I think it's about time i paid more attention to the blogs feature on this site. There are some good things here and there, and reading them sure does beat watching the Live view of the site, or refreshing the CP or homepage over and over again..
So yes, i will read and comment more from now on.
Oh and an entry or two back where i said i wasn't going to upgrade any more? Didn't last long. A GTX260 and 4gigs of (returned) RAM in not many months. Ho hum.
Currently, there are 3279 Active Users (756 Members and 2523 Guests)
- › [Official] Nintendo 3DS Discussion/Club Thread 25 seconds ago
- › Appraisal:- Almost new G3258 32 seconds ago
- › Galaxy S 6 vs HTC One M9 39 seconds ago
- › New PC build doesn't run 1 minute ago
- › ASUS X99 Motherboard Series - Official Support Thread (North... 1 minute ago
- › Overclocking a mouse 1 minute ago
- › Ultra X3 1000w Modular Cable compatibility 1 minute ago
- › [Official] World of Warcraft - Warlords of Draenor discussion 2 minutes ago
- › Gigabyte Sniper 5 Z87, 2 minutes ago
- › Looking for leads on legit places to buy this type of mesh 2 minutes ago
- › DriveClub (PlayStation 4) by iARDAs
- › Tomb Raider Definitive Ed Ps4 by iARDAs
- › ASUS Rampage IV Black Edition Extended ATX Intel Motherboard by mllkn6
- › Razer Inc. Blade 2014 128GB by ledzepp3
- › Western Digital Caviar Black 2TB 3.5" SATA Internal Hard Drive... by Nfsdude0125
- › Intel Core i7-4790K Processor- BX80646I74790K by Stream12
- › Sapphire Radeon R9 280X VAPOR-X Video Card by tabascosauz
- › Philips 40" BDM4065UC 4K Monitor by sam66er
- › COOLER MASTER V700 RS700-AFBAG1-US 700W Power Supply by DVIELIS
- › Corsair Vengeance M65 Black Wired Laser Gaming Mouse by levalencia
- › Seasonic Fanless PSU Noise
- › The Minecraft Server "Ok" Minimum
- › nVidia/AMD Graphics Cards BSOD 116/1033 Fix |...
- › To built a 4k monitor gaming rig - what type...
- › What Could Have Been - The PlayStation 4 APU
- › How to Get Linux Ubuntu Working with a GTX970...
- › The 2014 Year In Tech
- › Editors Pick Deals - Black Friday 2014
- › How to Solder Electronics
- › Broken CM Storm Xornet scroll wheel