Today I witnessed some hardcore beatdowns in the Chat. A lot of Immaturity has been witnessed today and the future of the chat is now undetermined.
I hope that we can keep the chat, and that we, as a website, can be more mature and nice to other members.
I'm not only saying this to everyone out there, I am including myself.
Hopefully we can keep the chat and get to know each other better, I've met some cool people on the chat that I never talk to on the forums and have gotten some help here and there.
Anyways, I just bought Two Worlds, it was $9.95 on Steam. Can you blame me? Oh... Well +REP for whoever made the thread, I've been itching to play it.
It doesn't look like the best game out there and has kind of a lame storyline, but I like the effects on magic and weapons, and also the customization and leveling up in the game.
I should probably beat my other games first before venturing off into this one.
Until next time.
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 1926 Active Users (282 Members and 1644 Guests)
- › Any idea how to take apart a corsair ML140? 5 minutes ago
- › 1155 - Socket Motherboard 5 minutes ago
- › [Official] ASUS sabertooth AMD Owners Club 6 minutes ago
- › Small form factor - Intel Linux Build 7 minutes ago
- › Logitech G403 vs Logitech G Pro? 10 minutes ago
- › [Guru3D] Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Gets DX12 and a Benchmark says... 12 minutes ago
- › SO I FINALLY GOT IT - A LITTLE ADVICE PLEASE? 14 minutes ago
- › [Build Log] - IRONBEAST - A fully watercooled, X-99, Quad-GPU, 900D... 16 minutes ago
- › [Official] Diablo III Information and Discussion Thread 17 minutes ago
- › Gaming system for under 500€ 17 minutes ago
- › ADATA Technology SU800 SSD Review by Jedson3614
- › be quiet! Silent Base 600 - Red by Duality92
- › AmazonBasics High-Speed HDMI Cable - 3 Feet (Latest Standard) by TheCautiousOne
- › Microsoft Internet Keyboard PS/2 by Mingan
- › Cherry MX 6.0 Keyboard by geggeg
- › Seagate Barracuda XT 4TB ST4000DM000 by Pawelr98
- › Corsair Air Series SP 140 LED Blue High Static Pressure Fan Cooling... by Alastair
- › ASUS ROG Eagle Eye GX1000 by jordehn
- › Mondo Rez by jordehn
- › ASRock H170 Performance/Hyper by Xaltar
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...
- › Intel Core i7 4790K Energy Efficiency
- › Multi Tasking on Intel Haswell CPU's
- › Intel Hyper Threading - Performance Scaling...
- › Intel Core i3 vs Core i5 vs Core i7: Gaming...
- › The Witcher 3 v1.08 - Performance Test
- › Overclock Labs - Community Review Program...