I finally, after quite some time, upgraded to a new chip! I was running an E2140 at 3.2Ghz for quite some time, finally moved on to an E8400 at 4Ghz.
I'm currently running it at 1.4v, which I know is quite above the Intel spec, but this will not be a chip to last for more than a year or so.
I will eventually move on to a Quad by next year.
I'm pretty happy with this chip, except that I cannot check my temps because the sensor seems to be busted.
I can check the CPU temp, but just not the cores.
Still, I have good enough cooling, and have efficient fans, so I should be good to go, even at 1.4v.
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 1782 Active Users (252 Members and 1530 Guests)
- › recomend an aio cooler if i want to use the rad later for watercooling 3 minutes ago
- › [eTeknix] Intel’s Core i9-7960X Takes 8 Out of 9 Records Versus... 6 minutes ago
- › Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX 8 minutes ago
- › [Official] OCN Headphones and Earphones Club 9 minutes ago
- › Vega Frontier / RX Vega Owners/Info thread. 18 minutes ago
- › [TT] CD Projekt RED will make Cyberpunk 2077 feel authentic & stay... 21 minutes ago
- › [OFFICIAL] PLAYERUNKNOWN's Battlegrounds Information & Discussion... 21 minutes ago
- › Calling All Intel Haswell Laptop Owners 21 minutes ago
- › [Square-Enix] Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood benchmark 29 minutes ago
- › **Official ASUS P5Q PRO Turbo/PRO/Turbo Owners Club** (All ASUS P45... 29 minutes ago
- › HDPLEX H5 Fanless Computer Chassis by michelme67
- › Nuance Power PDF Standard by Lady Fitzgerald
- › ID-COOLING SE214L Snow Edition CPU Heatsink by DaveLT
- › Team Dark 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 2400 (PC4 19200)... by ADmodz
- › Logitech Wireless Keyboard K360 (Dark Silver) (920-003366) by enes13mes
- › PDF Studio 12 - Advanced PDF Editor for Windows - Pro Edition... by Lady Fitzgerald
- › Brand New Fujitsu ScanSnap ix500 Portable Document Scanner... by Lady Fitzgerald
- › Tecware Phantom Backlit Mechanical Keyboard (Red / White Backlit... by DaveLT
- › Allsop XL Mouse Pad- Raindrop Blue by neilyo
- › Manjaro Linux XFCE 64bit (Latest Version) Arch based linux by AlphaC
- › (OPINION) AMD shot themselves in the foot by...
- › The Best CPUs of 1H 2017 (DRAFT)
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...