Yes, finally I have gone back to college. My break was just too long. I was bored at home for the last two weeks since my friends all left two weeks before me.
So anyway, I arrived back on Saturday and boy do I feel overwhelmed. Ok, so over the weekend I goofed off with some friends before the start of semester. My schedule worked out so I have all of my classes 10AM or later, but such said classes are clustered together. I have about 10 minutes to get from class to class. This is only between three different pairs of classes, but at least one of them happens everyday
Physics really has me worried though. Many people have told me that College Physics will consume and break you. It already seems like that. There already is some reading to do, as well as a quiz on Friday. Not only that, the syllabus is so long and the grade determination is really quite worrying. 300 points from 3 exams, 200 points for final, 100 for discussion grade, 50 for lab, 50 for lecture quizzes. 100 points is dropped from your worst grade, which makes it 600 points total. This sounds good at first, but then looking at the final grade determination looks crazy...
(Based on % of 600)
100-80 - A
80-75 - A-
75-70 - B+
70-65 - B
65-60 - B-
60-55 - C+
55-50 - C
50-45 - C-
45-40 - D
Below 40 - F
Obviously with this scale, the grading must be tough! I'm going to have to work so hard in order to get a good grade. I really don't think I can come on here too often anymore. I'm probably going to die...
Calculus II does not look fun. The teacher is kind of weird. He talks like he is a recent grad student but he also says that he hasn't taught this course in a long time. Also, he says he is nocturnal....ok
My engineering courses seem ok, I've only been to the general one so far. Still the same as before.
My elective is "Music of Far East Asia." It seems like a good class. I get to listen to ethnic music, read about them, and memorize stuff about them. I think this course isn't going to be easy either, but at least I will enjoy it and learn something new.
That's all for now, I don't think I will be posting something in a long time. My friends still play games every day and all the time. One of them doesn't so I try to talk to him more
Anyway, my head kind of hurts right now and I have some stuff to do...I do hope that I live to tell the tale of college physics
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 1933 Active Users (250 Members and 1683 Guests)
- › Kaby Lake Overclocking Guide [With Statistics] 24 seconds ago
- › [PCGamesN] AMD is targeting GTX 1080 performance for their first... 2 minutes ago
- › [PCPer/TT] Introducing the EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti K|NGP|N 2 minutes ago
- › [HardOCP/OC3D] AMD RX Vega pictured from HardOCP sample 5 minutes ago
- › ROG Crosshair VI overclocking thread 5 minutes ago
- › VRM on the new AM4 motherboards 6 minutes ago
- › [Official] Screenshot of Your Games Thread 6 minutes ago
- › [ZDNet / Ars Technica] Microsoft cuts off Windows 10 support early... 7 minutes ago
- › Corsair 750D Owners Club 8 minutes ago
- › [OC3D] Ethereum mining has just gotten a lot more difficult / Used... 9 minutes ago
- › Manjaro Linux XFCE 64bit (Latest Version) Arch based linux by AlphaC
- › Gigabyte GA-AX370-Gaming K7 AM4 AMD X370 RGB FUSION SMART FAN 5... by Radical Vision
- › MSI ProSeries AMD Ryzen B350 DDR4 VR Ready HDMI USB 3 micro-ATX... by CriticalOne
- › Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 DRAM 3200MHz (PC4-25600)... by CriticalOne
- › EVGA SuperNOVA 850 P2 80+ PLATINUM, 850W ECO Mode Fully Modular... by Radical Vision
- › Winnja Cable by SightUp
- › In Win Classic Series, 80 Plus Platinum Certified, Fully Modular... by Wally West
- › Intel 750 Series AIC 800GB PCI Express 3.0 MLC Solid State Drive... by Spykerv
- › ID-COOLING Auraflow 240 RGB AIO Cooler by DaveLT
- › Noctua NH-D14 SE2011 Quiet CPU Cooler for Intel LGA 2011 Socket... by DontDoCovfefe
- › The Best CPUs of 1H 2017 (DRAFT)
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...
- › Intel Core i7 4790K Energy Efficiency