Today I witnessed some hardcore beatdowns in the Chat. A lot of Immaturity has been witnessed today and the future of the chat is now undetermined.
I hope that we can keep the chat, and that we, as a website, can be more mature and nice to other members.
I'm not only saying this to everyone out there, I am including myself.
Hopefully we can keep the chat and get to know each other better, I've met some cool people on the chat that I never talk to on the forums and have gotten some help here and there.
Anyways, I just bought Two Worlds, it was $9.95 on Steam. Can you blame me? Oh... Well +REP for whoever made the thread, I've been itching to play it.
It doesn't look like the best game out there and has kind of a lame storyline, but I like the effects on magic and weapons, and also the customization and leveling up in the game.
I should probably beat my other games first before venturing off into this one.
Until next time.
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 2959 Active Users (583 Members and 2376 Guests)
- › Adding a reference 980Ti to my MSI 980Ti 6G ? 4 seconds ago
- › [Build Log] Zero to ROG Hero - A commitment to improvement and... 56 seconds ago
- › R9 390X BIOS for R9 290/290X (Now with stock AND modded voltage... 1 minute ago
- › [TechInsider] The Apple store will now perfectly install a new... 1 minute ago
- › [Official] ASUS SABERTOOTH Z77 Owners Thread/Club 2 minutes ago
- › OCN Radio LIVE: Every Thursday @ 9 PM EST! 2 minutes ago
- › [Official] AMD R9 390/390X Owners Club 2 minutes ago
- › [Official] Grand Theft Auto V Information & Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Is a fx-8320e $50 better than a fx-6300? 3 minutes ago
- › Does high CPU utilization cause wireless keyboard/mouse lag? 3 minutes ago
- › Phanteks 850RPM Case Fan Blades 20030mm Fan Retail Cooling... by MadjinnSayan
- › BenQ XL2730Z 144Hz 1ms 27 inch Gaming Monitor with High Resolution... by Dargonplay
- › Swiftech H240-X CPU Liquid Cooling Kit by Nick-F
- › Lamptron Fan Controller FC-5 Black Version 2, Changeable Display... by Ultisym
- › TR TY-147 140 mm, 2 ball bearing fan, low noise emission. by MadjinnSayan
- › AeroCool Shark 140mm Case cooler by Alastair
- › BitFenix Spectre Pro BFF-LPRO-23030B-RP Blue LED Case Fan by Alastair
- › HD 429S - Headset ( Ohrenschale ) by obikenobi27
- › AMD FX-8320 3.5GHz (4.0GHz Turbo) Socket AM3+ Eight-Core Desktop... by MatthewGB
- › CORSAIR CX600M 600W Power Supply by MatthewGB
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...
- › Intel Core i7 4790K Energy Efficiency
- › Multi Tasking on Intel Haswell CPU's
- › Intel Hyper Threading - Performance Scaling...
- › Intel Core i3 vs Core i5 vs Core i7: Gaming...
- › The Witcher 3 v1.08 - Performance Test
- › Overclock Labs - Community Review Program...
- › P5K-VM chassis intrusion hardware fix