Welcome to Part 2.
So what are my favourite PC games? What games am I still playing today? Over several parts I will show what some of my favourite PC games actually are.
Screenshots are all taken from my sigrig.
Feel free to add me on Steam for multiplayer, also feel free to reccommend any good mods.
Warhammer 40'000 Dawn of War 2: Retribution
One of my favourite franchises takes a new look at the RTS formula and does away with all the base building and allows me to get into the heat oif the action. Last Stand is the most fun you'll have on PC with friends.
Mass Effect 2
Simply epic. I've lost count of the amount of times I've replayed this game over various platforms. One of the best games ever made.
Half Life 2
The best PC game ever made. Even today this game can still look really pretty and has solid gameplay to go with it.
AION (private server)
I play this on InfiniteAION, a private server which is pretty damn good as far as private servers go. The server is now out of beta if anyone wants a crack at AION for free.
Please note articles posted on my blog are solely the opinion of myself, and myself only. Please do not take anything as literal fact.
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 2621 Active Users (682 Members and 1939 Guests)
- › water loop layout 1 second ago
- › 180mm Radiator enough for a simple loop? 9 seconds ago
- › Anyone go from 840 Pro to 850 Pro? 14 seconds ago
- › GIGABYTE P27 V2 Low FPS! GTX 860M :( Fellow users help! 33 seconds ago
- › HDD Issues and Replacement suggestions 42 seconds ago
- › [AV/PC] Real World Antivirus Protection Test: 20+ Antiviruses Tested 42 seconds ago
- › [Giveaway] - New/Unused Corsair H100i 48 seconds ago
- › Where Can I Buy Legit Cheap Windows 7 key 1 minute ago
- › Logitech G402 Hyperion Fury review - by Ino 1 minute ago
- › [Corsair Blog] Corsair announces Corsair Link Commander Mini 1 minute ago
- › Enermax Revolution87+ 1000 Watts Gold Certified Power Supply... by Gregory14
- › Samsung 850 Pro 512GB SSD by WilliamGayde
- › Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 1866 2x4gb by oldcompgeek
- › CORSAIR CMPSU-750TX 750W Compatible with Core i7 Power Supply by TheN00bBuilder
- › AMD A4-3300 APU with AMD Radeon 6410 HD Graphics 2.5GHz Socket FM1... by newbiegeekie
- › Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 THX Certified Computer Speaker System (Black) by t522
- › powercom SMK-2000A UPS by Zero4549
- › SILVERSTONE ST45SF-G 450W Power Supply by xxroxx
- › EVGA GeForce GTX 780 Ti Superclocked w/ACX Cooler 3GB GDDR5 384bit... by xxroxx
- › Logitech Wireless Gaming Headset G930 with 7.1 Surround Sound by GorbazTheDragon
- › A Troubling Trend
- › The Truth About FPS
- › My First Case Mod!
- › GPU and CPU power connections
- › A tutorial on how to fix Heat Problems
- › [Linux] How to enable backlight control and...
- › How To: Activate a 2012/2012 R2 Virtual Machine
- › Really long term project: Conversion from...
- › What I expect from Nvidia's Maxwell -...
- › mmm...my old graphiccard ... trow it, no...