Tonight I ran the acid3 test on my Cr-48. The Chrome web browser gets a 100/100 flawlessly on this test. ChromeOS faired slightly worse.
It was able to get 100/100, but the first three tests got 99,98, and 95. It was slightly choppy, although that might have been because of the Atom, and not the rendering capabilities of the browser.
I have been having problems activating my Verizon 3G card, this has been deemed a non-issue after realizing I can tether my Android phone with no problems whatsoever. I will work on getting this problem fixed, so that I may test the full capabilities of this notebook and it new operating system.
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 2826 Active Users (689 Members and 2137 Guests)
- › [Various] Nvidia GTX 980 / 970 reviews 16 seconds ago
- › Silverstone Sugo SG08 / SG08-Lite Owners Club 23 seconds ago
- › G402 - Logitech destroyed a perfectly good mouse with a gyroscope 37 seconds ago
- › [VC] AMD teasing new product, is it Radeon or FirePro? 1 minute ago
- › [AP/PZ] Apple Working On A New Music File Format That Can't Be Pirated 2 minutes ago
- › [Official] Star Citizen Information & Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › [Official] Case PHANTEKS Club; Enthoo Primo, Enthoo Luxe & Enthoo... 2 minutes ago
- › How to create a VESA Mount after Debezelling your Monitor (Qnix... 2 minutes ago
- › Fractal Design Case Club 2 minutes ago
- › Evga GTX 980 Classified Coming Soon 2 minutes ago
- › Nixeus MODA Mechanical Keyboard - Brown Switch (Silent Tactile) by Jixr
- › Kingsing S2 Mtk6582 Quad Core Phone White by voodooxxx
- › Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO CPU Cooler (RR-212E-20PK-R1) by Gavush
- › Thermaltake V3 Black Edition VL80001W2Z Computer Case With Side... by Gavush
- › Corsair K70 RGB Mechanical Keyboard (Cherry MX Red) by Sideways8LV
- › EPSON WorkForce 630 Wireless InkJet MFC / All-In-One Color Printer... by Thready
- › Logitech G600 by The Andoxico
- › Audioengine B1 Premium Bluetooth Music Receiver by WilliamGayde
- › Cooler Master Seidon 120V - PC CPU Liquid Water Cooling System,... by DaUn3rD0g
- › 120GB SSDNOW V300 SATA 3 2.5 W/ADAPTER by Crazycuda
- › How to Solder Electronics
- › Broken CM Storm Xornet scroll wheel
- › A Troubling Trend
- › The Truth About FPS
- › My First Case Mod!
- › GPU and CPU power connections
- › A Guide on how to fix Heat Problems
- › [Linux] How to enable backlight control and...
- › How To: Activate a 2012/2012 R2 Virtual Machine
- › Really long term project: Conversion from...