So I sold this guy my Guitar Hero Metallica on Ebay almost two months ago. I get an e-mail from him today saying it's freezing up on him and "can we work something out". Dude, are you kidding? It was perfect when I sent it, I played through it twice. And you've had it for two months and are just now trying to tell me it's defective? Sounds to me like he either damaged it or finished it already and is fishing to see if he can get some of his money back. Whatever, dude.
Other than that, I would say I had a pretty good Ebay sale over the summer. Cleaned out a lot of old collectible games (Fallout 1 went for over $100) and all of my G1 Transformers (I had one go for over $600!) Ebay was a pain to learn, but was worth it in the end. I need to see if I have any other useless...er, I mean collectible...crap to sell.
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 2538 Active Users (440 Members and 2098 Guests)
- › Korean Microboard M340CLZ 34" 3440x1440 100Hz FreeSync Curved... 43 seconds ago
- › GTX 1070 or AMD Fury X 1 minute ago
- › After the G Pro Hype 2 minutes ago
- › [Official] NVIDIA GTX 1060 Owner's Club 2 minutes ago
- › Appraisal: Radeon R7 265 and R9 270X 2 minutes ago
- › [Official] OCN Headphones and Earphones Club 3 minutes ago
- › [TIP] HGST Ultrastar NVMe SN150 Enterprise SSD Review 4 minutes ago
- › OCN Rainmeter Thread 4 minutes ago
- › HGST 3.2TB SN100 NVMe Benchmarks 4 minutes ago
- › Any guilds around for any game? Looking to start a new game/make... 5 minutes ago
- › LG Electronics UM67 29UM67 29-Inch Screen LED-lit Monitor by AlphaC
- › Lumsing Harmonica Series Dual-USB Portable Battery Charger 13000... by KipH
- › Corsair Hydro Series H55 Quiet Edition Liquid CPU Cooler... by AyyMD
- › Western Digital Black 1TB (WD1002FAEX-00Y9A0) 7200rpm, 64mb cache... by Walitorax
- › Thermalright TRUE Spirit 140 Direct by AyyMD
- › Rajintek 240 AIO by Jedson3614
- › be quiet! Pure Rock by Dan-H
- › Thermaltake Poseidon Z RGB keyboard by Jedson3614
- › AMD Athlon X4 845 and Near-Silent 95W AMD Thermal Solution... by SuperZan
- › Acer XZ 35" Screen LED-Lit Monitor (UM.CX0AA.001) by chir
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...
- › Intel Core i7 4790K Energy Efficiency
- › Multi Tasking on Intel Haswell CPU's
- › Intel Hyper Threading - Performance Scaling...
- › Intel Core i3 vs Core i5 vs Core i7: Gaming...
- › The Witcher 3 v1.08 - Performance Test
- › Overclock Labs - Community Review Program...