Today I witnessed some hardcore beatdowns in the Chat. A lot of Immaturity has been witnessed today and the future of the chat is now undetermined.
I hope that we can keep the chat, and that we, as a website, can be more mature and nice to other members.
I'm not only saying this to everyone out there, I am including myself.
Hopefully we can keep the chat and get to know each other better, I've met some cool people on the chat that I never talk to on the forums and have gotten some help here and there.
Anyways, I just bought Two Worlds, it was $9.95 on Steam. Can you blame me? Oh... Well +REP for whoever made the thread, I've been itching to play it.
It doesn't look like the best game out there and has kind of a lame storyline, but I like the effects on magic and weapons, and also the customization and leveling up in the game.
I should probably beat my other games first before venturing off into this one.
Until next time.
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 3136 Active Users (576 Members and 2560 Guests)
- › [Official] Counter Strike Global Offensive Thread 9 seconds ago
- › ASUS / ASRock / MSI / GIGABYTE BIOS's with updated RAID OROM 23 seconds ago
- › OCN RAM Addict Club-Gallery 1 minute ago
- › Which GTX 970/980's are voltage locked? 1 minute ago
- › [Official] AMD R9 280X / 280 & 270X / 270 Owners Club 1 minute ago
- › Ways to alleviate wireless interference and crosstalk? 3 minutes ago
- › [KOTAKU] Final Fantasy XV's Director Breaks Down the Newest Trailer 3 minutes ago
- › Intel Pentium G3258 Performance and Owners Club NOW with GTX 970 3 minutes ago
- › New driver release - 347.09 Beta (MGSV: GZ, Elite Dangerous) 3 minutes ago
- › [Official] AMD R9 290X / 290 Owners Club 3 minutes ago
- › Fractal Design Define R4 with Window Arctic White Silent ATX Mid... by azanimefan
- › Far Cry 4 by Thready
- › Corsair Commander Mini by aka13
- › Phanteks PH-TC14PE_BK by geggeg
- › AOC E1759fwu 17-Inch Class, USB 3.0 Powered, Portable LCD / LED... by WilliamGayde
- › MSI Z97-Gaming 5 ATX Intel Motherboard by MunchenOC
- › ACER 28IN LED 3840X2160 B286HK YMJDPPRZ HDMI DVI BLK 2MS /... by Ironman517
- › Corsair Carbide Series Air 540 CC-9011034-WLED Computer Case by bilbs84
- › EK Waterblocks EK-FC770 GTX - Nickel by bilbs84
- › Phobya Balancer 250 Silver Nickel by bilbs84
- › Editors Pick Deals - Black Friday 2014
- › How to Solder Electronics
- › Broken CM Storm Xornet scroll wheel
- › A Troubling Trend
- › The Truth About FPS
- › My First Case Mod!
- › GPU and CPU power connections
- › A Guide on how to fix Heat Problems
- › [Linux] How to enable backlight control and...
- › How To: Activate a 2012/2012 R2 Virtual Machine