So I sold this guy my Guitar Hero Metallica on Ebay almost two months ago. I get an e-mail from him today saying it's freezing up on him and "can we work something out". Dude, are you kidding? It was perfect when I sent it, I played through it twice. And you've had it for two months and are just now trying to tell me it's defective? Sounds to me like he either damaged it or finished it already and is fishing to see if he can get some of his money back. Whatever, dude.
Other than that, I would say I had a pretty good Ebay sale over the summer. Cleaned out a lot of old collectible games (Fallout 1 went for over $100) and all of my G1 Transformers (I had one go for over $600!) Ebay was a pain to learn, but was worth it in the end. I need to see if I have any other useless...er, I mean collectible...crap to sell.
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 2766 Active Users (443 Members and 2323 Guests)
- › New Razer Abyssus v2 2 minutes ago
- › 1st WC build. Did I just buy the wrong fittings for hardline? 2 minutes ago
- › [G3D] MSI Afterburner 4.3.0 Final 3 minutes ago
- › [Microsoft] Pre Orders for new Surface Studio 3 minutes ago
- › [Official] Case PHANTEKS Case Club for lovers & owners 3 minutes ago
- › I7 4790K Help , overheating ?? 4 minutes ago
- › Broadwell-E thread 4 minutes ago
- › In Win 909 Owners Club 5 minutes ago
- › New products from Monsoon cooling 5 minutes ago
- › Mouse from Steelseries - Rival 100 5 minutes ago
- › RockIt Delidder by Duality92
- › Corsair Hydro Series H55 Quiet CPU Coolers by AyyMD
- › Aodin Mini Smart Android Projector by jasonwell90
- › Macho X2 by AyyMD
- › Thermaltake Mini Typhoon by NotUrAvrgG33k
- › Nixeus 24in, 1920x1080, Full HD, 144Hz, FreeSync, LED Backlight... by bluedevil
- › Cherry MC 4000 by Ino.
- › DEMCiflex Dust Filter by The Sandman
- › ADATA Technology SU800 SSD Review by Jedson3614
- › be quiet! Silent Base 600 - Red by Duality92
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...
- › Intel Core i7 4790K Energy Efficiency
- › Multi Tasking on Intel Haswell CPU's
- › Intel Hyper Threading - Performance Scaling...
- › Intel Core i3 vs Core i5 vs Core i7: Gaming...
- › The Witcher 3 v1.08 - Performance Test
- › Overclock Labs - Community Review Program...