Today I witnessed some hardcore beatdowns in the Chat. A lot of Immaturity has been witnessed today and the future of the chat is now undetermined.
I hope that we can keep the chat, and that we, as a website, can be more mature and nice to other members.
I'm not only saying this to everyone out there, I am including myself.
Hopefully we can keep the chat and get to know each other better, I've met some cool people on the chat that I never talk to on the forums and have gotten some help here and there.
Anyways, I just bought Two Worlds, it was $9.95 on Steam. Can you blame me? Oh... Well +REP for whoever made the thread, I've been itching to play it.
It doesn't look like the best game out there and has kind of a lame storyline, but I like the effects on magic and weapons, and also the customization and leveling up in the game.
I should probably beat my other games first before venturing off into this one.
Until next time.
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 2297 Active Users (412 Members and 1885 Guests)
- › [Digital Foundry] Inside PlayStation 4 Pro: How Sony made the first... 10 seconds ago
- › Asus PG248Q - 24" 180hz monitor launched. 52 seconds ago
- › [OFFICIAL] FX-8320/FX-8350 Vishera Owners Club 2 minutes ago
- › Any opinions or reviews on the new Dell S2417DG? 3 minutes ago
- › [Official] Case Labs Owners Club 3 minutes ago
- › [Sponsored] Logitech G Pro Gaming Mouse Review - by Ino 3 minutes ago
- › International Orders 4 minutes ago
- › AMD FX-8370E's clock dropping to 1400 MHz when under stress 6 minutes ago
- › Creative 5200 speakers volume control wire fix? 6 minutes ago
- › Playstation 4 PRO Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Corsair Hydro Series H55 Quiet CPU Coolers by AyyMD
- › Aodin Mini Smart Android Projector by jasonwell90
- › Macho X2 by AyyMD
- › Thermaltake Mini Typhoon by NotUrAvrgG33k
- › Nixeus 24in, 1920x1080, Full HD, 144Hz, FreeSync, LED Backlight... by bluedevil
- › Cherry MC 4000 by Ino.
- › DEMCiflex Dust Filter by The Sandman
- › ADATA Technology SU800 SSD Review by Jedson3614
- › be quiet! Silent Base 600 - Red by Duality92
- › AmazonBasics High-Speed HDMI Cable - 3 Feet (Latest Standard) by TheCautiousOne
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...
- › Intel Core i7 4790K Energy Efficiency
- › Multi Tasking on Intel Haswell CPU's
- › Intel Hyper Threading - Performance Scaling...
- › Intel Core i3 vs Core i5 vs Core i7: Gaming...
- › The Witcher 3 v1.08 - Performance Test
- › Overclock Labs - Community Review Program...