Today I witnessed some hardcore beatdowns in the Chat. A lot of Immaturity has been witnessed today and the future of the chat is now undetermined.
I hope that we can keep the chat, and that we, as a website, can be more mature and nice to other members.
I'm not only saying this to everyone out there, I am including myself.
Hopefully we can keep the chat and get to know each other better, I've met some cool people on the chat that I never talk to on the forums and have gotten some help here and there.
Anyways, I just bought Two Worlds, it was $9.95 on Steam. Can you blame me? Oh... Well +REP for whoever made the thread, I've been itching to play it.
It doesn't look like the best game out there and has kind of a lame storyline, but I like the effects on magic and weapons, and also the customization and leveling up in the game.
I should probably beat my other games first before venturing off into this one.
Until next time.
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 1985 Active Users (307 Members and 1678 Guests)
- › Asus ROG G75V Laptop Appraisal 3 minutes ago
- › Newer IPS screens suck? Washed out colors? 3 minutes ago
- › The Intel Devil's Canyon Owners Club 7 minutes ago
- › [JPR] Add-in-Board Report for Q1 2016 12 minutes ago
- › Fiji Bios Editing ( Fury / Fury X / Nano / Radeon Pro Duo ) 13 minutes ago
- › Is my PSU dying? Help me diagnose this pc 15 minutes ago
- › [Official] Overwatch Information and Discussion Thread 16 minutes ago
- › [Build Log] Project Stormlight. Lian Li PC-O7S and Cryorig C1. 16 minutes ago
- › Acer XB271HU- share your experience and show pics! 17 minutes ago
- › [vg247] Star Wars Battlefront Lacked a Campaign to Make it in Time... 17 minutes ago
- › HyperX FURY SSD by Jedson3614
- › Waves. by TheCautiousOne
- › Intel Q9650 LGA 775 by cat1092
- › Intel Core i5-3570K 3.4GHz LGA1155 by jkuddyh801
- › Netgear Inc. Nighthawk X8 by Jedson3614
- › Netgear AC 6210 by Jedson3614
- › Kingston HyperX Cloud II by Jedson3614
- › Netgear Inc. Nighthawk X4 R7800 by Jedson3614
- › Logitech G900 Chaos Spectrum Professional Grade Wired/Wireless... by Dargonplay
- › Riotoro 1080 by Jedson3614
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...
- › Intel Core i7 4790K Energy Efficiency
- › Multi Tasking on Intel Haswell CPU's
- › Intel Hyper Threading - Performance Scaling...
- › Intel Core i3 vs Core i5 vs Core i7: Gaming...
- › The Witcher 3 v1.08 - Performance Test
- › Overclock Labs - Community Review Program...