Welcome to Part 2.
So what are my favourite PC games? What games am I still playing today? Over several parts I will show what some of my favourite PC games actually are.
Screenshots are all taken from my sigrig.
Feel free to add me on Steam for multiplayer, also feel free to reccommend any good mods.
Warhammer 40'000 Dawn of War 2: Retribution
One of my favourite franchises takes a new look at the RTS formula and does away with all the base building and allows me to get into the heat oif the action. Last Stand is the most fun you'll have on PC with friends.
Mass Effect 2
Simply epic. I've lost count of the amount of times I've replayed this game over various platforms. One of the best games ever made.
Half Life 2
The best PC game ever made. Even today this game can still look really pretty and has solid gameplay to go with it.
AION (private server)
I play this on InfiniteAION, a private server which is pretty damn good as far as private servers go. The server is now out of beta if anyone wants a crack at AION for free.
Please note articles posted on my blog are solely the opinion of myself, and myself only. Please do not take anything as literal fact.
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 2472 Active Users (432 Members and 2040 Guests)
- › Appraisal: EVGA GTX 980 Classified + backplate 27 seconds ago
- › Case suggestion : SMA5 51 seconds ago
- › SATA I and SATA III together on the same system 54 seconds ago
- › [Official] NZXT Kraken G10 Owner's Club 1 minute ago
- › [VMInnovations] End of Season Sennheiser Sale: MX 680 Sports... 2 minutes ago
- › HWBOT going downhill? 3 minutes ago
- › i have some s5 questions please 5 minutes ago
- › EVGA GTX 970 4GB Superclocked ACX 2.0 water block 6 minutes ago
- › [Official] Samsung SSD830/840/850 Owners Club 7 minutes ago
- › Haswell Overclocking Guide [With Statistics] 7 minutes ago
- › CORSAIR Hydro Series H100i Water Cooler by MunchenOC
- › Far Cry 4 by Thready
- › Corsair Commander Mini by aka13
- › Phanteks PH-TC14PE_BK by geggeg
- › AOC E1759fwu 17-Inch Class, USB 3.0 Powered, Portable LCD / LED... by WilliamGayde
- › MSI Z97-Gaming 5 ATX Intel Motherboard by MunchenOC
- › ACER 28IN LED 3840X2160 B286HK YMJDPPRZ HDMI DVI BLK 2MS /... by Ironman517
- › Corsair Carbide Series Air 540 CC-9011034-WLED Computer Case by bilbs84
- › EK Waterblocks EK-FC770 GTX - Nickel by bilbs84
- › Phobya Balancer 250 Silver Nickel by bilbs84
- › Editors Pick Deals - Black Friday 2014
- › How to Solder Electronics
- › Broken CM Storm Xornet scroll wheel
- › A Troubling Trend
- › The Truth About FPS
- › My First Case Mod!
- › GPU and CPU power connections
- › A Guide on how to fix Heat Problems
- › [Linux] How to enable backlight control and...
- › How To: Activate a 2012/2012 R2 Virtual Machine