Yes, finally I have gone back to college. My break was just too long. I was bored at home for the last two weeks since my friends all left two weeks before me.
So anyway, I arrived back on Saturday and boy do I feel overwhelmed. Ok, so over the weekend I goofed off with some friends before the start of semester. My schedule worked out so I have all of my classes 10AM or later, but such said classes are clustered together. I have about 10 minutes to get from class to class. This is only between three different pairs of classes, but at least one of them happens everyday
Physics really has me worried though. Many people have told me that College Physics will consume and break you. It already seems like that. There already is some reading to do, as well as a quiz on Friday. Not only that, the syllabus is so long and the grade determination is really quite worrying. 300 points from 3 exams, 200 points for final, 100 for discussion grade, 50 for lab, 50 for lecture quizzes. 100 points is dropped from your worst grade, which makes it 600 points total. This sounds good at first, but then looking at the final grade determination looks crazy...
(Based on % of 600)
100-80 - A
80-75 - A-
75-70 - B+
70-65 - B
65-60 - B-
60-55 - C+
55-50 - C
50-45 - C-
45-40 - D
Below 40 - F
Obviously with this scale, the grading must be tough! I'm going to have to work so hard in order to get a good grade. I really don't think I can come on here too often anymore. I'm probably going to die...
Calculus II does not look fun. The teacher is kind of weird. He talks like he is a recent grad student but he also says that he hasn't taught this course in a long time. Also, he says he is nocturnal....ok
My engineering courses seem ok, I've only been to the general one so far. Still the same as before.
My elective is "Music of Far East Asia." It seems like a good class. I get to listen to ethnic music, read about them, and memorize stuff about them. I think this course isn't going to be easy either, but at least I will enjoy it and learn something new.
That's all for now, I don't think I will be posting something in a long time. My friends still play games every day and all the time. One of them doesn't so I try to talk to him more
Anyway, my head kind of hurts right now and I have some stuff to do...I do hope that I live to tell the tale of college physics
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 2115 Active Users (380 Members and 1735 Guests)
- › [Ars] Microsoft-owned Minecraft no longer supported on... 1 second ago
- › GTX 970 horrible fps compared to R9 390 playing rust 44 seconds ago
- › Sound Blaster Z not showing cinematic Tab no more. 49 seconds ago
- › [Official] NVIDIA Titan X Pascal Owners Thread 1 minute ago
- › Broadwell-E thread 1 minute ago
- › [OFFICIAL] ASUS RAMPAGE V EDITION 10 OWNER'S THREAD 2 minutes ago
- › [Legit Reviews] Intel Core i3-7350K Processor Review 2 minutes ago
- › confused about am2 am3 socket cpu's 4 minutes ago
- › Kaby Lake - 5GHz milestone 5 minutes ago
- › [Build log] Diva Does Threesomes, Foursomes, & Moresomes, . . . a... 5 minutes ago
- › Tesoro Zone Balance Gaming Chair by WilliamGayde
- › Crucial Storage Executive, Version 3.38 by AlphaC
- › Samsung Magician 5.0 by AlphaC
- › Silverstone PM01 Matte Black by Duality92
- › Azza Photios250 by Duality92
- › COUGAR ATTACK X3 RGB Premium Gaming Mechanical Keyboard with Cherry... by WilliamGayde
- › GIGABYTE GA-970A-UD3 ATX AMD Motherboard by Butthungrymonkee
- › CRONOS RGB 3D 7.1 Surround Sound PC Gaming Headset by Jedson3614
- › Cougar Minos X3 Gaming Mouse by WilliamGayde
- › MSI GT72DOMINATORG1227 GT72 Dominator G-1227 i7-6820HK G-Sync GTX... by boostinsteve
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...
- › Intel Core i7 4790K Energy Efficiency
- › Multi Tasking on Intel Haswell CPU's
- › Intel Hyper Threading - Performance Scaling...
- › Intel Core i3 vs Core i5 vs Core i7: Gaming...