So I sold this guy my Guitar Hero Metallica on Ebay almost two months ago. I get an e-mail from him today saying it's freezing up on him and "can we work something out". Dude, are you kidding? It was perfect when I sent it, I played through it twice. And you've had it for two months and are just now trying to tell me it's defective? Sounds to me like he either damaged it or finished it already and is fishing to see if he can get some of his money back. Whatever, dude.
Other than that, I would say I had a pretty good Ebay sale over the summer. Cleaned out a lot of old collectible games (Fallout 1 went for over $100) and all of my G1 Transformers (I had one go for over $600!) Ebay was a pain to learn, but was worth it in the end. I need to see if I have any other useless...er, I mean collectible...crap to sell.
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 2753 Active Users (527 Members and 2226 Guests)
- › [Official] Case Labs Owners Club 6 seconds ago
- › ROG Crosshair VI overclocking thread 12 seconds ago
- › OCN Water Cooling Club And Picture Gallery 24 seconds ago
- › Help configuring Infiniband network properly 37 seconds ago
- › Caselabs BH2 + GTX1080 + 6950X = Shoebox of Doom 49 seconds ago
- › NVIDIA GTX 1080 Ti Owner's Club 56 seconds ago
- › Nixeus REVEL [It's here!] 1 minute ago
- › ddr4 for ryzen? 2 minutes ago
- › I need some recommendations regarding an amp for an HT speaker system 3 minutes ago
- › [VG24/7]Vanquish PC port teased in Bayonetta Steam update – is it... 3 minutes ago
- › XFX Gts XXX Edition Rx 580 8GB OC+ 1386Mhz DDR5 3xDP HDMI DVI... by Jedson3614
- › Orion TV 22 inch by fedrosishere
- › Kanto YU4 Powered Speakers with Bluetooth and Phono Preamp - Gloss... by SightUp
- › Gigabyte XTREME Gaming Mouse (GM-XM300) by orlahirish
- › Superlux HD 681 Dynamic Semi-Open Headphones by raisethe3
- › Logitech G Pro Gaming FPS Mouse with Advanced Gaming Sensor for... by raisethe3
- › AMD YD1700BBAEBOX Ryzen 7 1700 Processor with Wraith Spire LED Cooler by bluedevil
- › Microsoft IntelliMouse Optical 1.1A by 1n5aN1aC
- › DIYPC Alpha-GT3 Bench Computer Case by rediornot
- › Thermaltake Riing Plus 12 RGB Tt Premium Edition 120mm Software... by Jedson3614
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...
- › Intel Core i7 4790K Energy Efficiency
- › Multi Tasking on Intel Haswell CPU's