I think it's about time i paid more attention to the blogs feature on this site. There are some good things here and there, and reading them sure does beat watching the Live view of the site, or refreshing the CP or homepage over and over again..
So yes, i will read and comment more from now on.
Oh and an entry or two back where i said i wasn't going to upgrade any more? Didn't last long. A GTX260 and 4gigs of (returned) RAM in not many months. Ho hum.
Currently, there are 2019 Active Users (345 Members and 1674 Guests)
- › [MaximumPC] Gordon Mah Ung Leaves MaximumPC 36 seconds ago
- › Show Your Linux 1 minute ago
- › == Haswell-E Overclock Leaderboard & Owners Club == 3 minutes ago
- › OCN Dave's Air Cooling Guide - Updated 4 minutes ago
- › [Official] Screenshot of Your Games Thread 4 minutes ago
- › [Official] EVGA Classified Owner's Club 6 minutes ago
- › [Official] NVIDIA GTX 980 Owner's Club 7 minutes ago
- › [Official] Samsung SSD830/840/850 Owners Club 9 minutes ago
- › Big news! NiP not with Steelseries anymore! :D 10 minutes ago
- › Post your 3Dmark SKYDIVER scores here! 12 minutes ago
- › MSI Z77A-G45 ATX Intel Motherboard with UEFI BIOS by USMCRD
- › OCZ Agility 3 AGT3-25SAT3-240G 2.5"" MLC Internal Solid... by USMCRD
- › Xigmatek LOKI SD963 92mm HYPRO Bearing CPU Cooler bracket included... by USMCRD
- › Corsair Carbide Series SPEC-03 Red Steel / Plastic ATX Mid Tower... by USMCRD
- › Intel Core i5-3570K 3.4GHz LGA1155 by USMCRD
- › Corsair Carbide Series Air 540 High Airflow ATX Cube Case... by Skye12977
- › Phanteks PWM Fan Hub Controller (PH-PWHUB_01) by DaveLT
- › Silverstone Tek 120 x120 x 25mm 1500 RPM Air Penetrator and Air... by DaveLT
- › Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz 8 MB Cache Socket LGA1155 Processor by JoeDirt
- › Prolimatech MK-26 Universal VGA Cooler (ATI and NVIDIA) by JoeDirt
- › My Dream PC under $10,000 By: iRyanSparkz YT
- › How to Solder Electronics
- › Broken CM Storm Xornet scroll wheel
- › A Troubling Trend
- › The Truth About FPS
- › My First Case Mod!
- › GPU and CPU power connections
- › A Guide on how to fix Heat Problems
- › [Linux] How to enable backlight control and...
- › How To: Activate a 2012/2012 R2 Virtual Machine