Welcome to Part 2.
So what are my favourite PC games? What games am I still playing today? Over several parts I will show what some of my favourite PC games actually are.
Screenshots are all taken from my sigrig.
Feel free to add me on Steam for multiplayer, also feel free to reccommend any good mods.
Warhammer 40'000 Dawn of War 2: Retribution
One of my favourite franchises takes a new look at the RTS formula and does away with all the base building and allows me to get into the heat oif the action. Last Stand is the most fun you'll have on PC with friends.
Mass Effect 2
Simply epic. I've lost count of the amount of times I've replayed this game over various platforms. One of the best games ever made.
Half Life 2
The best PC game ever made. Even today this game can still look really pretty and has solid gameplay to go with it.
AION (private server)
I play this on InfiniteAION, a private server which is pretty damn good as far as private servers go. The server is now out of beta if anyone wants a crack at AION for free.
Please note articles posted on my blog are solely the opinion of myself, and myself only. Please do not take anything as literal fact.
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 3503 Active Users (909 Members and 2594 Guests)
- › Probably a silly question, but here it goes... 1 second ago
- › [Official] Battlefield 4 Information & Discussion Thread 10 seconds ago
- › Watercooled mATX Build - 4770k - GTX 780 - Expanded H220 -... 10 seconds ago
- › [TC] The Console Market Is In Crisis 13 seconds ago
- › Single GPU Firestrike Top 30 29 seconds ago
- › [Official] Asus Rampage IV Black Edition Owners Club! 29 seconds ago
- › Steelseries Rival 34 seconds ago
- › [wccftech] MSI Shows Off Z97 Motherboards Prototypes 45 seconds ago
- › Swiftech H220/H320 and CM Glacer 240L/360L Owners' Club 45 seconds ago
- › [VC] ASUS ROG MATRIX R9 290X Platinum spotted 48 seconds ago
- › MSI Z77 MPOWER Optimized DDR3 2133 16GB Kit (4 x 4GB) Quad Channel... by PROBN4LYFE
- › SteelSeries 9H Gaming Headset for PC, Mac, and Mobile Devices by Totally Dubbed
- › SteelSeries Siberia Elite Headset with Dolby 7.1 Surround Sound... by WilliamGayde
- › Diablotek DA Series PSDA400 400W Power Supply by buzzbuzzbuzz
- › 120GB SSDNOW V300 SATA 3 2.5 W/ADAPTER by buzzbuzzbuzz
- › Leopold FC200RR/AB Tenkeyless Linear Touch by Darin
- › VIZIO S4251w-B4 5.1 Soundbar with Wireless Subwoofer (Black, Set of 4) by Jolly Roger
- › AMD CPU HDZ955FBGMBOX Phenom II X4 955 Black Edition 3.2GHz AM3... by bassman78
- › ASUS VG248QE 24" 144Hz 1ms (GTG) Widescreen LED Backlight LCD... by xploda92
- › BIOSTAR A88M Ver. 6.2 Micro ATX AMD Motherboard - Retail by kosynth
- › Hay Day Cheat 2014 For Android iOs by jackmwkams
- › Calculating Power Savings from a Platinum PSU by AlphaC
- › EVGA Hadron Air Chassis - Tips &... by Coreda
- › AMD Mantle, CPU Bottlenecks, CPU Limitations,... by RagingCain
- › [Op-ed/Opinion] Why AMD needs an R9 280 or R9... by AlphaC
- › Qosmio x70-75 Overheating Solutions by Arizonian
- › How to maintain and properly setup an SSD in... by Rookie1337
- › How to get the best sound with and properly... by Rookie1337
- › H2O vs. LN2 by Slinky PC
- › Optimal Placement for Your Rig by twistedspace