Yes, finally I have gone back to college. My break was just too long. I was bored at home for the last two weeks since my friends all left two weeks before me.
So anyway, I arrived back on Saturday and boy do I feel overwhelmed. Ok, so over the weekend I goofed off with some friends before the start of semester. My schedule worked out so I have all of my classes 10AM or later, but such said classes are clustered together. I have about 10 minutes to get from class to class. This is only between three different pairs of classes, but at least one of them happens everyday
Physics really has me worried though. Many people have told me that College Physics will consume and break you. It already seems like that. There already is some reading to do, as well as a quiz on Friday. Not only that, the syllabus is so long and the grade determination is really quite worrying. 300 points from 3 exams, 200 points for final, 100 for discussion grade, 50 for lab, 50 for lecture quizzes. 100 points is dropped from your worst grade, which makes it 600 points total. This sounds good at first, but then looking at the final grade determination looks crazy...
(Based on % of 600)
100-80 - A
80-75 - A-
75-70 - B+
70-65 - B
65-60 - B-
60-55 - C+
55-50 - C
50-45 - C-
45-40 - D
Below 40 - F
Obviously with this scale, the grading must be tough! I'm going to have to work so hard in order to get a good grade. I really don't think I can come on here too often anymore. I'm probably going to die...
Calculus II does not look fun. The teacher is kind of weird. He talks like he is a recent grad student but he also says that he hasn't taught this course in a long time. Also, he says he is nocturnal....ok
My engineering courses seem ok, I've only been to the general one so far. Still the same as before.
My elective is "Music of Far East Asia." It seems like a good class. I get to listen to ethnic music, read about them, and memorize stuff about them. I think this course isn't going to be easy either, but at least I will enjoy it and learn something new.
That's all for now, I don't think I will be posting something in a long time. My friends still play games every day and all the time. One of them doesn't so I try to talk to him more
Anyway, my head kind of hurts right now and I have some stuff to do...I do hope that I live to tell the tale of college physics
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 2138 Active Users (292 Members and 1846 Guests)
- › [Zerohedge] Fukushima Aborts Latest Robot Mission Inside Reactor,... 54 seconds ago
- › I need a smaller FPS mouse without any chronic switch problems 1 minute ago
- › [Official] NVIDIA GTX 1070 Owner's Club 1 minute ago
- › Kaby Lake - 5GHz milestone 2 minutes ago
- › [Official] Gigabyte GA-990XA/970A-Series Owners' Club & Help Thread... 6 minutes ago
- › Overclock.net Podcast: LIVE Season 2 8 minutes ago
- › The Intel Devil's Canyon Owners Club 8 minutes ago
- › Forum Folding War 2017 13 minutes ago
- › ASUS Z270 motherboards - North America Q/A thread 15 minutes ago
- › Freesync or G-sync? 16 minutes ago
- › Tt eSPORTS Ventus Z Ergonomic Laser Gaming Mouse with 2-Zone RGB... by Jedson3614
- › Dungeon Siege III by michaeltibbsjr
- › Sapphire RX 460 2GB Single Fan D5 OC by sepiashimmer
- › NZXT Technologies Kraken X41 140mm All-In-One Liquid Cooling System... by maverickvii
- › JH Audio JH3X Pro by Chipp
- › Cryorig R1 Ultimate CR-R1A Dual Tower CPU Heatsink with 2xXF140 fans by AyyMD
- › Thermaltake PS-SPR-0850FPCBUS-R Smart Pro RGB 850W Zero Fan 80 PLUS... by Jedson3614
- › In Win 509 ROG Gaming eATX by khaosgamer
- › NZXT S340 Mid Tower Cases CA-S340W-B1 Glossy Black by AyyMD
- › ViewSonic VX2757-MHD 27-inch 1080p Gaming Monitor with 2ms, VGA,... by Stronghold
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...
- › Intel Core i7 4790K Energy Efficiency
- › Multi Tasking on Intel Haswell CPU's
- › Intel Hyper Threading - Performance Scaling...
- › Intel Core i3 vs Core i5 vs Core i7: Gaming...