Yes, finally I have gone back to college. My break was just too long. I was bored at home for the last two weeks since my friends all left two weeks before me.
So anyway, I arrived back on Saturday and boy do I feel overwhelmed. Ok, so over the weekend I goofed off with some friends before the start of semester. My schedule worked out so I have all of my classes 10AM or later, but such said classes are clustered together. I have about 10 minutes to get from class to class. This is only between three different pairs of classes, but at least one of them happens everyday
Physics really has me worried though. Many people have told me that College Physics will consume and break you. It already seems like that. There already is some reading to do, as well as a quiz on Friday. Not only that, the syllabus is so long and the grade determination is really quite worrying. 300 points from 3 exams, 200 points for final, 100 for discussion grade, 50 for lab, 50 for lecture quizzes. 100 points is dropped from your worst grade, which makes it 600 points total. This sounds good at first, but then looking at the final grade determination looks crazy...
(Based on % of 600)
100-80 - A
80-75 - A-
75-70 - B+
70-65 - B
65-60 - B-
60-55 - C+
55-50 - C
50-45 - C-
45-40 - D
Below 40 - F
Obviously with this scale, the grading must be tough! I'm going to have to work so hard in order to get a good grade. I really don't think I can come on here too often anymore. I'm probably going to die...
Calculus II does not look fun. The teacher is kind of weird. He talks like he is a recent grad student but he also says that he hasn't taught this course in a long time. Also, he says he is nocturnal....ok
My engineering courses seem ok, I've only been to the general one so far. Still the same as before.
My elective is "Music of Far East Asia." It seems like a good class. I get to listen to ethnic music, read about them, and memorize stuff about them. I think this course isn't going to be easy either, but at least I will enjoy it and learn something new.
That's all for now, I don't think I will be posting something in a long time. My friends still play games every day and all the time. One of them doesn't so I try to talk to him more
Anyway, my head kind of hurts right now and I have some stuff to do...I do hope that I live to tell the tale of college physics
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 3669 Active Users (870 Members and 2799 Guests)
- › Best sound card for gaming? 18 seconds ago
- › == Haswell-E Overclock Leaderboard & Owners Club == 36 seconds ago
- › [TTR] The SSD Endurance Experiment: Only two remain after 1.5PB 39 seconds ago
- › G402 - Logitech destroyed a perfectly good mouse with a gyroscope 44 seconds ago
- › [Newegg]LEPA LPALV12-BK 22usd AR 47 seconds ago
- › *OFFICIAL* NVIDIA GTX 980 Owner's Club 56 seconds ago
- › [Official] OCN Headphones and Earphones Club 1 minute ago
- › [PC Tuning]GeForce GTX 990 and probably Titan X on the way! 1 minute ago
- › fx 6350 vs 8320 2 minutes ago
- › Top 30 3DMark11 Scores for Single/Dual/Tri/Quad 2 minutes ago
- › Nixeus MODA Mechanical Keyboard - Brown Switch (Silent Tactile) by Jixr
- › Kingsing S2 Mtk6582 Quad Core Phone White by voodooxxx
- › Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO CPU Cooler (RR-212E-20PK-R1) by Gavush
- › Thermaltake V3 Black Edition VL80001W2Z Computer Case With Side... by Gavush
- › Corsair K70 RGB Mechanical Keyboard (Cherry MX Red) by Sideways8LV
- › EPSON WorkForce 630 Wireless InkJet MFC / All-In-One Color Printer... by Thready
- › Logitech G600 by The Andoxico
- › Audioengine B1 Premium Bluetooth Music Receiver by WilliamGayde
- › Cooler Master Seidon 120V - PC CPU Liquid Water Cooling System,... by DaUn3rD0g
- › 120GB SSDNOW V300 SATA 3 2.5 W/ADAPTER by Crazycuda
- › How to Solder Electronics
- › Broken CM Storm Xornet scroll wheel
- › A Troubling Trend
- › The Truth About FPS
- › My First Case Mod!
- › GPU and CPU power connections
- › A Guide on how to fix Heat Problems
- › [Linux] How to enable backlight control and...
- › How To: Activate a 2012/2012 R2 Virtual Machine
- › Really long term project: Conversion from...