Today I've been staring at the screen all day
with pain in my eyes wondering how to get rid
of it. then i turn the monitor off /facepalm
Currently, there are 1986 Active Users (393 Members and 1593 Guests)
- › [Winaero] Microsoft locks some Group Policy options to Enterprise... 26 seconds ago
- › PSU advice 35 seconds ago
- › Official Computer Room Pics 1 minute ago
- › Gigabyte X99 Ultra Gaming Owners Thread 1 minute ago
- › Gigabyte Z170 \ H170 \ B150 Discussion, Help and Owners Club (... 1 minute ago
- › Gonna build me another crazy over the top Micro atx or Mini itx and.. 1 minute ago
- › 2016 HWBOT Team Cup 3 minutes ago
- › Asus Rampage V Extreme Owners thread 3 minutes ago
- › Post a pic of your setup :) 4 minutes ago
- › [Nvidia] Maxwell Moved to Legacy 5 minutes ago
- › Silverstone SX700-LPT SFX-L PSU by geggeg
- › Dell S2817Q 28" 4K Monitor by WilliamGayde
- › Zotac 1070 Amp! Extreme by Ur64n 50ulj4h
- › Bitspower Water Tank Z-Multi 150 Reservoir, Clear Tube, White POM Cap by TheCautiousOne
- › Bitspower Z-Multi 250 Water Tank by TheCautiousOne
- › ASUS VG248QE 24" 144Hz 1ms (GTG) Widescreen LED Backlight LCD... by TheCautiousOne
- › Highspeed PC XL-ATX Top Deck Tech Station by Jedson3614
- › Enermax Platimax 1350W by Jedson3614
- › SCOTTeVEST Performance POLO by Jedson3614
- › 1st Player Steampunk Keyboard by TheN00bBuilder
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...
- › Intel Core i7 4790K Energy Efficiency
- › Multi Tasking on Intel Haswell CPU's
- › Intel Hyper Threading - Performance Scaling...
- › Intel Core i3 vs Core i5 vs Core i7: Gaming...
- › The Witcher 3 v1.08 - Performance Test
- › Overclock Labs - Community Review Program...