I think it's about time i paid more attention to the blogs feature on this site. There are some good things here and there, and reading them sure does beat watching the Live view of the site, or refreshing the CP or homepage over and over again..
So yes, i will read and comment more from now on.
Oh and an entry or two back where i said i wasn't going to upgrade any more? Didn't last long. A GTX260 and 4gigs of (returned) RAM in not many months. Ho hum.
Currently, there are 2672 Active Users (390 Members and 2282 Guests)
- › Should i go for it?(680->970 G1 sli) 26 seconds ago
- › Swiftech H220/H320/H220X/H240X and CM Glacer 240L/360L Owners' Club 2 minutes ago
- › What was your first AMD CPU? (I am curious to see) 2 minutes ago
- › PC360->AKG712Pro or Onboard->External Amp/DAC first? 2 minutes ago
- › Mionix NAOS 8200 vs 7000 3 minutes ago
- › Keyboard Suggestion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Ninox Aurora drivers can break your mouse and give you clown cursor... 3 minutes ago
- › [KOTAKU] Final Fantasy XV's Director Breaks Down the Newest Trailer 6 minutes ago
- › No fans! I want NO fans!! Trying to go dead silent 7 minutes ago
- › Dead space 3 ending? 8 minutes ago
- › Fractal Design Define R4 with Window Arctic White Silent ATX Mid... by azanimefan
- › Far Cry 4 by Thready
- › Corsair Commander Mini by aka13
- › Phanteks PH-TC14PE_BK by geggeg
- › AOC E1759fwu 17-Inch Class, USB 3.0 Powered, Portable LCD / LED... by WilliamGayde
- › MSI Z97-Gaming 5 ATX Intel Motherboard by MunchenOC
- › ACER 28IN LED 3840X2160 B286HK YMJDPPRZ HDMI DVI BLK 2MS /... by Ironman517
- › Corsair Carbide Series Air 540 CC-9011034-WLED Computer Case by bilbs84
- › EK Waterblocks EK-FC770 GTX - Nickel by bilbs84
- › Phobya Balancer 250 Silver Nickel by bilbs84
- › Editors Pick Deals - Black Friday 2014
- › How to Solder Electronics
- › Broken CM Storm Xornet scroll wheel
- › A Troubling Trend
- › The Truth About FPS
- › My First Case Mod!
- › GPU and CPU power connections
- › A Guide on how to fix Heat Problems
- › [Linux] How to enable backlight control and...
- › How To: Activate a 2012/2012 R2 Virtual Machine