Today I witnessed some hardcore beatdowns in the Chat. A lot of Immaturity has been witnessed today and the future of the chat is now undetermined.
I hope that we can keep the chat, and that we, as a website, can be more mature and nice to other members.
I'm not only saying this to everyone out there, I am including myself.
Hopefully we can keep the chat and get to know each other better, I've met some cool people on the chat that I never talk to on the forums and have gotten some help here and there.
Anyways, I just bought Two Worlds, it was $9.95 on Steam. Can you blame me? Oh... Well +REP for whoever made the thread, I've been itching to play it.
It doesn't look like the best game out there and has kind of a lame storyline, but I like the effects on magic and weapons, and also the customization and leveling up in the game.
I should probably beat my other games first before venturing off into this one.
Until next time.
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 2258 Active Users (403 Members and 1855 Guests)
- › What mouse pad are you currently using and why? 3 minutes ago
- › [EVGA] Step-up your GTX 780 to 6GB Update: 6GB GTX 780 Ti incoming... 3 minutes ago
- › [IGB]Julian Assange: Debian Is Owned By The NSA 4 minutes ago
- › Rumor: Resident Evil 7 could be unveiled at E3 2014 4 minutes ago
- › [Official] NVIDIA GTX 760 Owners Club 7 minutes ago
- › [Official] Corsair Carbide Series [200R/300R/400R/500R] Owners Club 7 minutes ago
- › 2014 - a mouse oddysey 8 minutes ago
- › CM jetflo 120 vs corsair sp120 8 minutes ago
- › Corsair 750D Owners Club 8 minutes ago
- › [Contest] A Month of Winning! Overclock.net 10 Year Anniversary... 9 minutes ago
- › Audioengine D1 24-bit digital-to-audio converter by WilliamGayde
- › Nzxt Phantom 410 CA-PH410-B1 White Computer Case With Side Panel... by TheSilentBang81
- › Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" SATA 3.0Gb/s Internal... by GorbazTheDragon
- › CyberPower CP1500PFCLCD Pure Sine Wave UPS (1500VA/900W) by Dantrax
- › i-Rocks KR-6820E-WH White 104 Key USB Wired Backlit Gaming Keyboard... by Dantrax
- › CORSAIR AX860i 860W Power Supply by jojoharalds
- › Logitech G500s by Woolley
- › Crucial M500 120GB SATA mSATA Internal Solid State Drive CT120M500SSD3 by seepra
- › CRUCIAL M500 240GB 2.5" SATA SSD by orlfman
- › Microsoft Windows 8.1 Pro - Full Version by Haydius
- › overclocking kingston and ranscend rams by yakamaster
- › What I expect from Nvidia's Maxwell -... by AlphaC
- › mmm...my old graphiccard ... trow it, no... by Kam3760
- › Move your My Documents folder to another... by DMills
- › Calculating Power Savings from a Platinum PSU by AlphaC
- › EVGA Hadron Air Chassis - Tips &... by Coreda
- › AMD Mantle, CPU Bottlenecks, CPU Limitations,... by RagingCain
- › [Op-ed/Opinion] Why AMD needs an R9 280 or R9... by AlphaC
- › Qosmio x70-75 Overheating Solutions by Arizonian
- › How to maintain and properly setup an SSD in... by Rookie1337