I can't get my family to **** when I try to game in piece. There's always one.... (there we go, one just screamed)... who shouts from one side of the house to the other for 5 minutes instead of walking to him. That or they can't download or install something when all they have to do is double-click or do a Google search. And for some reason it's my fault if anything's wrong pc-related.
UGH! I need new headphones....preferrably the ones that those jackhammer-people use, modded to accomodate 5.1 audio...
Anyone else have an annoying famlily, maybe in another way?
Currently, there are 2886 Active Users (559 Members and 2327 Guests)
- › == Haswell-E Overclock Leaderboard & Owners Club == 2 minutes ago
- › In desperate need for water cooling solution 3 minutes ago
- › Top 30 3DMark11 Scores for Single/Dual/Tri/Quad 3 minutes ago
- › The downside of using a Phase change and/or extreme cooling 3 minutes ago
- › Troubleshooting why new build won't post 4 minutes ago
- › [Official] Playstation 4 Thread 4 minutes ago
- › [Gamesradar] Battlefield 4 polls open for classic map updates 4 minutes ago
- › Purchased a TV off from TigerDirect 4 minutes ago
- › PC Power & Cooling Deluxe Chrome Tower 4 minutes ago
- › Graphics Card or Cpu??? Help 4 minutes ago
- › CORSAIR Hydro Series H100i Water Cooler by MunchenOC
- › Far Cry 4 by Thready
- › Corsair Commander Mini by aka13
- › Phanteks PH-TC14PE_BK by geggeg
- › AOC E1759fwu 17-Inch Class, USB 3.0 Powered, Portable LCD / LED... by WilliamGayde
- › MSI Z97-Gaming 5 ATX Intel Motherboard by MunchenOC
- › ACER 28IN LED 3840X2160 B286HK YMJDPPRZ HDMI DVI BLK 2MS /... by Ironman517
- › Corsair Carbide Series Air 540 CC-9011034-WLED Computer Case by bilbs84
- › EK Waterblocks EK-FC770 GTX - Nickel by bilbs84
- › Phobya Balancer 250 Silver Nickel by bilbs84
- › Editors Pick Deals - Black Friday 2014
- › How to Solder Electronics
- › Broken CM Storm Xornet scroll wheel
- › A Troubling Trend
- › The Truth About FPS
- › My First Case Mod!
- › GPU and CPU power connections
- › A Guide on how to fix Heat Problems
- › [Linux] How to enable backlight control and...
- › How To: Activate a 2012/2012 R2 Virtual Machine