First of all I made this blog only availible to contacts and blog moderators, so if you were expecting another blog from me, heh, well this isn't it.
Really this is just a small rant about something odd I noticed last night. Someone has been copy pasting my blogs onto another site . I was pretty weirded out when I noticed that. But then I realized it wasn't just mine.
[i intended to include a link showing a list of blogs on a subforum there called "Overclock.net"... you'll find out why i can't now later down]
Not all blogs are being posted there-- if you look closely there's quite a few missing from the current list... I assume it's the blogs of people who have privacy settings to not allow guest readers. For personal reasons I chose to allow guests (I link non-OCN members on occasion)... but this guy is an RSS feed posting bot.
Does anyone know if that site's creator (or their moderating team) has an OCN account here? Because if the guy is a member here I'll probably ask him to kindly filter out my blogs. Sure it's only the first paragraphs that get published there, but that's really creepy feeling. I'd feel much more comfortable if my blog was found by a random google search.
Blegh! So weird!
Anyway I did end up getting a prescription for my anxiety, and it's made a world of a difference. I can really see myself getting back on track with this, and hope to throw away my crutches when the time is right . I may talk more about it in a future blog, but I'm currently undecided.
Take care everyone!
EDIT: after I typed all that I found out that the guy had his account suspended! woot! just happened today apparently, so no more creepy RSS poster linking these blogs off site. yay!!
Currently, there are 2602 Active Users (680 Members and 1922 Guests)
- › [Anandtech] An update to Kingston Now V300: A switch to slower... 7 seconds ago
- › Need answers about overclocking AMD 7970 37 seconds ago
- › R9 290X waterblock doesnt fit R9 290X?? need help 43 seconds ago
- › i7 3820 - 4820 Overclock Club 1 minute ago
- › Why does the 780 Ti exist? 1 minute ago
- › how do change my web browser and home page to my previous one i had ? 1 minute ago
- › Guide - i7 3770k / 4770k get's LapPeD & DeliddeD. 2 minutes ago
- › [Build Log] Mercury S8 Gaming Rig 2 minutes ago
- › [Official] NVIDIA GTX 780 Ti Owner's Club 3 minutes ago
- › PSU opinion 3 minutes ago
- › Diablotek DA Series PSDA400 400W Power Supply by buzzbuzzbuzz
- › 120GB SSDNOW V300 SATA 3 2.5 W/ADAPTER by buzzbuzzbuzz
- › SteelSeries 9H Gaming Headset for PC, Mac, and Mobile Devices by WilliamGayde
- › Leopold FC200RR/AB Tenkeyless Linear Touch by Darin
- › VIZIO S4251w-B4 5.1 Soundbar with Wireless Subwoofer (Black, Set of 4) by Jolly Roger
- › AMD CPU HDZ955FBGMBOX Phenom II X4 955 Black Edition 3.2GHz AM3... by bassman78
- › ASUS VG248QE 24" 144Hz 1ms (GTG) Widescreen LED Backlight LCD... by xploda92
- › BIOSTAR A88M Ver. 6.2 Micro ATX AMD Motherboard - Retail by kosynth
- › Dell UltraSharp 2007FP 20" 16ms LCD Monitor by Dan-H
- › SteelSeries Apex Gaming Keyboard by WilliamGayde
- › Hay Day Cheat 2014 For Android iOs by jackmwkams
- › Calculating Power Savings from a Platinum PSU by AlphaC
- › EVGA Hadron Air Chassis - Tips &... by Coreda
- › AMD Mantle, CPU Bottlenecks, CPU Limitations,... by RagingCain
- › [Op-ed/Opinion] Why AMD needs an R9 280 or R9... by AlphaC
- › Qosmio x70-75 Overheating Solutions by Arizonian
- › How to maintain and properly setup an SSD in... by Rookie1337
- › How to get the best sound with and properly... by Rookie1337
- › H2O vs. LN2 by Slinky PC
- › Optimal Placement for Your Rig by twistedspace