Yes, finally I have gone back to college. My break was just too long. I was bored at home for the last two weeks since my friends all left two weeks before me.
So anyway, I arrived back on Saturday and boy do I feel overwhelmed. Ok, so over the weekend I goofed off with some friends before the start of semester. My schedule worked out so I have all of my classes 10AM or later, but such said classes are clustered together. I have about 10 minutes to get from class to class. This is only between three different pairs of classes, but at least one of them happens everyday
Physics really has me worried though. Many people have told me that College Physics will consume and break you. It already seems like that. There already is some reading to do, as well as a quiz on Friday. Not only that, the syllabus is so long and the grade determination is really quite worrying. 300 points from 3 exams, 200 points for final, 100 for discussion grade, 50 for lab, 50 for lecture quizzes. 100 points is dropped from your worst grade, which makes it 600 points total. This sounds good at first, but then looking at the final grade determination looks crazy...
(Based on % of 600)
100-80 - A
80-75 - A-
75-70 - B+
70-65 - B
65-60 - B-
60-55 - C+
55-50 - C
50-45 - C-
45-40 - D
Below 40 - F
Obviously with this scale, the grading must be tough! I'm going to have to work so hard in order to get a good grade. I really don't think I can come on here too often anymore. I'm probably going to die...
Calculus II does not look fun. The teacher is kind of weird. He talks like he is a recent grad student but he also says that he hasn't taught this course in a long time. Also, he says he is nocturnal....ok
My engineering courses seem ok, I've only been to the general one so far. Still the same as before.
My elective is "Music of Far East Asia." It seems like a good class. I get to listen to ethnic music, read about them, and memorize stuff about them. I think this course isn't going to be easy either, but at least I will enjoy it and learn something new.
That's all for now, I don't think I will be posting something in a long time. My friends still play games every day and all the time. One of them doesn't so I try to talk to him more
Anyway, my head kind of hurts right now and I have some stuff to do...I do hope that I live to tell the tale of college physics
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 3388 Active Users (639 Members and 2749 Guests)
- › [Official] NVIDIA GTX 760 Owners Club 25 seconds ago
- › OCN's Most Recommended Audio Products 32 seconds ago
- › [Official] OCN Headphones and Earphones Club 44 seconds ago
- › Please help overclock with budget board!! (lots of pics and... 47 seconds ago
- › [Dell] Alienware releases their Alpha mini gaming system! 48 seconds ago
- › Files with quotation marks can't be copied off of a CD? 1 minute ago
- › What is the best all in one cooler for the AMD FX-8350? 1 minute ago
- › My 3770k is probably dying. 1 minute ago
- › Intel Pentium G3258 Performance and Owners Club 1 minute ago
- › Monitor Blink when moving mouse (after Replacing PSU) 2 minutes ago
- › Noppoo "Lolita" Red Backlight Edition w/ Noppoo's... by DatLoudTyper
- › ROCCAT Kone Pure Core Performance 8200DPI Pro-Aim R3 Laser Sensor... by HengHoot
- › Ducky Zero Shine Zone DK2108SZ by HengHoot
- › Evercool SB-F1 Case Cooling Fan by Gareth Ward
- › TTPOD T1-E High Definition Dual Dynamic Professional In-ear... by hollowtek
- › Fractal Design FD-CA-ARC-XL-BL-W Computer Case by WilliamGayde
- › Aquacomputer Airplex Modularity System 360mm Radiator by sunyata
- › Phobya Balancer 250 Silver Nickel by sunyata
- › Bitspower 1/2" ID x 3/4" OD G1/4'' Compression... by sunyata
- › Watercool Heatkiller MO-RA3 360 Core by sunyata
- › How to Solder Electronics
- › Broken CM Storm Xornet scroll wheel
- › A Troubling Trend
- › The Truth About FPS
- › My First Case Mod!
- › GPU and CPU power connections
- › A Guide on how to fix Heat Problems
- › [Linux] How to enable backlight control and...
- › How To: Activate a 2012/2012 R2 Virtual Machine
- › Really long term project: Conversion from...