First of all I made this blog only availible to contacts and blog moderators, so if you were expecting another blog from me, heh, well this isn't it.
Really this is just a small rant about something odd I noticed last night. Someone has been copy pasting my blogs onto another site . I was pretty weirded out when I noticed that. But then I realized it wasn't just mine.
[i intended to include a link showing a list of blogs on a subforum there called "Overclock.net"... you'll find out why i can't now later down]
Not all blogs are being posted there-- if you look closely there's quite a few missing from the current list... I assume it's the blogs of people who have privacy settings to not allow guest readers. For personal reasons I chose to allow guests (I link non-OCN members on occasion)... but this guy is an RSS feed posting bot.
Does anyone know if that site's creator (or their moderating team) has an OCN account here? Because if the guy is a member here I'll probably ask him to kindly filter out my blogs. Sure it's only the first paragraphs that get published there, but that's really creepy feeling. I'd feel much more comfortable if my blog was found by a random google search.
Blegh! So weird!
Anyway I did end up getting a prescription for my anxiety, and it's made a world of a difference. I can really see myself getting back on track with this, and hope to throw away my crutches when the time is right . I may talk more about it in a future blog, but I'm currently undecided.
Take care everyone!
EDIT: after I typed all that I found out that the guy had his account suspended! woot! just happened today apparently, so no more creepy RSS poster linking these blogs off site. yay!!
Currently, there are 2489 Active Users (678 Members and 1811 Guests)
- › i5-4670k equivalent for 1155 socket? 42 seconds ago
- › [C|NET] AMD takes exception to Intel's tablet rebates 52 seconds ago
- › [Contest] A Month of Winning! Overclock.net 10 Year Anniversary... 54 seconds ago
- › Oopsie! It's a program that reopens folders or programs with... 56 seconds ago
- › [Official] BitCoin LiteCoin DigitalCoin And all crypto currencies... 1 minute ago
- › Radeon HD 6950 Upgrade? 2 minutes ago
- › PSA About the Kingston V300 SSD(Probable foul play by Kingston) 2 minutes ago
- › [Official] AMD R9 295X2 Owners Club 3 minutes ago
- › Programming Challenge #10: Fun with cryptography 3 minutes ago
- › Best method to clean up an image? 3 minutes ago
- › Audioengine D1 24-bit digital-to-audio converter by WilliamGayde
- › Nzxt Phantom 410 CA-PH410-B1 White Computer Case With Side Panel... by TheSilentBang81
- › Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" SATA 3.0Gb/s Internal... by GorbazTheDragon
- › CyberPower CP1500PFCLCD Pure Sine Wave UPS (1500VA/900W) by Dantrax
- › i-Rocks KR-6820E-WH White 104 Key USB Wired Backlit Gaming Keyboard... by Dantrax
- › CORSAIR AX860i 860W Power Supply by jojoharalds
- › Logitech G500s by Woolley
- › Crucial M500 120GB SATA mSATA Internal Solid State Drive CT120M500SSD3 by seepra
- › CRUCIAL M500 240GB 2.5" SATA SSD by orlfman
- › Microsoft Windows 8.1 Pro - Full Version by Haydius
- › overclocking kingston and ranscend rams by yakamaster
- › What I expect from Nvidia's Maxwell -... by AlphaC
- › mmm...my old graphiccard ... trow it, no... by Kam3760
- › Move your My Documents folder to another... by DMills
- › Calculating Power Savings from a Platinum PSU by AlphaC
- › EVGA Hadron Air Chassis - Tips &... by Coreda
- › AMD Mantle, CPU Bottlenecks, CPU Limitations,... by RagingCain
- › [Op-ed/Opinion] Why AMD needs an R9 280 or R9... by AlphaC
- › Qosmio x70-75 Overheating Solutions by Arizonian
- › How to maintain and properly setup an SSD in... by Rookie1337