I think it's about time i paid more attention to the blogs feature on this site. There are some good things here and there, and reading them sure does beat watching the Live view of the site, or refreshing the CP or homepage over and over again..
So yes, i will read and comment more from now on.
Oh and an entry or two back where i said i wasn't going to upgrade any more? Didn't last long. A GTX260 and 4gigs of (returned) RAM in not many months. Ho hum.
Currently, there are 2553 Active Users (715 Members and 1838 Guests)
- › Corsair Raptor M45 & Corsair mouse software 27 seconds ago
- › [OFFICIAL] Asus Maximus VI Hero Owners and Overclocking Club 29 seconds ago
- › Still in Beta 43 seconds ago
- › Project Quick and Dirty: a one-day build log 1 minute ago
- › 3770K @ 4.6 GHz bottlenicking 2 x R9 290X's ? 2 minutes ago
- › [Official] Fractal Design Node 304 Owners Club 2 minutes ago
- › [Official] The League of Legends Club 2 minutes ago
- › EK Club 2 minutes ago
- › After some digging around web, the Logitech G402 'Hyperion Fury'... 3 minutes ago
- › Silen Flux 3 minutes ago
- › Lian Li PC-Q03B Computer Case by magic8192
- › USM EASYSWAP Storage Bay Adapter - Internal - Black by Pleco
- › Swiftech H220-X CPU Liquid Cooling Kit by WilliamGayde
- › Enermax Revolution87+ 1000 Watts Gold Certified Power Supply... by Gregory14
- › Samsung 850 Pro 512GB SSD by WilliamGayde
- › Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 1866 2x4gb by oldcompgeek
- › CORSAIR CMPSU-750TX 750W Compatible with Core i7 Power Supply by TheN00bBuilder
- › AMD A4-3300 APU with AMD Radeon 6410 HD Graphics 2.5GHz Socket FM1... by newbiegeekie
- › Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 THX Certified Computer Speaker System (Black) by t522
- › powercom SMK-2000A UPS by Zero4549
- › A Troubling Trend
- › The Truth About FPS
- › My First Case Mod!
- › GPU and CPU power connections
- › A tutorial on how to fix Heat Problems
- › [Linux] How to enable backlight control and...
- › How To: Activate a 2012/2012 R2 Virtual Machine
- › Really long term project: Conversion from...
- › What I expect from Nvidia's Maxwell -...
- › mmm...my old graphiccard ... trow it, no...