Alright fellow overclockers. I have a challenge for you
Go to this thread.
The purpose of this is to create a program that will essentially do all that we need it to do for checking/testing a CPU. With the help of your input we could make this an ultimate application for overclock.net members/guests to use.
Please leave your thoughts in the thread linked above
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 2934 Active Users (760 Members and 2174 Guests)
- › [Build Log] Mk-1 Chaser "Green Screen" HTPC 7 seconds ago
- › The Intel Devil's Canyon Owners Club 25 seconds ago
- › September 2014 Foldathon (22nd-24th) 38 seconds ago
- › Front Cooler Fan: Use a shroud? 59 seconds ago
- › [Official] EVGA Classified Owner's Club 59 seconds ago
- › [OFFICIAL] FX-8320/FX-8350 Vishera Owners Club 1 minute ago
- › [Official] Case PHANTEKS Club; Enthoo Primo, Enthoo Luxe & Enthoo... 1 minute ago
- › 770 to 970??? 1 minute ago
- › [Official] EVGA 780 Ti Classified K|NGP|N Owner's Club 1 minute ago
- › [Various] Nvidia GTX 980 / 970 reviews 1 minute ago
- › Kingsing S2 Mtk6582 Quad Core Phone White by voodooxxx
- › Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO CPU Cooler (RR-212E-20PK-R1) by Gavush
- › Thermaltake V3 Black Edition VL80001W2Z Computer Case With Side... by Gavush
- › Corsair K70 RGB Mechanical Keyboard (Cherry MX Red) by Sideways8LV
- › EPSON WorkForce 630 Wireless InkJet MFC / All-In-One Color Printer... by Thready
- › Logitech G600 by The Andoxico
- › Audioengine B1 Premium Bluetooth Music Receiver by WilliamGayde
- › Cooler Master Seidon 120V - PC CPU Liquid Water Cooling System,... by DaUn3rD0g
- › 120GB SSDNOW V300 SATA 3 2.5 W/ADAPTER by Crazycuda
- › LG Nexus 5 D820 16GB Unlocked GSM 4G LTE Quad-Core Android... by Thready
- › How to Solder Electronics
- › Broken CM Storm Xornet scroll wheel
- › A Troubling Trend
- › The Truth About FPS
- › My First Case Mod!
- › GPU and CPU power connections
- › A Guide on how to fix Heat Problems
- › [Linux] How to enable backlight control and...
- › How To: Activate a 2012/2012 R2 Virtual Machine
- › Really long term project: Conversion from...