I have been building computers for other for about 3 years now and I've always been asked what desktop I have, though I could never answer them because I have never owned my own desktop. I didn't tell my clients that of course, I just gave them tips from a fantasy desktop in my Newegg wishlist.
I'm a college student full time, majoring in Network and Communications management, ever since I was little i wanted to be a system admin, I know, weird job for a 9yrs old to be aspiring to but I did. My mom claimed that ever since I was but 3yrs of age I was curious about how things worked, what exactly made them tic. Through my curiosity I would often pry things apart and of course not put them back together. By the age of 6 my dad had gotten a brand new computer (back in 1996). I did every thing on that computer, played games, solved problems and did homework. Then it happened, on my 8th birthday I was allowed to see the movie "Hackers" (dad fast forwarded through any naughty scenes) anyways, that was like hot liquid fire through my veins. I wanted to know everything and anything and wanted to master the computer as the actors did, especially the admin in the movie. (yes i know, he was bad bad ) By the age of 12 I had repaired my first computer. I troubleshooted it and found it to have a bad PSU which i then recommended it be changed, but being a 12yr old I wasn't exactly taken seriously until I had my dad vouch for me. It turned out i was right. From that point on I was the tech man in the family and still am. Last week for the first time, I raised $350 over the course of 3yrs without an official job (not for the lack of not applying)
And I finally got my build. My First, for myself. My very own desktop.
Currently, there are 2454 Active Users (334 Members and 2120 Guests)
- › Looking for 1080P graphic card 28 seconds ago
- › [Official] Vega Frontier / RX Vega Owners Thread 1 minute ago
- › ROG Crosshair VI overclocking thread 2 minutes ago
- › Finally back in the world of PC Gaming 3 minutes ago
- › TrueMove 3 will be delayed at 1000hz 3 minutes ago
- › [SPONSORED] OCTARINE, The Colour Of Magic, By Wally West 4 minutes ago
- › [Official] RYZEN 7 1800X | 1700X |1700 Owners Club & 4GHz+ Club 4 minutes ago
- › Stuttering in PC2 and Forza 7 6 minutes ago
- › FX giving bad FPS? Here's how to tune your old FX to give better... 7 minutes ago
- › low GPU usage 7 minutes ago
- › Phanteks PH-F140MP_BBK_PWM 140mm fan by AlphaC
- › Seasonic Flagship PRIME SERIES SSR-1200PD 1200W PLATINUM FULL... by mllrkllr88
- › Corsair Obsidian 750D Computer Case With Side Panel Window by The_Rocker
- › Asus Xonar Essence STX 124 dB SNR / Headphone AMP Card by The_Rocker
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by The_Rocker
- › Intel Core i7-5820K Haswell-E 6-Core 3.3GHz LGA 2011-v3 140W... by foofer1233
- › Intel Core i7-3930K 3.2 1 LGA 2011 Processor - BX80619I73930K by powerhouse
- › HDPLEX H5 Fanless Computer Chassis by michelme67
- › Nuance Power PDF Standard by Lady Fitzgerald
- › ID-COOLING SE214L Snow Edition CPU Heatsink by DaveLT
- › Hands-On: TCL 55″ P-Series 4K HDR TV is...
- › (OPINION) AMD shot themselves in the foot by...
- › The Best CPUs of 1H 2017 (DRAFT)
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...