Yes, finally I have gone back to college. My break was just too long. I was bored at home for the last two weeks since my friends all left two weeks before me.
So anyway, I arrived back on Saturday and boy do I feel overwhelmed. Ok, so over the weekend I goofed off with some friends before the start of semester. My schedule worked out so I have all of my classes 10AM or later, but such said classes are clustered together. I have about 10 minutes to get from class to class. This is only between three different pairs of classes, but at least one of them happens everyday
Physics really has me worried though. Many people have told me that College Physics will consume and break you. It already seems like that. There already is some reading to do, as well as a quiz on Friday. Not only that, the syllabus is so long and the grade determination is really quite worrying. 300 points from 3 exams, 200 points for final, 100 for discussion grade, 50 for lab, 50 for lecture quizzes. 100 points is dropped from your worst grade, which makes it 600 points total. This sounds good at first, but then looking at the final grade determination looks crazy...
(Based on % of 600)
100-80 - A
80-75 - A-
75-70 - B+
70-65 - B
65-60 - B-
60-55 - C+
55-50 - C
50-45 - C-
45-40 - D
Below 40 - F
Obviously with this scale, the grading must be tough! I'm going to have to work so hard in order to get a good grade. I really don't think I can come on here too often anymore. I'm probably going to die...
Calculus II does not look fun. The teacher is kind of weird. He talks like he is a recent grad student but he also says that he hasn't taught this course in a long time. Also, he says he is nocturnal....ok
My engineering courses seem ok, I've only been to the general one so far. Still the same as before.
My elective is "Music of Far East Asia." It seems like a good class. I get to listen to ethnic music, read about them, and memorize stuff about them. I think this course isn't going to be easy either, but at least I will enjoy it and learn something new.
That's all for now, I don't think I will be posting something in a long time. My friends still play games every day and all the time. One of them doesn't so I try to talk to him more
Anyway, my head kind of hurts right now and I have some stuff to do...I do hope that I live to tell the tale of college physics
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 2241 Active Users (499 Members and 1742 Guests)
- › Would you buy Gigabyte Z77X UP7 + 3770k for 375 $ CAD? 41 seconds ago
- › [TFTCentral] Acer Predator XR341CK 34" Curved Gaming Screen with... 45 seconds ago
- › Ready to assemble, any tips? 58 seconds ago
- › [Newegg] $50 off ANY R9 390/390X - Promo Code: IGN390 1 minute ago
- › [Official] Fallout 4 Information and Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › [UNSW-Australia] A team of Australian engineers have built a... 2 minutes ago
- › Are those idle temps make sens? 5 minutes ago
- › [Bethesda.net] Fallout 4 System Requirements/Recommendation 6 minutes ago
- › [Guru3d] Starwars battlefront beta benchmark 7 minutes ago
- › [TechSpot] Activists call Trans-Pacific Partnership agreement the... 7 minutes ago
- › Supermicro Motherboard ATX DDR4 3000 C7X99-OCE-O by Hukkel
- › CORSAIR CMPSU-750TX 750W Compatible with Core i7 Power Supply by buttface420
- › PNY XLR8 GeForce GTX 980 4GB GDDR5 Graphics Card VCGGTX9804XPB-CG by jlhawn
- › Logitech G510s Gaming Keyboard with Game Panel LCD Screen by Lady Fitzgerald
- › MSI Computer ATX DDR4 Motherboard Z170A GAMING M7 by ObscureParadox
- › Poseidon Z RGB Blue Switch KB-PZR-KLBRUS-01 by NerdinOut
- › JVC HAFX102B XX Xtreme Bass Earbuds, Black by un-midas touch
- › Stellar Phoenix Windows Data Recovery (Technician) - Lifetime License by oliverpowell
- › Mionix Castor Multi-Color Ergonomic Optical Gaming Mouse,... by Maximillion
- › Super Flower Leadex Platinum 550w by NinjaDuck
- › Intel Core i7 4790K Energy Efficiency
- › Multi Tasking on Intel Haswell CPU's
- › Intel Hyper Threading - Performance Scaling...
- › Intel Core i3 vs Core i5 vs Core i7: Gaming...
- › The Witcher 3 v1.08 - Performance Test
- › Overclock Labs - Community Review Program...
- › P5K-VM chassis intrusion hardware fix
- › overcloking gtx 770 lightning
- › Regarding CSGO MouseMovementRecorder
- › Dangerous Things: xNTi NFC Tag Implants