Tonight I ran the acid3 test on my Cr-48. The Chrome web browser gets a 100/100 flawlessly on this test. ChromeOS faired slightly worse.
It was able to get 100/100, but the first three tests got 99,98, and 95. It was slightly choppy, although that might have been because of the Atom, and not the rendering capabilities of the browser.
I have been having problems activating my Verizon 3G card, this has been deemed a non-issue after realizing I can tether my Android phone with no problems whatsoever. I will work on getting this problem fixed, so that I may test the full capabilities of this notebook and it new operating system.
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 3343 Active Users (720 Members and 2623 Guests)
- › [Myce]Windows 10 updates can disable pirated games and unauthorized... 13 seconds ago
- › [Official] Delidded Club / Guide 26 seconds ago
- › [ZH] The Surveillance State Goes Mainstream: Windows 10 Is Watching... 26 seconds ago
- › Lets Settle this 290/X vs 390/X Debate Once and For All 29 seconds ago
- › I need better intake fans for cooling my lava hot 980Ti. Suggestions? 1 minute ago
- › [Official] Asus PB278Q & PB278QR Thread: Read the 1st Post 1 minute ago
- › [Official] Nvidia GTX 980 Ti Owners Club 1 minute ago
- › MSI 980 Ti Gaming 6G Card overclocks and pictures 2 minutes ago
- › [Official] Batman Arkham Knight Information & Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › EVGA SuperNova G2/P2/T2 and Super Flower Leadex Owners Club 3 minutes ago
- › OCZ Vertex 4 VTX4-25SAT3-256G 2.5"" MLC Internal Solid... by Mr357
- › NZXT Sentry 3 by Said Nobody
- › ROCCAT Lua Tri-Button Gaming Mouse (ROC-11-310) by Elektro
- › Razer Tartarus Gaming Keypad by PlebBob
- › Creative T4W 2.1 Wireless Bluetooth Speaker System by WilliamGayde
- › Razer Orochi Elite Mobile Gaming Mouse by PlebBob
- › Sapphire Radeon VAPOR-X R9 270X 2GB GDDR5 DVI-I/DVI-D/HDMI/DP with... by WorldOfMine
- › Rosewill ATX Mid Tower Black Gaming Computer Case Galaxy-01 by WorldOfMine
- › Intel Core i3-4370 3.8GHz LGA 1150 Desktop Processor by WorldOfMine
- › Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB (4x8GB) DDR3 1600 MHz (PC3 12800) Desktop by Nfsdude0125
- › BenQ FP241W not working with certain games.
- › Grand Theft Auto V build 393.2 - Performance...
- › The Witcher 3 v1.06 - Performance Test
- › How To - Fix Intel CPU + Geforce GTX SLI -...
- › The GTX 780 TI SLI - End of Life -...
- › I need some help with Overclock
- › How to raid 0 on 2 x SSD or 2 x HDD as...
- › Overclocking Ram - Crucial Ballistix Sport...
- › The Big VR Face-Off
- › Kingston Hyper X Fury Black 2x8GB 1600mhz Cl10