I found out about Digsby from an issue of Maximum PC a while back. I fell in love instantly. I've been using it ever since. My one gripe (besides the infrequent crashes, but it's still in beta, so those are somewhat excusable) was that it used to take a whopping 75-90mb of RAM to run. With the recent Build 32, it's taking up about 45mb. Not quite the 75% less that Digsby claims, but overall I'm extremely happy. For those of you who don't know what Digsby is, I'd seriously recommend you try it if you're in to social networking, IMing, and email clients rolled in to one program.
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 2347 Active Users (353 Members and 1994 Guests)
- › [Apple] iPhone X Reveal 2 minutes ago
- › New products from Monsoon cooling 5 minutes ago
- › Water Cooling Options 5 minutes ago
- › ASUS X299 Motherboard Series - Official Support Thread 5 minutes ago
- › My experience with the Asus PRIME X370-Pro 5 minutes ago
- › ASUS ROG Strix X299-E BSOD "WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR" 6 minutes ago
- › [Bios Mod] Asus Prime X370-Pro (0902-1) | Asus Strix X370-F Gaming... 7 minutes ago
- › [Official] Overwatch Information and Discussion Thread 9 minutes ago
- › [Various] 6C Coffee Lake Lineup: i7-8700K & i5-8600K / CPU-Z +... 9 minutes ago
- › Air flow in custom case. Design. 15 minutes ago
- › Corsair Obsidian 750D Computer Case With Side Panel Window by The_Rocker
- › Asus Xonar Essence STX 124 dB SNR / Headphone AMP Card by The_Rocker
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by The_Rocker
- › Intel Core i7-5820K Haswell-E 6-Core 3.3GHz LGA 2011-v3 140W... by foofer1233
- › Intel Core i7-3930K 3.2 1 LGA 2011 Processor - BX80619I73930K by powerhouse
- › HDPLEX H5 Fanless Computer Chassis by michelme67
- › Nuance Power PDF Standard by Lady Fitzgerald
- › ID-COOLING SE214L Snow Edition CPU Heatsink by DaveLT
- › Team Dark 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 2400 (PC4 19200)... by ADmodz
- › Logitech Wireless Keyboard K360 (Dark Silver) (920-003366) by enes13mes
- › Hands-On: TCL 55″ P-Series 4K HDR TV is...
- › (OPINION) AMD shot themselves in the foot by...
- › The Best CPUs of 1H 2017 (DRAFT)
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...