Alright fellow overclockers. I have a challenge for you
Go to this thread.
The purpose of this is to create a program that will essentially do all that we need it to do for checking/testing a CPU. With the help of your input we could make this an ultimate application for overclock.net members/guests to use.
Please leave your thoughts in the thread linked above
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 2717 Active Users (692 Members and 2025 Guests)
- › Best / Cheapest place to find 290 in the U.S? 6 seconds ago
- › PSU news thread 10 seconds ago
- › 800$ gaming pc 28 seconds ago
- › [Official] Star Citizen Information & Discussion Thread 31 seconds ago
- › [videocardz] NVIDIA GeForce GTX 880 to be released in September 37 seconds ago
- › [wccf] Crucial DDR4 Memory Kits Available For Pre-order 55 seconds ago
- › ~~The GTX 670 Overclocking Master-Guide~~ 1 minute ago
- › Finding a mouse that fills my palm 1 minute ago
- › [Official] Diablo III Information and Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › [Official] NVIDIA GTX 780 Ti Owner's Club 1 minute ago
- › Lian Li PC-Q03B Computer Case by magic8192
- › USM EASYSWAP Storage Bay Adapter - Internal - Black by Pleco
- › Swiftech H220-X CPU Liquid Cooling Kit by WilliamGayde
- › Enermax Revolution87+ 1000 Watts Gold Certified Power Supply... by Gregory14
- › Samsung 850 Pro 512GB SSD by WilliamGayde
- › Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 1866 2x4gb by oldcompgeek
- › CORSAIR CMPSU-750TX 750W Compatible with Core i7 Power Supply by TheN00bBuilder
- › AMD A4-3300 APU with AMD Radeon 6410 HD Graphics 2.5GHz Socket FM1... by newbiegeekie
- › Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 THX Certified Computer Speaker System (Black) by t522
- › powercom SMK-2000A UPS by Zero4549
- › A Troubling Trend
- › The Truth About FPS
- › My First Case Mod!
- › GPU and CPU power connections
- › A Guide on how to fix Heat Problems
- › [Linux] How to enable backlight control and...
- › How To: Activate a 2012/2012 R2 Virtual Machine
- › Really long term project: Conversion from...
- › What I expect from Nvidia's Maxwell -...
- › mmm...my old graphiccard ... trow it, no...