WOOT! Broke 1500 on the OCN F@H rankings! Just started folding a week and a half ago, and it feels great to contribute to the OCN team. Currently #1479 on the ranking list.
Currently using two of my gaming computers (main (3.2Ghz e2160) and backup (2.66Ghz PD805)) for folding 24/7. Have a raw score of 4643 so far.
Anyway, I have a few questions for you guys. If I start utilizing SMP (I understand that to do this you need to use one graphical client and one console based client), would there be any way to pause them both at the same time easily? The F@H clients are running 24/7 except when gaming, and I need to be able to pause them both quickly. Second, is there any way to run the GPU client at the same time as the CPU client? I'd like to squeeze out as many WUs as possible.
Look forward to helping with such a great cause and such a great team (go OCN!).
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 2510 Active Users (417 Members and 2093 Guests)
- › GSync above monitor refresh rate? 27 seconds ago
- › [OFFICIAL] FX-8320/FX-8350 Vishera Owners Club 45 seconds ago
- › [Build Log] Watercooled Threadripper, Corsair Air 740 - (Unnamed) 1 minute ago
- › Going from AIO to full loop...... 1 minute ago
- › 7700k vs 8700k vs 7900x vs 1950x 1 minute ago
- › [Official] RYZEN 7 1800X | 1700X |1700 Owners Club & 4GHz+ Club 1 minute ago
- › [OFFICIAL] PLAYERUNKNOWN's Battlegrounds Information & Discussion... 2 minutes ago
- › Skylake-X/Kaby Lake-X Combined Discussion 3 minutes ago
- › [Official] Diablo III Information and Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › [List] Flat Cloth pads out of box 4 minutes ago
- › Corsair Obsidian 750D Computer Case With Side Panel Window by The_Rocker
- › Asus Xonar Essence STX 124 dB SNR / Headphone AMP Card by The_Rocker
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by The_Rocker
- › Intel Core i7-5820K Haswell-E 6-Core 3.3GHz LGA 2011-v3 140W... by foofer1233
- › Intel Core i7-3930K 3.2 1 LGA 2011 Processor - BX80619I73930K by powerhouse
- › HDPLEX H5 Fanless Computer Chassis by michelme67
- › Nuance Power PDF Standard by Lady Fitzgerald
- › ID-COOLING SE214L Snow Edition CPU Heatsink by DaveLT
- › Team Dark 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 2400 (PC4 19200)... by ADmodz
- › Logitech Wireless Keyboard K360 (Dark Silver) (920-003366) by enes13mes
- › Hands-On: TCL 55″ P-Series 4K HDR TV is...
- › (OPINION) AMD shot themselves in the foot by...
- › The Best CPUs of 1H 2017 (DRAFT)
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...