Yes, finally I have gone back to college. My break was just too long. I was bored at home for the last two weeks since my friends all left two weeks before me.
So anyway, I arrived back on Saturday and boy do I feel overwhelmed. Ok, so over the weekend I goofed off with some friends before the start of semester. My schedule worked out so I have all of my classes 10AM or later, but such said classes are clustered together. I have about 10 minutes to get from class to class. This is only between three different pairs of classes, but at least one of them happens everyday
Physics really has me worried though. Many people have told me that College Physics will consume and break you. It already seems like that. There already is some reading to do, as well as a quiz on Friday. Not only that, the syllabus is so long and the grade determination is really quite worrying. 300 points from 3 exams, 200 points for final, 100 for discussion grade, 50 for lab, 50 for lecture quizzes. 100 points is dropped from your worst grade, which makes it 600 points total. This sounds good at first, but then looking at the final grade determination looks crazy...
(Based on % of 600)
100-80 - A
80-75 - A-
75-70 - B+
70-65 - B
65-60 - B-
60-55 - C+
55-50 - C
50-45 - C-
45-40 - D
Below 40 - F
Obviously with this scale, the grading must be tough! I'm going to have to work so hard in order to get a good grade. I really don't think I can come on here too often anymore. I'm probably going to die...
Calculus II does not look fun. The teacher is kind of weird. He talks like he is a recent grad student but he also says that he hasn't taught this course in a long time. Also, he says he is nocturnal....ok
My engineering courses seem ok, I've only been to the general one so far. Still the same as before.
My elective is "Music of Far East Asia." It seems like a good class. I get to listen to ethnic music, read about them, and memorize stuff about them. I think this course isn't going to be easy either, but at least I will enjoy it and learn something new.
That's all for now, I don't think I will be posting something in a long time. My friends still play games every day and all the time. One of them doesn't so I try to talk to him more
Anyway, my head kind of hurts right now and I have some stuff to do...I do hope that I live to tell the tale of college physics
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 3456 Active Users (744 Members and 2712 Guests)
- › Windows 8 BSoD ntoskrnl.exe 10 seconds ago
- › [Official] Delidded Club / Guide 19 seconds ago
- › Dying Light First Impressions 20 seconds ago
- › [WTA] Best Gaming Monitor 1 minute ago
- › Welcome Xigmatek to their Manufacturer Forum! 1 minute ago
- › [Official] EVGA Classified Owner's Club 1 minute ago
- › [PCPER via Videocardz] Is/Will g-sync module be unneeded? 1 minute ago
- › [Official] NVIDIA GTX 970 Owner's Club 1 minute ago
- › 40x AMD Reference R9 290s (XFX, Sapphire, and Asus) 1 minute ago
- › [Build Log] ANN1H1L1ST - Haswell-E Build 2 minutes ago
- › ZOWIE GEAR EC2-A Gaming Mouse by treav0r
- › GIGABYTE GA-B85M-DS3H Micro ATX Intel Motherboard by Dan-H
- › ASRock X99M Extreme4 Micro ATX Intel Motherboard by Richard Eckert
- › Intel Pentium G2030 / 3 GHz processor by Kosenator
- › XSPC Raystorm CPU Block for Intel Socket LGA 775, 1156, 1155, 1366,... by ffhammack
- › XSPC D5 reservoir by ffhammack
- › XSPC EX240 by ffhammack
- › FinalMouse 2015 by kaptchka
- › EVGA GeForce GTX 770 Classified Video Card by vargus14
- › Xfx Radeon HD 4870x2 by cvin
- › The Minecraft Server "Ok" Minimum
- › nVidia/AMD Graphics Cards BSOD 116/1033 Fix |...
- › To built a 4k monitor gaming rig - what type...
- › What Could Have Been - The PlayStation 4 APU
- › How to Get Linux Ubuntu Working with a GTX970...
- › The 2014 Year In Tech
- › Editors Pick Deals - Black Friday 2014
- › How to Solder Electronics
- › Broken CM Storm Xornet scroll wheel
- › A Troubling Trend