First of all I made this blog only availible to contacts and blog moderators, so if you were expecting another blog from me, heh, well this isn't it.
Really this is just a small rant about something odd I noticed last night. Someone has been copy pasting my blogs onto another site . I was pretty weirded out when I noticed that. But then I realized it wasn't just mine.
[i intended to include a link showing a list of blogs on a subforum there called "Overclock.net"... you'll find out why i can't now later down]
Not all blogs are being posted there-- if you look closely there's quite a few missing from the current list... I assume it's the blogs of people who have privacy settings to not allow guest readers. For personal reasons I chose to allow guests (I link non-OCN members on occasion)... but this guy is an RSS feed posting bot.
Does anyone know if that site's creator (or their moderating team) has an OCN account here? Because if the guy is a member here I'll probably ask him to kindly filter out my blogs. Sure it's only the first paragraphs that get published there, but that's really creepy feeling. I'd feel much more comfortable if my blog was found by a random google search.
Blegh! So weird!
Anyway I did end up getting a prescription for my anxiety, and it's made a world of a difference. I can really see myself getting back on track with this, and hope to throw away my crutches when the time is right . I may talk more about it in a future blog, but I'm currently undecided.
Take care everyone!
EDIT: after I typed all that I found out that the guy had his account suspended! woot! just happened today apparently, so no more creepy RSS poster linking these blogs off site. yay!!
Currently, there are 1817 Active Users (281 Members and 1536 Guests)
- › [PCGamesN]AMD RX Vega’s pricing was “not just for launch, but ongoing” 23 seconds ago
- › Nixeus EDG 27" IPS 144Hz FreeSync Gaming Monitor 2 minutes ago
- › G403 Weight cover off 3 minutes ago
- › PLAYSTATION TEASES "THE REVEAL OF SOMETHING NEW" 3 minutes ago
- › NVIDIA GTX 1080 Ti Owner's Club 5 minutes ago
- › [PCGAMER] Final Fantasy 15 hands-on: a sight to see in 4K, if... 8 minutes ago
- › Asrock X370 Taichi Overclocking Thread 9 minutes ago
- › The Official Cooler Master Storm Trooper / Storm Stryker Club 9 minutes ago
- › [EuroGamer] Jurassic World Evolution theme park sim announced by... 12 minutes ago
- › Galvanic Corrosion and Rust 13 minutes ago
- › Intel Core i7-3930K 3.2 1 LGA 2011 Processor - BX80619I73930K by powerhouse
- › HDPLEX H5 Fanless Computer Chassis by michelme67
- › Nuance Power PDF Standard by Lady Fitzgerald
- › ID-COOLING SE214L Snow Edition CPU Heatsink by DaveLT
- › Team Dark 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 2400 (PC4 19200)... by ADmodz
- › Logitech Wireless Keyboard K360 (Dark Silver) (920-003366) by enes13mes
- › PDF Studio 12 - Advanced PDF Editor for Windows - Pro Edition... by Lady Fitzgerald
- › Brand New Fujitsu ScanSnap ix500 Portable Document Scanner... by Lady Fitzgerald
- › Tecware Phantom Backlit Mechanical Keyboard (Red / White Backlit... by DaveLT
- › Allsop XL Mouse Pad- Raindrop Blue by neilyo
- › (OPINION) AMD shot themselves in the foot by...
- › The Best CPUs of 1H 2017 (DRAFT)
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...