Call me old fashioned but I still like to recieve a box with my game purchase, and I feel it's more of a tangable purchase then just buying and downloading a game online.
PC gaming has been on a decline - atleast that's what retail stores have been saying. So less and less games are now being sold in retail stores for computer games. Honestly I think this is total rubbish. The PC gaming industry has never been more alive. Now we are seeing many AAA titles like Bioshock, Valves Orange Box, Unreal 3, Crysis, Call Of Duty 4 - and the list goes on.
I remember the days of being able to go into EB Games and buy not only PC games, but also accessories like Video Cards, Sound Cards, DVD Burners, Keyboards, Mice, etc! During these days PC gaming shelves were FILLED and dominated store space. Today it's all Console dominated. Gone of the days of buying computer parts there, and on top of that PC games are now normally on one VERY SMALL shelf, with all the new released behind the cashier counter out of plain site.
I really wished that retailers would get the idea out of their head that killing off their PC sections was a mistake. But some how I don't see that happening.
Currently, there are 1773 Active Users (228 Members and 1545 Guests)
- › ROG Crosshair VI overclocking thread 24 seconds ago
- › i7 8700k overclock results and settings 1 minute ago
- › Gigabyte X399 Designare EX; any experiences? 6 minutes ago
- › [FS] EVGA SuperNova 1300watt G2 80+ Gold Fully Modular Power Supply 7 minutes ago
- › [Official] AMD R9 290X / 290 Owners Club 8 minutes ago
- › [Build Log] another Lian Li PC-O11 ROG build.. 13 minutes ago
- › [OFFICIAL] PLAYERUNKNOWN's Battlegrounds Information & Discussion... 15 minutes ago
- › Polaris Bios Editing ( RX5xx / RX4xx ) 17 minutes ago
- › USB mouse hard overclocking (2000 Hz+) 19 minutes ago
- › Thermaltake View 71 build 20 minutes ago
- › Intel Broadwell Core i7-5775C 3.3 4 NA BX80658i75775C by TwilightRavens
- › Cougar Revenger S by vanir1337
- › Intel Core i7-4770K LGA1150 by gonX
- › Toshiba P300 3TB by TwoCables
- › AIM SC808 by Morti
- › Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Ultra Gaming by vMax65
- › INTEL Core i5-8600K by vMax65
- › Ninox Venator - Black by vanir1337
- › Seasonic FOCUS Plus Series SSR-650FX 650W 80+ Gold ATX12V &... by AlphaC
- › Tt eSPORTS Ventus R by vanir1337
- › Hands-On: TCL 55″ P-Series 4K HDR TV is...
- › (OPINION) AMD shot themselves in the foot by...
- › The Best CPUs of 1H 2017 (DRAFT)
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...