Atom, and not the rendering capabilities of the browser.
I have been having problems activating my Verizon 3G card, this has been deemed a non-issue after realizing I can tether my Android phone with no problems whatsoever. I will work on getting this problem fixed, so that I may test the full capabilities of this notebook and it new operating system.
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 2794 Active Users (544 Members and 2250 Guests)
- › USB mouse hard overclocking (2000 Hz+) 1 minute ago
- › Asus Rampage V Extreme Owners thread 1 minute ago
- › The Intel Devil's Canyon Owners Club 1 minute ago
- › R9 Fury Crossfire fps drops, lags, unstable framerate 1 minute ago
- › [Various]Nvidia have begun shipping out a riddles to select sites:... 2 minutes ago
- › A wireless mouse faster than Logitech's wired ones? Oh yes! 3 minutes ago
- › [Youtube] Dawn of War 3: Reveal Trailer 3 minutes ago
- › 6850k vs 5820k 4 minutes ago
- › ASUS Z97 Motherboards - Official Support Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Black Bitspower 3/4OD AND 12MM Rigid Assorted fittings 5 minutes ago
- › Nixeus MODA PRO MK-104BN16 (Kailh Brown Switches) by Duality92
- › Perfect Pixel WASABI MANGO UHD400 REAL 4K HDMI 2.0 40" UHD... by RollerCoaster9
- › Gigabyte XTREME Gaming Mouse (GM-XM300) by 44TZL
- › Alphacool Eisplateau Anti-Static Work- and Mounting Mat, 120x60cm by Ypsylon
- › Beyerdynamic DT 990 PRO Open Studio Headphones 250 Ohms by Farih
- › Logitech Wireless Illuminated Keyboard K800 by SundayGamer
- › Corsair Vengeance M65 Black Wired Laser Gaming Mouse by SundayGamer
- › EK Waterblocks EK-RES X4 250 by Ypsylon
- › Rosewill Gaming Keyboard (RIKB-11003) by Mingan
- › Asus Xonar D2X Soundcard by Mingan
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...
- › Intel Core i7 4790K Energy Efficiency
- › Multi Tasking on Intel Haswell CPU's
- › Intel Hyper Threading - Performance Scaling...
- › Intel Core i3 vs Core i5 vs Core i7: Gaming...
- › The Witcher 3 v1.08 - Performance Test
- › Overclock Labs - Community Review Program...