So, I used to smoke pot. I don't know if I can talk about that here, but I did. I smoked a lot at school, pretty much every day, and I eventually got caught.
I go to a Christian school. Please don't make this a religion thing, but just know that I do. A few guys in an apartment farther down the street got busted with some crap, so they instituted random room searches. So, I started keeping my stuff in my car. It was safer there. Then, the brakes went out in my car, so I had to take it into the shop. Obviously, I couldn't leave it in my car. Well, during the 3 days it was in the shop, my room got searched, and I got busted. I got kicked out for the semester.
That's a large part of the reason I haven't been frequenting this site for the last few months. I moved home for a while until I could find a job and get back into school. I haven't played a game since then, really, aside from a little Street Fighter 4. It's also the reason I haven't had the money to upgrade more, so I haven't been keeping up on the latest stuff.
Now, I've been clean nearly 3 months. I got accepted back to school, and got my job back. Life is looking up. So, I'm back. Not that anyone particularly missed me, but now I am here yet again. Hopefully I can avoid doing more unnecessary upgrade until I really get back into gaming, but who knows. You guys always manage to suck me back in.
So, to summarize, don't do drugs. It's illegal, and the consequences suck. Even if you don't consider it morally wrong, that doesn't mean the rest of the world won't take a dump on you if you get caught. So, just to be safe, it's best to at the very least avoid making a habit of drug use. Being completely clean is obviously the best course of action, but if nothing else, recreational use is far less likely to have life-altering consequences, like my use did.
End of morality speech.
I look forward to contributing to the community again, and look forward to learning more and more all the time.
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 1624 Active Users (343 Members and 1281 Guests)
- › [Intel] Ice Lake to be the successor to 8th gen Intel Core processors 3 minutes ago
- › [Various] RX Vega 64 & 56 Reviews 6 minutes ago
- › [EA - Origin] $ 5.00 STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ Ultimate Edition incl... 7 minutes ago
- › [Various] 6C Coffee Lake Lineup: i7-8700K & i5-8600K / CPU-Z +... 7 minutes ago
- › Kaby Lake Overclocking Guide [With Statistics] 8 minutes ago
- › Razer Atheris 8 minutes ago
- › [Videocardz] ASUS X399 Motherboard: ZENITH EXTREME 9 minutes ago
- › [Fudzilla] AMD’s Navi 7nm GPUs To Feature AI Acceleration Hardware 9 minutes ago
- › SteelSeries Rival & Sensei 310 Discussion 10 minutes ago
- › OCN Water Cooling Club And Picture Gallery 10 minutes ago
- › HDPLEX H5 Fanless Computer Chassis by michelme67
- › Nuance Power PDF Standard by Lady Fitzgerald
- › ID-COOLING SE214L Snow Edition CPU Heatsink by DaveLT
- › Team Dark 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 2400 (PC4 19200)... by ADmodz
- › Logitech Wireless Keyboard K360 (Dark Silver) (920-003366) by enes13mes
- › PDF Studio 12 - Advanced PDF Editor for Windows - Pro Edition... by Lady Fitzgerald
- › Brand New Fujitsu ScanSnap ix500 Portable Document Scanner... by Lady Fitzgerald
- › Tecware Phantom Backlit Mechanical Keyboard (Red / White Backlit... by DaveLT
- › Allsop XL Mouse Pad- Raindrop Blue by neilyo
- › Manjaro Linux XFCE 64bit (Latest Version) Arch based linux by AlphaC
- › (OPINION) AMD shot themselves in the foot by...
- › The Best CPUs of 1H 2017 (DRAFT)
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...