Welcome to Part 2.
So what are my favourite PC games? What games am I still playing today? Over several parts I will show what some of my favourite PC games actually are.
Screenshots are all taken from my sigrig.
Feel free to add me on Steam for multiplayer, also feel free to reccommend any good mods.
Warhammer 40'000 Dawn of War 2: Retribution
One of my favourite franchises takes a new look at the RTS formula and does away with all the base building and allows me to get into the heat oif the action. Last Stand is the most fun you'll have on PC with friends.
Mass Effect 2
Simply epic. I've lost count of the amount of times I've replayed this game over various platforms. One of the best games ever made.
Half Life 2
The best PC game ever made. Even today this game can still look really pretty and has solid gameplay to go with it.
AION (private server)
I play this on InfiniteAION, a private server which is pretty damn good as far as private servers go. The server is now out of beta if anyone wants a crack at AION for free.
Please note articles posted on my blog are solely the opinion of myself, and myself only. Please do not take anything as literal fact.
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 2623 Active Users (477 Members and 2146 Guests)
- › [Official] MSI X370 XPOWER GAMING TITANIUM AM4 Owners Club 6 seconds ago
- › ROG Crosshair VI overclocking thread 50 seconds ago
- › AGON AG352UCG - 35 inch 1440p 100hz VA G-sync ultrawide 1 minute ago
- › [engadget] Critical security flaws found in LastPass on Chrome,... 2 minutes ago
- › [HardOCP] FedEx Paying Five Dollars to Install Flash 3 minutes ago
- › == Haswell-E Overclock Leaderboard & Owners Club == 4 minutes ago
- › [OFFICIAL] ASUS RAMPAGE V EDITION 10 OWNER'S THREAD 4 minutes ago
- › Intel Core i7-6800K Overclocking troubles 5 minutes ago
- › [Official] RYZEN 7 1800X | 1700X |1700 Owners Club & 4GHz+ Club 5 minutes ago
- › [OFFICIAL] FX-8320/FX-8350 Vishera Owners Club 6 minutes ago
- › Logitech Wireless Illuminated Keyboard K800 by Khalaharee
- › Creative Labs K08 & M04 by Jedson3614
- › G.Skill Mechanical Gaming Keyboard, Full RGB (RIPJAWS KM570 RGB,... by Duality92
- › Phononic HEX 2.0 Thermoelectric CPU Cooler, Black by Duality92
- › BitFenix Shogun E-ATX Dual Tempered Glass Gaming Case with Asus... by Duality92
- › Nidec UltraFlo 120x120x38mm by MasakakiKairi
- › Delta PFM1412DE 140x38mm 7.5A 350CFM by MasakakiKairi
- › Nidec 120mm x 38mm 12V 40W Super High Speed Fan, Extreme Air Flow... by MasakakiKairi
- › SCYTHE D1225C12B7AP-29 GENTLE TYPHOON 120 MM FAN 3000RPM by MasakakiKairi
- › Delta FFB1212EHE-F00 Case Cooler by MasakakiKairi
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...
- › Intel Core i7 4790K Energy Efficiency
- › Multi Tasking on Intel Haswell CPU's
- › Intel Hyper Threading - Performance Scaling...