Yes, finally I have gone back to college. My break was just too long. I was bored at home for the last two weeks since my friends all left two weeks before me.
So anyway, I arrived back on Saturday and boy do I feel overwhelmed. Ok, so over the weekend I goofed off with some friends before the start of semester. My schedule worked out so I have all of my classes 10AM or later, but such said classes are clustered together. I have about 10 minutes to get from class to class. This is only between three different pairs of classes, but at least one of them happens everyday
Physics really has me worried though. Many people have told me that College Physics will consume and break you. It already seems like that. There already is some reading to do, as well as a quiz on Friday. Not only that, the syllabus is so long and the grade determination is really quite worrying. 300 points from 3 exams, 200 points for final, 100 for discussion grade, 50 for lab, 50 for lecture quizzes. 100 points is dropped from your worst grade, which makes it 600 points total. This sounds good at first, but then looking at the final grade determination looks crazy...
(Based on % of 600)
100-80 - A
80-75 - A-
75-70 - B+
70-65 - B
65-60 - B-
60-55 - C+
55-50 - C
50-45 - C-
45-40 - D
Below 40 - F
Obviously with this scale, the grading must be tough! I'm going to have to work so hard in order to get a good grade. I really don't think I can come on here too often anymore. I'm probably going to die...
Calculus II does not look fun. The teacher is kind of weird. He talks like he is a recent grad student but he also says that he hasn't taught this course in a long time. Also, he says he is nocturnal....ok
My engineering courses seem ok, I've only been to the general one so far. Still the same as before.
My elective is "Music of Far East Asia." It seems like a good class. I get to listen to ethnic music, read about them, and memorize stuff about them. I think this course isn't going to be easy either, but at least I will enjoy it and learn something new.
That's all for now, I don't think I will be posting something in a long time. My friends still play games every day and all the time. One of them doesn't so I try to talk to him more
Anyway, my head kind of hurts right now and I have some stuff to do...I do hope that I live to tell the tale of college physics
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 1817 Active Users (353 Members and 1464 Guests)
- › Polaris Bios Editing ( RX480 / RX470 / RX460) 2 minutes ago
- › Skylake Overclocking Guide [With Statistics] 2 minutes ago
- › Why is SLI "Dead" 3 minutes ago
- › **Official ASUS P5Q PRO Turbo/PRO/Turbo Owners Club** (All ASUS P45... 3 minutes ago
- › [Various] AMD Ryzen 7 Reviews 4 minutes ago
- › [Official] Battlefield: 1 Information and Discussion Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Big Bang Theorists 11 minutes ago
- › [The Intercept] The Senate Just Voted to Sell You Out to Advertisers 12 minutes ago
- › [Official] Screenshot of Your Games Thread 17 minutes ago
- › TEC Chill Box Chamber Build log 17 minutes ago
- › Logitech Wireless Illuminated Keyboard K800 by Khalaharee
- › Creative Labs K08 & M04 by Jedson3614
- › G.Skill Mechanical Gaming Keyboard, Full RGB (RIPJAWS KM570 RGB,... by Duality92
- › Phononic HEX 2.0 Thermoelectric CPU Cooler, Black by Duality92
- › BitFenix Shogun E-ATX Dual Tempered Glass Gaming Case with Asus... by Duality92
- › Nidec UltraFlo 120x120x38mm by MasakakiKairi
- › Delta PFM1412DE 140x38mm 7.5A 350CFM by MasakakiKairi
- › Nidec 120mm x 38mm 12V 40W Super High Speed Fan, Extreme Air Flow... by MasakakiKairi
- › SCYTHE D1225C12B7AP-29 GENTLE TYPHOON 120 MM FAN 3000RPM by MasakakiKairi
- › Delta FFB1212EHE-F00 Case Cooler by MasakakiKairi
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...
- › Intel Core i7 4790K Energy Efficiency
- › Multi Tasking on Intel Haswell CPU's
- › Intel Hyper Threading - Performance Scaling...