So I sold this guy my Guitar Hero Metallica on Ebay almost two months ago. I get an e-mail from him today saying it's freezing up on him and "can we work something out". Dude, are you kidding? It was perfect when I sent it, I played through it twice. And you've had it for two months and are just now trying to tell me it's defective? Sounds to me like he either damaged it or finished it already and is fishing to see if he can get some of his money back. Whatever, dude.
Other than that, I would say I had a pretty good Ebay sale over the summer. Cleaned out a lot of old collectible games (Fallout 1 went for over $100) and all of my G1 Transformers (I had one go for over $600!) Ebay was a pain to learn, but was worth it in the end. I need to see if I have any other useless...er, I mean collectible...crap to sell.
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 2074 Active Users (323 Members and 1751 Guests)
- › [Tweaktown] Intel Core i7-7700K 'Kaby Lake' performance teased 14 seconds ago
- › Don't use DDU or Driver Sweeper or Driver Fusion unless you're... 19 seconds ago
- › Hard pad gets rough after a couple months use 1 minute ago
- › Program to monitor CPU Temp and Voltage (overlay or on a side bar)... 3 minutes ago
- › Need clarification on low DPI vs high DPI. 5 minutes ago
- › [AMD Investor Presentation - August 2016] - Vega still 6-10 months... 6 minutes ago
- › Thermaltake Core P5 Owners' Club 8 minutes ago
- › [Official] NVIDIA GTX 1080 Owner's Club 10 minutes ago
- › [TH]Intel Kaby Lake: 14nm+, Higher Clocks, New Media Engine 10 minutes ago
- › [Official] Nvidia GTX 980 Ti Owners Club 11 minutes ago
- › SteelSeries Rival FPS Optimized Optical Gaming Mouse by SuperZan
- › Kanto YU3 4" 2-Way Powered Bookshelf Speakers with aptX... by SightUp
- › Corsair Commander Mini by d0mini
- › Toshiba Satellite C55-B C55-B5296 15.6" LED (TruBrite)... by Skye12977
- › Fnatic Rush G1 by Paradigm84
- › Umi Max 4G Phablet by jojoenglish85
- › Tesoro Gram Spectrum by geggeg
- › Cooler Master Master Box 5 by WilliamGayde
- › be quiet! Dark Power Pro 11 by Jedson3614
- › HP Z27s 27-inch IPS UHD Display by WilliamGayde
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...
- › Intel Core i7 4790K Energy Efficiency
- › Multi Tasking on Intel Haswell CPU's
- › Intel Hyper Threading - Performance Scaling...
- › Intel Core i3 vs Core i5 vs Core i7: Gaming...
- › The Witcher 3 v1.08 - Performance Test
- › Overclock Labs - Community Review Program...