Alright when vista came out, I was confused when I came to to the control panel. I had to actually google how to change a few settings, and I've been using windows since 3.1 >.<
Why change a common format after years of having the same setup. I hate the stupid network center crap. Oh whats wrong with my internet, well apparently I'm disconnected from the freaking globe. That's alot of help, thanks Microsoft for including this visual aid that doesn't do s**t! And what's up with the crappy diagnostic feature in vista? It takes 5 minutes to tell me I have to restart my modem, what the hell?
Now firefox screwed up and they changed so much stuff around its retarded. The settings are all dumbed down, they renamed clear private data to just clear recent history.
To all the software devs: QUIT CHANGING S**T ITS FINE THE WAY IT IS!!!!!! There is no sane reason to change the terminology of specific functions, it just screws with existing users. Let newbies figure it out, I'm sure they know how to use google.
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 1989 Active Users (326 Members and 1663 Guests)
- › Preliminary view of AMD VEGA Bios 2 minutes ago
- › Asus Rampage V Extreme Owners thread 2 minutes ago
- › Using AMD CPU coolers on an XBox 360 2 minutes ago
- › [OFFICIAL] FX-8320/FX-8350 Vishera Owners Club 2 minutes ago
- › Vega Frontier / RX Vega Owners/Info thread. 4 minutes ago
- › The Intel Devil's Canyon Owners Club 5 minutes ago
- › [MOD] LGA775 Support For LGA771 Xeon CPUs 7 minutes ago
- › The Official Lian Li Owner's Showcase Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Intel X299 (Socket 2066) VRM thread 8 minutes ago
- › [WCCFTech] AMD’s RX Vega 56 and 64’s $399 and $499 Price Tag Was A... 8 minutes ago
- › Intel Core i7-3930K 3.2 1 LGA 2011 Processor - BX80619I73930K by powerhouse
- › HDPLEX H5 Fanless Computer Chassis by michelme67
- › Nuance Power PDF Standard by Lady Fitzgerald
- › ID-COOLING SE214L Snow Edition CPU Heatsink by DaveLT
- › Team Dark 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 2400 (PC4 19200)... by ADmodz
- › Logitech Wireless Keyboard K360 (Dark Silver) (920-003366) by enes13mes
- › PDF Studio 12 - Advanced PDF Editor for Windows - Pro Edition... by Lady Fitzgerald
- › Brand New Fujitsu ScanSnap ix500 Portable Document Scanner... by Lady Fitzgerald
- › Tecware Phantom Backlit Mechanical Keyboard (Red / White Backlit... by DaveLT
- › Allsop XL Mouse Pad- Raindrop Blue by neilyo
- › (OPINION) AMD shot themselves in the foot by...
- › The Best CPUs of 1H 2017 (DRAFT)
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...