Welcome to Part 1
So what are my favourite PC games? What games am I still playing today? Over several parts I will show what some of my favourite PC games actually are.
Screenshots are all taken from my sigrig.
Feel free to add me on Steam for multiplayer, also feel free to reccommend any good mods.
I just love dropping into this game every now and then. Even now it still looks stunningly gorgeous and is only really rivalled by one or two games today graphically.
Splinter Cell: Conviction:
Finally my retail version is fixed and working! Alot of people were turned off by the faster paced stealth mechanic of Conviction. Me I love it. Deniable Ops is easily one of the best stealth based multiplayer co-op modes I have played.
Unreal Tournament 3
Lost popularity in comparison to other titles, but still a dream to play. Love the Deck redux. Hate the single player, but seriously... who plays Unreal Tournament for single player?
Aliens vs Predator
I'm a massive fan of the franchises so naturally this is going to hold a place in my heart. Shame it's so poorly supported but still a blast to play.
Please note articles posted on my blog are solely the opinion of myself, and myself only. Please do not take anything as literal fact.
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 2237 Active Users (410 Members and 1827 Guests)
- › What mouse pad are you currently using and why? 3 minutes ago
- › [EVGA] Step-up your GTX 780 to 6GB Update: 6GB GTX 780 Ti incoming... 3 minutes ago
- › [IGB]Julian Assange: Debian Is Owned By The NSA 4 minutes ago
- › Rumor: Resident Evil 7 could be unveiled at E3 2014 4 minutes ago
- › [Official] NVIDIA GTX 760 Owners Club 7 minutes ago
- › [Official] Corsair Carbide Series [200R/300R/400R/500R] Owners Club 7 minutes ago
- › 2014 - a mouse oddysey 8 minutes ago
- › CM jetflo 120 vs corsair sp120 8 minutes ago
- › Corsair 750D Owners Club 8 minutes ago
- › [Contest] A Month of Winning! Overclock.net 10 Year Anniversary... 9 minutes ago
- › Audioengine D1 24-bit digital-to-audio converter by WilliamGayde
- › Nzxt Phantom 410 CA-PH410-B1 White Computer Case With Side Panel... by TheSilentBang81
- › Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" SATA 3.0Gb/s Internal... by GorbazTheDragon
- › CyberPower CP1500PFCLCD Pure Sine Wave UPS (1500VA/900W) by Dantrax
- › i-Rocks KR-6820E-WH White 104 Key USB Wired Backlit Gaming Keyboard... by Dantrax
- › CORSAIR AX860i 860W Power Supply by jojoharalds
- › Logitech G500s by Woolley
- › Crucial M500 120GB SATA mSATA Internal Solid State Drive CT120M500SSD3 by seepra
- › CRUCIAL M500 240GB 2.5" SATA SSD by orlfman
- › Microsoft Windows 8.1 Pro - Full Version by Haydius
- › overclocking kingston and ranscend rams by yakamaster
- › What I expect from Nvidia's Maxwell -... by AlphaC
- › mmm...my old graphiccard ... trow it, no... by Kam3760
- › Move your My Documents folder to another... by DMills
- › Calculating Power Savings from a Platinum PSU by AlphaC
- › EVGA Hadron Air Chassis - Tips &... by Coreda
- › AMD Mantle, CPU Bottlenecks, CPU Limitations,... by RagingCain
- › [Op-ed/Opinion] Why AMD needs an R9 280 or R9... by AlphaC
- › Qosmio x70-75 Overheating Solutions by Arizonian
- › How to maintain and properly setup an SSD in... by Rookie1337