I think it's about time i paid more attention to the blogs feature on this site. There are some good things here and there, and reading them sure does beat watching the Live view of the site, or refreshing the CP or homepage over and over again..
So yes, i will read and comment more from now on.
Oh and an entry or two back where i said i wasn't going to upgrade any more? Didn't last long. A GTX260 and 4gigs of (returned) RAM in not many months. Ho hum.
Currently, there are 2257 Active Users (518 Members and 1739 Guests)
- › Appraisal: Phenom II X6 36 seconds ago
- › V ram maddness 42 seconds ago
- › [OFFICIAL] GTX 770 Owners Club 56 seconds ago
- › GTX 970 Comparison: STRIX vs MSI Gaming vs Gigabyte G1 1 minute ago
- › [Official] NVIDIA GTX 970 Owner's Club 1 minute ago
- › [PCGamer] Ubisoft Promises To Do Better By PC Gamers 1 minute ago
- › [EVGA] Evga GTX 980 Classified Coming Soon 1 minute ago
- › Samsung Magician 4.3 - Rapid Mode for 840 Pro now, also Win 8.1... 2 minutes ago
- › [Official] MSI GTX 780 Lightning Owner's Club 3 minutes ago
- › [Ars] Windows Update drivers bricking USB serial chips beloved of... 4 minutes ago
- › Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO CPU Cooler (RR-212E-20PK-R1) by Skye12977
- › GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 660 GV-N660OC-2GD Video Card by Touhid Shohan
- › Half-Life 2 by andrews2547
- › BenQ XL2420TX Black-Red 24"" 5ms (2ms GTG) Widescreen... by cutty1998
- › Intel Core i5-3570K 3.4GHz LGA1155 by Skye12977
- › AMD A10-7850K 3.7GHz Socket FM2+ Quad-Core Desktop Processor by MCCSolutions
- › AMD FX-9590 5.0GHz Socket AM3+ Eight-Core Desktop Processor by MCCSolutions
- › ASUS Crosshair V Formula-Z ATX AMD Gaming Motherboard by MCCSolutions
- › TP-Link TL-WN727N 11NGB 150MB Wireless N USB Adapter by KenLautner
- › AMD Athlon X4 860K 3.7GHz Socket FM2+ Desktop Processor (BLACK... by PhillyB
- › My Dream PC under $10,000 By: iRyanSparkz YT
- › How to Solder Electronics
- › Broken CM Storm Xornet scroll wheel
- › A Troubling Trend
- › The Truth About FPS
- › My First Case Mod!
- › GPU and CPU power connections
- › A Guide on how to fix Heat Problems
- › [Linux] How to enable backlight control and...
- › How To: Activate a 2012/2012 R2 Virtual Machine