So, rather than take the time to create a blogspot or wordpress, I've decided to take advantage of OCN's loving kindness in the form of providing a free blog service.
Some information, I suppose if this is going to be a regular blog, you should know who I am
Will post up more later, I'm currently doing a prelab for tomorrow ^^
Currently, there are 1810 Active Users (274 Members and 1536 Guests)
- › Galvanic Corrosion and Rust 8 seconds ago
- › [DSOG] AMD Radeon RX Vega 64 performs almost identically to the AMD... 3 minutes ago
- › Individual core clock monitoring? 4 minutes ago
- › [Tom's Hardware fr] 3 Different Vega GPUs 5 minutes ago
- › Fractal Design Nano S Owners Club 5 minutes ago
- › custom loop nano s build log 7 minutes ago
- › [Official] OCN Retro - The Overclock.net Retrogaming Club 9 minutes ago
- › ROG Crosshair VI overclocking thread 10 minutes ago
- › Copy/Paste Problem in LibreOffice Writer 12 minutes ago
- › NVIDIA GTX 1080 Ti Owner's Club 13 minutes ago
- › Intel Core i7-3930K 3.2 1 LGA 2011 Processor - BX80619I73930K by powerhouse
- › HDPLEX H5 Fanless Computer Chassis by michelme67
- › Nuance Power PDF Standard by Lady Fitzgerald
- › ID-COOLING SE214L Snow Edition CPU Heatsink by DaveLT
- › Team Dark 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 2400 (PC4 19200)... by ADmodz
- › Logitech Wireless Keyboard K360 (Dark Silver) (920-003366) by enes13mes
- › PDF Studio 12 - Advanced PDF Editor for Windows - Pro Edition... by Lady Fitzgerald
- › Brand New Fujitsu ScanSnap ix500 Portable Document Scanner... by Lady Fitzgerald
- › Tecware Phantom Backlit Mechanical Keyboard (Red / White Backlit... by DaveLT
- › Allsop XL Mouse Pad- Raindrop Blue by neilyo
- › (OPINION) AMD shot themselves in the foot by...
- › The Best CPUs of 1H 2017 (DRAFT)
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...