Thanks to Overclock.net I was able to figure out how to get the 2009 build up and running the speeds it should.
Figuring out how to divide the RAM (That should have been RMA'd)so i could push the FSB up was like a slap in the face. Hit me like a ton of bricks. Most of the thanks must go to Lord Xeb and his Newbie Guide to Overclocking
Well now i bumped my CPU up to 3.8 @ 1.3 v and so far so good.
It seems that the more i try to run up the FSB past 400 the more the system gets sluggish. Prollly has to do with the RAM im using and the divider.
SO im @ 400 * 9.5 = 3800.
Not too bad. Core Temp shows 33 C idle and around 55-56 C 100% load.
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 1817 Active Users (281 Members and 1536 Guests)
- › [EuroGamer] Jurassic World Evolution theme park sim announced by... 1 minute ago
- › Galvanic Corrosion and Rust 3 minutes ago
- › [Official] The Sandy Stable Club **Guides, Voltages, Temps & BIOS... 9 minutes ago
- › Threadripper PCI-E limitations 12 minutes ago
- › ASUS X99 Sabertooth Owners Thread 13 minutes ago
- › Samsung monitors of 2016 introduced (Curved, High Resolution,... 13 minutes ago
- › AMD Ryzen Threadripper Owners Club - 1950X | 1920X | 1900X 14 minutes ago
- › Any opinions or reviews on the new Dell S2417DG? 14 minutes ago
- › USB 3.1 (Type C) front I/O panels in the works? 15 minutes ago
- › ROG Crosshair VI overclocking thread 16 minutes ago
- › Intel Core i7-3930K 3.2 1 LGA 2011 Processor - BX80619I73930K by powerhouse
- › HDPLEX H5 Fanless Computer Chassis by michelme67
- › Nuance Power PDF Standard by Lady Fitzgerald
- › ID-COOLING SE214L Snow Edition CPU Heatsink by DaveLT
- › Team Dark 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 2400 (PC4 19200)... by ADmodz
- › Logitech Wireless Keyboard K360 (Dark Silver) (920-003366) by enes13mes
- › PDF Studio 12 - Advanced PDF Editor for Windows - Pro Edition... by Lady Fitzgerald
- › Brand New Fujitsu ScanSnap ix500 Portable Document Scanner... by Lady Fitzgerald
- › Tecware Phantom Backlit Mechanical Keyboard (Red / White Backlit... by DaveLT
- › Allsop XL Mouse Pad- Raindrop Blue by neilyo
- › (OPINION) AMD shot themselves in the foot by...
- › The Best CPUs of 1H 2017 (DRAFT)
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...