Yes, finally I have gone back to college. My break was just too long. I was bored at home for the last two weeks since my friends all left two weeks before me.
So anyway, I arrived back on Saturday and boy do I feel overwhelmed. Ok, so over the weekend I goofed off with some friends before the start of semester. My schedule worked out so I have all of my classes 10AM or later, but such said classes are clustered together. I have about 10 minutes to get from class to class. This is only between three different pairs of classes, but at least one of them happens everyday
Physics really has me worried though. Many people have told me that College Physics will consume and break you. It already seems like that. There already is some reading to do, as well as a quiz on Friday. Not only that, the syllabus is so long and the grade determination is really quite worrying. 300 points from 3 exams, 200 points for final, 100 for discussion grade, 50 for lab, 50 for lecture quizzes. 100 points is dropped from your worst grade, which makes it 600 points total. This sounds good at first, but then looking at the final grade determination looks crazy...
(Based on % of 600)
100-80 - A
80-75 - A-
75-70 - B+
70-65 - B
65-60 - B-
60-55 - C+
55-50 - C
50-45 - C-
45-40 - D
Below 40 - F
Obviously with this scale, the grading must be tough! I'm going to have to work so hard in order to get a good grade. I really don't think I can come on here too often anymore. I'm probably going to die...
Calculus II does not look fun. The teacher is kind of weird. He talks like he is a recent grad student but he also says that he hasn't taught this course in a long time. Also, he says he is nocturnal....ok
My engineering courses seem ok, I've only been to the general one so far. Still the same as before.
My elective is "Music of Far East Asia." It seems like a good class. I get to listen to ethnic music, read about them, and memorize stuff about them. I think this course isn't going to be easy either, but at least I will enjoy it and learn something new.
That's all for now, I don't think I will be posting something in a long time. My friends still play games every day and all the time. One of them doesn't so I try to talk to him more
Anyway, my head kind of hurts right now and I have some stuff to do...I do hope that I live to tell the tale of college physics
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 1806 Active Users (261 Members and 1545 Guests)
- › Gamedias M8 Gaming Mouse 53 seconds ago
- › Advices for a noob 1 minute ago
- › ASUS X99 Motherboard Series - Official Support Thread (North... 10 minutes ago
- › [Official] ASUS X99-E WS Owner's thread 14 minutes ago
- › OCN's Most Recommended Audio Products 18 minutes ago
- › [Official] ASUS sabertooth AMD Owners Club 19 minutes ago
- › Folding with gtx970 and gtx980ti in one rig? 21 minutes ago
- › [Gamesradar] PS4 Pro is basically two PS4 chips, using one for old... 22 minutes ago
- › Extreme Air Zen Design Suggestions 25 minutes ago
- › (NY Times) AT&T Agrees to Buy Time Warner for $85.4 Billion 26 minutes ago
- › Corsair Hydro Series H55 Quiet CPU Coolers by AyyMD
- › Aodin Mini Smart Android Projector by jasonwell90
- › Macho X2 by AyyMD
- › Thermaltake Mini Typhoon by NotUrAvrgG33k
- › Nixeus 24in, 1920x1080, Full HD, 144Hz, FreeSync, LED Backlight... by bluedevil
- › Cherry MC 4000 by Ino.
- › DEMCiflex Dust Filter by The Sandman
- › ADATA Technology SU800 SSD Review by Jedson3614
- › be quiet! Silent Base 600 - Red by Duality92
- › AmazonBasics High-Speed HDMI Cable - 3 Feet (Latest Standard) by TheCautiousOne
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...
- › Intel Core i7 4790K Energy Efficiency
- › Multi Tasking on Intel Haswell CPU's
- › Intel Hyper Threading - Performance Scaling...
- › Intel Core i3 vs Core i5 vs Core i7: Gaming...
- › The Witcher 3 v1.08 - Performance Test
- › Overclock Labs - Community Review Program...