Yes, finally I have gone back to college. My break was just too long. I was bored at home for the last two weeks since my friends all left two weeks before me.
So anyway, I arrived back on Saturday and boy do I feel overwhelmed. Ok, so over the weekend I goofed off with some friends before the start of semester. My schedule worked out so I have all of my classes 10AM or later, but such said classes are clustered together. I have about 10 minutes to get from class to class. This is only between three different pairs of classes, but at least one of them happens everyday
Physics really has me worried though. Many people have told me that College Physics will consume and break you. It already seems like that. There already is some reading to do, as well as a quiz on Friday. Not only that, the syllabus is so long and the grade determination is really quite worrying. 300 points from 3 exams, 200 points for final, 100 for discussion grade, 50 for lab, 50 for lecture quizzes. 100 points is dropped from your worst grade, which makes it 600 points total. This sounds good at first, but then looking at the final grade determination looks crazy...
(Based on % of 600)
100-80 - A
80-75 - A-
75-70 - B+
70-65 - B
65-60 - B-
60-55 - C+
55-50 - C
50-45 - C-
45-40 - D
Below 40 - F
Obviously with this scale, the grading must be tough! I'm going to have to work so hard in order to get a good grade. I really don't think I can come on here too often anymore. I'm probably going to die...
Calculus II does not look fun. The teacher is kind of weird. He talks like he is a recent grad student but he also says that he hasn't taught this course in a long time. Also, he says he is nocturnal....ok
My engineering courses seem ok, I've only been to the general one so far. Still the same as before.
My elective is "Music of Far East Asia." It seems like a good class. I get to listen to ethnic music, read about them, and memorize stuff about them. I think this course isn't going to be easy either, but at least I will enjoy it and learn something new.
That's all for now, I don't think I will be posting something in a long time. My friends still play games every day and all the time. One of them doesn't so I try to talk to him more
Anyway, my head kind of hurts right now and I have some stuff to do...I do hope that I live to tell the tale of college physics
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 2550 Active Users (531 Members and 2019 Guests)
- › OCN Water Cooling Club And Picture Gallery 23 seconds ago
- › [WCCF] AMD RX 480 Can Hit 1.5Ghz+, New Overclocking Tool With... 54 seconds ago
- › i5 6600K- quest for stable 4.6 GHz 1 minute ago
- › Broadwell-E thread 1 minute ago
- › Logitech G900 Chaos Spectrum announced 1 minute ago
- › BH7 Build Log - "White Raptor" 2 minutes ago
- › [PCLab] Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme - 2000MHz right out of the box 2 minutes ago
- › In Win 805 Owners Club 3 minutes ago
- › Surface Tuning.. 3 minutes ago
- › 7th BOINC Pentathlon - June 5th-19th 2016 4 minutes ago
- › PNY CS2211 by Jedson3614
- › Ubuntu MATE 16.04 by DownshiftArtist
- › Netgear Nighthawk x4 AC2200 by Jedson3614
- › PNY Anarchy X 16GB 2800MHz by Jedson3614
- › Asus X99-A II by ondoy
- › Samson Meteor Mic USB Studio Microphone (Chrome) by Plastic Noise
- › Creative Sound Blaster X H5 by Jedson3614
- › PNY GTX 960 XLR8 by Jedson3614
- › Corsair K70 RGB Rapidfire Mechanical Keyboard by WilliamGayde
- › Sound Blaster X G5 by Jedson3614
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...
- › Intel Core i7 4790K Energy Efficiency
- › Multi Tasking on Intel Haswell CPU's
- › Intel Hyper Threading - Performance Scaling...
- › Intel Core i3 vs Core i5 vs Core i7: Gaming...
- › The Witcher 3 v1.08 - Performance Test
- › Overclock Labs - Community Review Program...