So I sold this guy my Guitar Hero Metallica on Ebay almost two months ago. I get an e-mail from him today saying it's freezing up on him and "can we work something out". Dude, are you kidding? It was perfect when I sent it, I played through it twice. And you've had it for two months and are just now trying to tell me it's defective? Sounds to me like he either damaged it or finished it already and is fishing to see if he can get some of his money back. Whatever, dude.
Other than that, I would say I had a pretty good Ebay sale over the summer. Cleaned out a lot of old collectible games (Fallout 1 went for over $100) and all of my G1 Transformers (I had one go for over $600!) Ebay was a pain to learn, but was worth it in the end. I need to see if I have any other useless...er, I mean collectible...crap to sell.
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 2247 Active Users (298 Members and 1949 Guests)
- › Razer Gigantus Cloth pad 2 seconds ago
- › [Official] Skylake, Haswell-E & Broadwell-E 24/7 DDR4 Memory... 1 minute ago
- › [Videocardz] Exclusive: First details about AMD VEGA10 and VEGA20 1 minute ago
- › [Official] NVIDIA GTX 1070 Owner's Club 2 minutes ago
- › Deionized vs Distilled water 3 minutes ago
- › [Sponsored] Logitech G Pro Gaming Mouse Review - by Ino 3 minutes ago
- › [SPONSORED] MOD-ONE | Custom CaseLabs BH2 Build Log and Give Away! 4 minutes ago
- › How do you start a classified thread? 5 minutes ago
- › [Official] Screenshot of Your Games Thread 6 minutes ago
- › [Official] OCN Retro - The Overclock.net Retrogaming Club 7 minutes ago
- › ADATA Technology SU800 SSD Review by Jedson3614
- › be quiet! Silent Base 600 - Red by Duality92
- › AmazonBasics High-Speed HDMI Cable - 3 Feet (Latest Standard) by TheCautiousOne
- › Microsoft Internet Keyboard PS/2 by Mingan
- › Cherry MX 6.0 Keyboard by geggeg
- › Seagate Barracuda XT 4TB ST4000DM000 by Pawelr98
- › Corsair Air Series SP 140 LED Blue High Static Pressure Fan Cooling... by Alastair
- › ASUS ROG Eagle Eye GX1000 by jordehn
- › Mondo Rez by jordehn
- › ASRock H170 Performance/Hyper by Xaltar
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...
- › Intel Core i7 4790K Energy Efficiency
- › Multi Tasking on Intel Haswell CPU's
- › Intel Hyper Threading - Performance Scaling...
- › Intel Core i3 vs Core i5 vs Core i7: Gaming...
- › The Witcher 3 v1.08 - Performance Test
- › Overclock Labs - Community Review Program...