Yes, finally I have gone back to college. My break was just too long. I was bored at home for the last two weeks since my friends all left two weeks before me.
So anyway, I arrived back on Saturday and boy do I feel overwhelmed. Ok, so over the weekend I goofed off with some friends before the start of semester. My schedule worked out so I have all of my classes 10AM or later, but such said classes are clustered together. I have about 10 minutes to get from class to class. This is only between three different pairs of classes, but at least one of them happens everyday
Physics really has me worried though. Many people have told me that College Physics will consume and break you. It already seems like that. There already is some reading to do, as well as a quiz on Friday. Not only that, the syllabus is so long and the grade determination is really quite worrying. 300 points from 3 exams, 200 points for final, 100 for discussion grade, 50 for lab, 50 for lecture quizzes. 100 points is dropped from your worst grade, which makes it 600 points total. This sounds good at first, but then looking at the final grade determination looks crazy...
(Based on % of 600)
100-80 - A
80-75 - A-
75-70 - B+
70-65 - B
65-60 - B-
60-55 - C+
55-50 - C
50-45 - C-
45-40 - D
Below 40 - F
Obviously with this scale, the grading must be tough! I'm going to have to work so hard in order to get a good grade. I really don't think I can come on here too often anymore. I'm probably going to die...
Calculus II does not look fun. The teacher is kind of weird. He talks like he is a recent grad student but he also says that he hasn't taught this course in a long time. Also, he says he is nocturnal....ok
My engineering courses seem ok, I've only been to the general one so far. Still the same as before.
My elective is "Music of Far East Asia." It seems like a good class. I get to listen to ethnic music, read about them, and memorize stuff about them. I think this course isn't going to be easy either, but at least I will enjoy it and learn something new.
That's all for now, I don't think I will be posting something in a long time. My friends still play games every day and all the time. One of them doesn't so I try to talk to him more
Anyway, my head kind of hurts right now and I have some stuff to do...I do hope that I live to tell the tale of college physics
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 2096 Active Users (314 Members and 1782 Guests)
- › Worse aim with 3366 and 3360 sensor. 6 seconds ago
- › NVIDIA GTX 1080 Ti Owner's Club 9 seconds ago
- › Thermaltake Core P3 Owner's Club 1 minute ago
- › Ongoing Pascal latency problems - Hotfix doesn't work for everyone. 1 minute ago
- › ROG Crosshair VI overclocking thread 1 minute ago
- › GIGABYTE GTX 9xx H2O/AIR BIOS Tweaking ┌(ô益ô)┐ 1 minute ago
- › [Rumor] Skylake-X (Core i9) Lineup and Specifications 2 minutes ago
- › OCN Water Cooling Club And Picture Gallery 4 minutes ago
- › [Ubisoft] Far Cry 5 is coming! 4 minutes ago
- › [TweakTown]AMD delayed Radeon RX Vega until July? 4 minutes ago
- › LIVA UHD Intel Latest 2.4Ghz Apollo Lake Dual LAN WIFI BT Palm... by Duality92
- › ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1080 Ti AMP Edition 11GB GDDR5X 352-bit PCIe 3.0... by bluedevil
- › PHANTEKS PH-TC14PE_RD 5 x ?8mm Dual Heat-Pipes, Dual 140mm Premium... by dirtyred
- › Kasda Networks KA1900 Dual Band Wireless Router by AyyMD
- › Thermaltake Contac Silent 12 by Chaosrender
- › Pixxo ML-G235U Black Wired Laser Mouse by nickCrowe
- › ARCTIC Freezer i32 - CPU Cooler with 120 mm PWM Fan for Intel with... by XaRGR
- › Logitech G9x Black Wired Laser Gaming Mouse by ramonamiller
- › AMD YD1700BBAEBOX Ryzen 7 1700 Processor with Wraith Spire LED Cooler by Hefny
- › Gigabyte GA-AX370-Gaming K7 AM4 AMD X370 RGB FUSION SMART FAN 5... by ThaWatcher
- › The Best CPUs of 1H 2017 (DRAFT)
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...
- › Intel Core i7 4790K Energy Efficiency