Could say it is one of those days where nothing seems to go right but hell, I found out it's friday the 13th. Now i'm not talking 'bout that cheap horror flick from the 90's but the real deal. First off all i'm in no way supersticious but there must be something in the air on this perticular day.
A little summary of things gone wrong today.
Send out a GPU to XFX that seems to be hovering somewhere above the English channel, Bought a game that refuses to connect to it's validation server (thnx Atari), Overclocks gone bad all of a sudden and my goldfish died (well i don't have one but if i did have one it prolly would have died today)
FU Friday the 13th.
Currently, there are 1914 Active Users (282 Members and 1632 Guests)
- › Permanent thermal throttling? 34 seconds ago
- › AMD Ryzen Threadripper Owners Club - 1950X | 1920X | 1900X 1 minute ago
- › [Official] OCN Headphones and Earphones Club 2 minutes ago
- › [Microsoft] Forza 7 demo out today 3 minutes ago
- › [guru3d] AMD RTG Raja Koduri Takes A Temporary Leave 3 minutes ago
- › Mionix Mouse - Castor 4 minutes ago
- › [Techcrunch] Mercedes-Benz will electrify its entire car lineup by... 5 minutes ago
- › Silverstone Raven RVZ01 / RVZ02 / ML07 / ML08 / FTZ01 Owners Club 6 minutes ago
- › EVGA GTX 1070 Post code 96 7 minutes ago
- › Win 10 Creator's Settings then System then Storage: Local Storage... 7 minutes ago
- › Seasonic Flagship PRIME SERIES SSR-1200PD 1200W PLATINUM FULL... by mllrkllr88
- › Corsair Obsidian 750D Computer Case With Side Panel Window by The_Rocker
- › Asus Xonar Essence STX 124 dB SNR / Headphone AMP Card by The_Rocker
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by The_Rocker
- › Intel Core i7-5820K Haswell-E 6-Core 3.3GHz LGA 2011-v3 140W... by foofer1233
- › Intel Core i7-3930K 3.2 1 LGA 2011 Processor - BX80619I73930K by powerhouse
- › HDPLEX H5 Fanless Computer Chassis by michelme67
- › Nuance Power PDF Standard by Lady Fitzgerald
- › ID-COOLING SE214L Snow Edition CPU Heatsink by DaveLT
- › Team Dark 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 2400 (PC4 19200)... by ADmodz
- › Hands-On: TCL 55″ P-Series 4K HDR TV is...
- › (OPINION) AMD shot themselves in the foot by...
- › The Best CPUs of 1H 2017 (DRAFT)
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...