When I sent my 680i Mb in to upgrade ($89 for the 780i), I was so excited to get my notification e-mail telling me that it was my turn. I stripped down my Duo core machine, and packed up the old motherboard to send back to EVGA so fast, that I left my old E6300 CPU chip in the socket. ( Never noticed it missing). About two weeks later I recieved a notice that FEDEX was trying to deliver a package to me, I had nothing currently on order and wondered what kind of screw-up I was going to have to deal with next....
When I opened the box I found my not yet missed E6300 chip, attached to the packing slip that had gone in with the old 680i...talk about surprised!
EVGA RMA had found the chip on the card, put it together with the invoice, shipped it back to me no questions asked, and with no additional charges.
I really feel for the poor buggers that have to deal with manufacturers that don't seem to really care about anything but front end sales *cough - ASUS - cough* that I see complaints about here and elsewhere................My money is on EVGA FTW!!!
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 2518 Active Users (385 Members and 2133 Guests)
- › ryzem 1700 0verclock problems 35 seconds ago
- › AIO vs custom loop 1 minute ago
- › ASUS ROG GTX 1080 Ti Poseidon 1 minute ago
- › [List] Flat Cloth pads out of box 1 minute ago
- › [Official] Overwatch Information and Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Creating a dedicated PC gaming console/machine? (re: Windows, etc) 2 minutes ago
- › [PCGAMER] PUBG exec contemplating 'further action' over Fortnite... 2 minutes ago
- › [Various] 6C Coffee Lake Lineup: i7-8700K & i5-8600K / CPU-Z +... 2 minutes ago
- › Broadwell-E thread 3 minutes ago
- › TrueMove 3 will be delayed at 1000hz 4 minutes ago
- › Phanteks PH-F140MP_BBK_PWM 140mm fan by AlphaC
- › Seasonic Flagship PRIME SERIES SSR-1200PD 1200W PLATINUM FULL... by mllrkllr88
- › Corsair Obsidian 750D Computer Case With Side Panel Window by The_Rocker
- › Asus Xonar Essence STX 124 dB SNR / Headphone AMP Card by The_Rocker
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by The_Rocker
- › Intel Core i7-5820K Haswell-E 6-Core 3.3GHz LGA 2011-v3 140W... by foofer1233
- › Intel Core i7-3930K 3.2 1 LGA 2011 Processor - BX80619I73930K by powerhouse
- › HDPLEX H5 Fanless Computer Chassis by michelme67
- › Nuance Power PDF Standard by Lady Fitzgerald
- › ID-COOLING SE214L Snow Edition CPU Heatsink by DaveLT
- › Hands-On: TCL 55″ P-Series 4K HDR TV is...
- › (OPINION) AMD shot themselves in the foot by...
- › The Best CPUs of 1H 2017 (DRAFT)
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...