I think it's about time i paid more attention to the blogs feature on this site. There are some good things here and there, and reading them sure does beat watching the Live view of the site, or refreshing the CP or homepage over and over again..
So yes, i will read and comment more from now on.
Oh and an entry or two back where i said i wasn't going to upgrade any more? Didn't last long. A GTX260 and 4gigs of (returned) RAM in not many months. Ho hum.
Currently, there are 2324 Active Users (279 Members and 2045 Guests)
- › [WCCFTECH] Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti Launching In January With 10.8... 20 seconds ago
- › Three 775 combos (ATX, mATX and ITX) 30 seconds ago
- › [G3D] MSI Afterburner 4.3.0 Final 1 minute ago
- › Roccat Kone Pure Military 1 minute ago
- › EK-Predator Club & Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › GPU memory without cooling 3 minutes ago
- › Finalmouse Scream One Unveiled by Scream 3 minutes ago
- › NVIDIA GeForce GTX Titan Z Owners Club 3 minutes ago
- › OCN Water Cooling Club And Picture Gallery 10 minutes ago
- › [OFFICIAL] Videos of your Games thread! 15 minutes ago
- › RockIt Delidder by Duality92
- › Corsair Hydro Series H55 Quiet CPU Coolers by AyyMD
- › Aodin Mini Smart Android Projector by jasonwell90
- › Macho X2 by AyyMD
- › Thermaltake Mini Typhoon by NotUrAvrgG33k
- › Nixeus 24in, 1920x1080, Full HD, 144Hz, FreeSync, LED Backlight... by bluedevil
- › Cherry MC 4000 by Ino.
- › DEMCiflex Dust Filter by The Sandman
- › ADATA Technology SU800 SSD Review by Jedson3614
- › be quiet! Silent Base 600 - Red by Duality92
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...
- › Intel Core i7 4790K Energy Efficiency
- › Multi Tasking on Intel Haswell CPU's
- › Intel Hyper Threading - Performance Scaling...
- › Intel Core i3 vs Core i5 vs Core i7: Gaming...
- › The Witcher 3 v1.08 - Performance Test
- › Overclock Labs - Community Review Program...