Yes, finally I have gone back to college. My break was just too long. I was bored at home for the last two weeks since my friends all left two weeks before me.
So anyway, I arrived back on Saturday and boy do I feel overwhelmed. Ok, so over the weekend I goofed off with some friends before the start of semester. My schedule worked out so I have all of my classes 10AM or later, but such said classes are clustered together. I have about 10 minutes to get from class to class. This is only between three different pairs of classes, but at least one of them happens everyday
Physics really has me worried though. Many people have told me that College Physics will consume and break you. It already seems like that. There already is some reading to do, as well as a quiz on Friday. Not only that, the syllabus is so long and the grade determination is really quite worrying. 300 points from 3 exams, 200 points for final, 100 for discussion grade, 50 for lab, 50 for lecture quizzes. 100 points is dropped from your worst grade, which makes it 600 points total. This sounds good at first, but then looking at the final grade determination looks crazy...
(Based on % of 600)
100-80 - A
80-75 - A-
75-70 - B+
70-65 - B
65-60 - B-
60-55 - C+
55-50 - C
50-45 - C-
45-40 - D
Below 40 - F
Obviously with this scale, the grading must be tough! I'm going to have to work so hard in order to get a good grade. I really don't think I can come on here too often anymore. I'm probably going to die...
Calculus II does not look fun. The teacher is kind of weird. He talks like he is a recent grad student but he also says that he hasn't taught this course in a long time. Also, he says he is nocturnal....ok
My engineering courses seem ok, I've only been to the general one so far. Still the same as before.
My elective is "Music of Far East Asia." It seems like a good class. I get to listen to ethnic music, read about them, and memorize stuff about them. I think this course isn't going to be easy either, but at least I will enjoy it and learn something new.
That's all for now, I don't think I will be posting something in a long time. My friends still play games every day and all the time. One of them doesn't so I try to talk to him more
Anyway, my head kind of hurts right now and I have some stuff to do...I do hope that I live to tell the tale of college physics
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 3276 Active Users (456 Members and 2820 Guests)
- › [EVGA Twitter] New EVGA Power adapter for graphics cards (GTX1080... 13 seconds ago
- › Acer XB321HK 4k 32" G-Sync Monitor 24 seconds ago
- › [PcPer/Guru3D] Intel Core i7-6950X 10-core Broadwell-E Review 42 seconds ago
- › Concerning 6700k Temps? 1 minute ago
- › == Haswell-E Overclock Leaderboard & Owners Club == 1 minute ago
- › [VC]AMD to launch Polaris 10 at Computex 1 minute ago
- › OCN XSPC Photon Res/D5 Pump combo owners club 3 minutes ago
- › [Various] GTX 1080 Reviews 3 minutes ago
- › [Various] ASUS ROG STRIX GeForce GTX 1080 offers poor overclocking 4 minutes ago
- › [Various] Computex 2016 [Pic/Video Heavy] 5 minutes ago
- › GIGABYTE GA-Z97X-SLI ATX Intel Motherboard by SkipP
- › Corsair Hydro Series H80i GT Performance Liquid CPU Cooler... by SkipP
- › Noctua NF-P14s redux 1500 PWM 140mm 1500 RPM 25.8 dBA 4-pin SSO by SkipP
- › Acer Predator X34 by Jedson3614
- › Gigabyte Technology Z170N-WIFI by Jedson3614
- › HyperX FURY SSD by Jedson3614
- › Waves. by TheCautiousOne
- › Intel Q9650 LGA 775 by cat1092
- › Intel Core i5-3570K 3.4GHz LGA1155 by jkuddyh801
- › Netgear Inc. Nighthawk X8 by Jedson3614
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...
- › Intel Core i7 4790K Energy Efficiency
- › Multi Tasking on Intel Haswell CPU's
- › Intel Hyper Threading - Performance Scaling...
- › Intel Core i3 vs Core i5 vs Core i7: Gaming...
- › The Witcher 3 v1.08 - Performance Test
- › Overclock Labs - Community Review Program...