Why are people fanboys?
I am sure there are many good reasons such as they have the best hardware available or they have excellent customer support. But that doesn't mean that they should say that everything else is below them and they are right.
1 person may be an Intel fanboy because they don't like AMD, but another can be an AMD fanboy because they don't like Intel.
But neither have a good reason to be a fanboy.
Why not just buy the best hardware that is available? How many VIA fanboys do you see?
Deep down even the most dedicated fanboys will change their opinion if the slightest thing ticks them off, such as AMD getting beaten in 1 generation of chip.
It is about time everyone dropped their fanboyism and just bought what is the best product that they can afford at that time.
Currently, there are 1988 Active Users (253 Members and 1735 Guests)
- › [Official] NVIDIA GTX 1080 Ti Owner's Club 1 minute ago
- › FAQ: Recommended Power Supplies 4 minutes ago
- › iomini io1.1 - IO1.1 Clone 5 minutes ago
- › [Official] Vega Frontier / RX Vega Owners Thread 6 minutes ago
- › [Sponsored] ONE 001 - Scratch Build PC 6 minutes ago
- › [Build Log] Watercooled Threadripper, Corsair Air 740 - (Unnamed) 7 minutes ago
- › [BI] Samsung CHG90 49 inch ultrawide reveal 7 minutes ago
- › Thinking about the 8600K 7 minutes ago
- › [AdoredTV] History of Nvidia GeForce 8 minutes ago
- › [Official] Assetto Corsa Information & Discussion Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Seasonic Flagship PRIME SERIES SSR-1200PD 1200W PLATINUM FULL... by mllrkllr88
- › Corsair Obsidian 750D Computer Case With Side Panel Window by The_Rocker
- › Asus Xonar Essence STX 124 dB SNR / Headphone AMP Card by The_Rocker
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by The_Rocker
- › Intel Core i7-5820K Haswell-E 6-Core 3.3GHz LGA 2011-v3 140W... by foofer1233
- › Intel Core i7-3930K 3.2 1 LGA 2011 Processor - BX80619I73930K by powerhouse
- › HDPLEX H5 Fanless Computer Chassis by michelme67
- › Nuance Power PDF Standard by Lady Fitzgerald
- › ID-COOLING SE214L Snow Edition CPU Heatsink by DaveLT
- › Team Dark 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 2400 (PC4 19200)... by ADmodz
- › Hands-On: TCL 55″ P-Series 4K HDR TV is...
- › (OPINION) AMD shot themselves in the foot by...
- › The Best CPUs of 1H 2017 (DRAFT)
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...