Today I witnessed some hardcore beatdowns in the Chat. A lot of Immaturity has been witnessed today and the future of the chat is now undetermined.
I hope that we can keep the chat, and that we, as a website, can be more mature and nice to other members.
I'm not only saying this to everyone out there, I am including myself.
Hopefully we can keep the chat and get to know each other better, I've met some cool people on the chat that I never talk to on the forums and have gotten some help here and there.
Anyways, I just bought Two Worlds, it was $9.95 on Steam. Can you blame me? Oh... Well +REP for whoever made the thread, I've been itching to play it.
It doesn't look like the best game out there and has kind of a lame storyline, but I like the effects on magic and weapons, and also the customization and leveling up in the game.
I should probably beat my other games first before venturing off into this one.
Until next time.
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 2370 Active Users (435 Members and 1935 Guests)
- › [Gamespot] Witcher Dev Disputes $39 Witcher 3 Promotion 1 minute ago
- › [various] Project CARS PC benchmarks 1 minute ago
- › [Official] Nvidia GeForce GTX TITAN X Owners Club 3 minutes ago
- › Questions on G-Sync monitors and Asus ROG Swift PG278Q 3 minutes ago
- › Logitech G303 Daedalus Apex Gaming Mouse 4 minutes ago
- › [Polygon] Witcher 3 PS4 Gameplay 5 minutes ago
- › Need good compatible parts 5 minutes ago
- › PSU Suggestions Keep'em Coming PLZ 5 minutes ago
- › GIGABYTE GTX 980 G1 GAMING H2O BIOS Tweaking ┌(ô益ô)┐ 6 minutes ago
- › [Official] MSI GTX 680 Lightning Owners Club 6 minutes ago
- › Corsair Carbide Series SPEC-03 Red Steel / Plastic ATX Mid Tower... by Xylonjay
- › AMD FX-8320E 3.2GHz (4.0GHz Turbo) Socket AM3+ Desktop Processor by Xylonjay
- › Intel Pentium Processor G3258 4 BX80646G3258 by Elektro
- › AMD A4-6300 3.7GHz (3.9GHz Turbo) Socket FM2 Dual-Core Desktop... by Elektro
- › MSI Graphics Card R9 290X LIGHTNING by numbrs
- › Nixeus MODA Mechanical Keyboard - Brown Switch (Silent Tactile) by Tohru Rokuno
- › Samsung 850 EVO 250GB 2.5-Inch SATA III Internal SSD (MZ-75E250B/AM) by sam66er
- › Intel Core i7-4790K Processor- BX80646I74790K by numbrs
- › ASRock Fatal1ty FM2A88X+ Killer ATX AMD Motherboard by rebaygsda
- › Intel Core i7-5960X Processor by superericla
- › loading sound card into PCIe Slot
- › A collection of thoughts about graphics cards...
- › Intel Haswell CPU review - Core i7 4790K,...
- › Seasonic Fanless PSU Noise
- › The Minecraft Server "Ok" Minimum
- › nVidia/AMD Graphics Cards BSOD 116/1033 Fix |...
- › To built a 4k monitor gaming rig - what type...
- › What Could Have Been - The PlayStation 4 APU
- › How to Get Linux Ubuntu Working with a GTX970...
- › The 2014 Year In Tech