Welcome to Part 2.
So what are my favourite PC games? What games am I still playing today? Over several parts I will show what some of my favourite PC games actually are.
Screenshots are all taken from my sigrig.
Feel free to add me on Steam for multiplayer, also feel free to reccommend any good mods.
Warhammer 40'000 Dawn of War 2: Retribution
One of my favourite franchises takes a new look at the RTS formula and does away with all the base building and allows me to get into the heat oif the action. Last Stand is the most fun you'll have on PC with friends.
Mass Effect 2
Simply epic. I've lost count of the amount of times I've replayed this game over various platforms. One of the best games ever made.
Half Life 2
The best PC game ever made. Even today this game can still look really pretty and has solid gameplay to go with it.
AION (private server)
I play this on InfiniteAION, a private server which is pretty damn good as far as private servers go. The server is now out of beta if anyone wants a crack at AION for free.
Please note articles posted on my blog are solely the opinion of myself, and myself only. Please do not take anything as literal fact.
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 2328 Active Users (458 Members and 1870 Guests)
- › What mouse to choose out of these razer mice, please help me decide. 39 seconds ago
- › Acer XF270HU AHVA 144 Hz Freesync Thread 1 minute ago
- › [Official] Screenshot of Your Games Thread 1 minute ago
- › Poll: Which High End Overclocking Video Card Do You Prefer? 1 minute ago
- › [Gamespot] Quantum Break confirmed for PC(Updated Requirements in OP) 1 minute ago
- › [G3D] Mad Catz fires 37 percent of staff 2 minutes ago
- › [OFFICIAL] Asus Maximus VI Hero Owners and Overclocking Club 2 minutes ago
- › lowfat's Big Lian Li. MOTM Jan 2015. Updating hardware Feb 2016. 3 minutes ago
- › [Build Log] Caselabs SMA8 Aquity [Dual Pump/Single Loop] Gunmetal... 4 minutes ago
- › [OFFICIAL] FX-8320/FX-8350 Vishera Owners Club 4 minutes ago
- › BenQ XL2730Z 144Hz 1ms 27 inch Gaming Monitor with High Resolution... by Steeps5
- › Phanteks 850RPM Case Fan Blades 20030mm Fan Retail Cooling... by MadjinnSayan
- › Swiftech H240-X CPU Liquid Cooling Kit by Nick-F
- › Lamptron Fan Controller FC-5 Black Version 2, Changeable Display... by Ultisym
- › TR TY-147 140 mm, 2 ball bearing fan, low noise emission. by MadjinnSayan
- › AeroCool Shark 140mm Case cooler by Alastair
- › BitFenix Spectre Pro BFF-LPRO-23030B-RP Blue LED Case Fan by Alastair
- › HD 429S - Headset ( Ohrenschale ) by obikenobi27
- › AMD FX-8320 3.5GHz (4.0GHz Turbo) Socket AM3+ Eight-Core Desktop... by MatthewGB
- › CORSAIR CX600M 600W Power Supply by MatthewGB
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...
- › Intel Core i7 4790K Energy Efficiency
- › Multi Tasking on Intel Haswell CPU's
- › Intel Hyper Threading - Performance Scaling...
- › Intel Core i3 vs Core i5 vs Core i7: Gaming...
- › The Witcher 3 v1.08 - Performance Test
- › Overclock Labs - Community Review Program...
- › P5K-VM chassis intrusion hardware fix