I think it's about time i paid more attention to the blogs feature on this site. There are some good things here and there, and reading them sure does beat watching the Live view of the site, or refreshing the CP or homepage over and over again..
So yes, i will read and comment more from now on.
Oh and an entry or two back where i said i wasn't going to upgrade any more? Didn't last long. A GTX260 and 4gigs of (returned) RAM in not many months. Ho hum.
Currently, there are 2345 Active Users (425 Members and 1920 Guests)
- › DOOM (STEAM) Timed Giveaway (With DLC Code As Well) 9 seconds ago
- › [VC] AMD Radeon R9 480 based on Polaris 10 1 minute ago
- › [IG] Overwatch to Permanently Ban Cheaters On First Offence 1 minute ago
- › [VideoCardz] AMD Radeon R9 480 3DMark11 benchmarks 2 minutes ago
- › [Official] Playstation 4 Thread 4 minutes ago
- › [Official] EVGA Classified & K|NGP|N Owner's Club 4 minutes ago
- › [WCCF-tech] Microsoft is Back with Sneaky Windows 10 Tricks on... 5 minutes ago
- › May Foldathon: Monday 23rd - 25th @12PM EST/4PM UTC 6 minutes ago
- › Boot Time 5x Slower After Windows 10 Upgrade 6 minutes ago
- › A new 62mm TEC block 7 minutes ago
- › Acer Predator X34 by Jedson3614
- › Gigabyte Technology Z170N-WIFI by Jedson3614
- › HyperX FURY SSD by Jedson3614
- › Waves. by TheCautiousOne
- › Intel Q9650 LGA 775 by cat1092
- › Intel Core i5-3570K 3.4GHz LGA1155 by jkuddyh801
- › Netgear Inc. Nighthawk X8 by Jedson3614
- › Netgear AC 6210 by Jedson3614
- › Kingston HyperX Cloud II by Jedson3614
- › Netgear Inc. Nighthawk X4 R7800 by Jedson3614
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...
- › Intel Core i7 4790K Energy Efficiency
- › Multi Tasking on Intel Haswell CPU's
- › Intel Hyper Threading - Performance Scaling...
- › Intel Core i3 vs Core i5 vs Core i7: Gaming...
- › The Witcher 3 v1.08 - Performance Test
- › Overclock Labs - Community Review Program...